The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My neighbour

Time Log: Wednesday 12pm

Walking out of the my army camp for the last time, I received a call from my girlfriend Tasha, who congratulate me of my ORD. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed as I was expecting her to surprise me by standing outside the gate and flying into my arms like some kdrama. But nope, it didn't happen. Tasha told me that she will be having lessons the whole day and wont be able to meet me today.

Being a good boyfriend, I decided to pay a surprise visit at SIM instead.

Time Log: Wednesday 2.30pm

Arrived at SIM to be intimidated by the dressing of the students. The students dress like they came here for clubbing instead. But my eyes were somehow purified by a group of attractive and curvaceous girls. Such a feast! Felt like heaven just touched me. After a good 5 minutes of checking them out, I snapped back into reality and focus on finding Tasha. I decided to call her close friend Natalie.

Me: Natalie! I in SIM now eh! Is Tasha with you?
Nat: Sup Jackson! Heard you ORD today, congrats! Tasha? Why would she be in school? She told me she skipping class today to meet you.
Me: Nat, mai siao eh. She told me she got lesson, that's why cannot meet me today.
Nat: HUH?!?! I thought you on the phone with her just now? I just now overheard her talking to a guy on the phone saying "Babe, meet you at 4pm at bugis juction" which I assume is you leh!
Me: Are you freaking serious? I going to bugis junction now. Thanks btw. *In my mind: This bitch fucking cheating on me sibo?*
Nat: Eh wait!! I go with you.

So Natalie was one hell of beauty, more voluptuous and prettier than Tasha. I was close to her as she was my neighbor for 12years and it was her who introduced Tasha to me. So I guess she sense something wrong and felt kind of responsible for my relationship, which is why she tagged along.

Time Log: Wednesday 3.30pm

I met Natalie at the foyer and we cabbed to bugis junction. Nat lean closer to me and was tugging on to my sleeve telling me to calm down. At that point of time, there was also another part of me that needs to calm down, my 2IC. Her sweet perfume scent just aroma-ted me, and she was just simply irresistible while giving me that pure, innocent and concerned look paired up with that one piece dress that she was wearing.

Time Log: 3.50pm

We camped at Guardian, directly outside of the bugis mrt exit. Nat then decided to buy something in Guardian as the shopkeeper was kind of staring at us for just looking through the glass door. 10minutes up and our target was spotted. Tasha was dressed so slutty that she could anytime be mistaken as a hooker. It was also my first time seeing her like this. We followed Tasha like some private investigators. All of a sudden, Tasha suddenly stop and turned behind. I thought to myself it was all over, we have been caught.

Tasha was walking towards me and Nat's location, 30 meters, 29, 28 ... 20. She then proceed to hug this guy and gave a deep french kiss. IN PUBLIC!!!! Piece of shit, she didnt even do that with me for the past 6 years. I was ready to kill someone but Nat hold me back and told me to wait. Lets continue watching them. To my surprise, I felt Nat trembling as she was holding me back. Weird how she seemed more angered than me.

Time Log: 4.30pm

We arrived at one of the most famed location. Yes, you guessed it. Hotel fucking 81!! CCB. I managed to catch a glimpse of the guy's face. He definitely look like spongebob. This angered me even further as the thought of Tasha cheating on me over this ugly scrawny looking kid. Man, my pride was hurt. I swear if you put both of us side by side, I would have looked like David Beckham. That was how ugly he looked. God damn it. Just when the hotel receptionist passed them the key card, Natalie dashed out to them and screamed at Tasha.

Nat: Are you even human!!!!!!
My heart sank when I saw Nat with teary eyes.

Tasha: Nat!!! How... Why are you even here??? Its not like this I can explain!!

Nat: What else can you say about this? Explain??? TO ME?!?! THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE EXPLAINING TO IS HIM!!!!
Nat points to my direction and I witnessed Tasha's expression. This was probably the biggest shock she had in her life.

Tasha: Jackson, I.. i .... this is my friend Stanley.
I gave her a sad followed by a disgusted look.

Me: This guy here. Do you truly love him?
Tasha just stared blankly into the ground, looking confused.

Stanley: Eh wait, who are you?

Tasha: He is my boyfriend...

Nat: Boyfriend!?!?! I didn't introduced him to you just so that you can screw him around like this!! I liked him since even before I introduced him to you just because I thought I was not good enough for him. You were the one who was crazily persuading me to introduce him to you back then. And now, this is how you treat him? If I have known this back then, I would have never ever given him to you.

Nat stomped off and dragged me along..

Time log: 6pm

We walking around bugis aimlessly... It felt as though Nat was cheated on instead of me. Her eyes still red and puffy, looking as though her soul left her body.

Me: Nat, you okay?

Nat: Jackson, I am sorry. I shouldn't have...
She looked as though she was gonna breakdown and cry again. I hugged her and gave a pat on her head. This went on for the next 10 mins.

Nat: I am sorry....
She seemed to have calmed down and she gently pushed me away.

Me: Nat, you know you looked freaking adorable right now?
I went forward and gave her a peck on a cheek. She looked stunned and her cheeks turned red. Nat proceed on to place her hands over my neck and tiptoed slightly to give me a kiss.

Nat: *Shyly* This is how you kiss someone you idiot...
My 2IC rise from the grave once more. Her expression and voice was too cute!! Nat felt my rod pressing against her and looked down. She then lean forward towards me and nimble my ear.

Nat: *Whispers* I dont mind, if its you.

Time log: 7pm

We called both our parents to inform them that we will be going for a "chalet" and wont be home tonight. We checked in to ibis hotel and proceed to order room service food. The food was meh but the afterwards was phenomenal. Nat decides to make a move first. She came on to me aggressively and pushed on the bed. We started frenching as she slowly unbutton my shirt one by one. With each time, she moaned a little.

Nat: I dreamed about this so many times, always imagining you doing me.

Using her teeth, she proceed to unzip my pants and I twitched a little. I can almost cum to the sight for her slutty position as she sticks out her ass and looks up to me giving me the fuck me look. I cannot be called a man anymore if I do nothing about that and proceeded the turn her over and go on top of her. I went down the her deepest hole and started fingering her. Slowly rubbing her clit with my magic fingers, all of sudden, a hot stream of water came out. Nat face was priceless!! It looked as though this was the first time she ever came properly. Nat breathes heavily and cutely signals me to let her rest for a minute.

Me: NO!!! This is just the beginning!!

I proceeded to tongue her clits and went in deep. Her thighs then once again wrapped around my head. I felt like I was suffocating but I refuse to lose this battle.While licking her wet pussy, I proceed to use my magic fingers once again and fingered her ass. She let out a squeal and its was very obvious that her final wall of defense was gone. I then switched things around and started to tongue her ass rim and went in deep. Showing my capabilities in multitasking, my right hand was stroking my wand hard while my left hand was messing with her pussy. Nat then pulled by right hand as she made me turn my body into the 69 position. She then proceed to lick the tip of the 2IC, which I was sure ejaculated some pre-cum. She slowly lick her way down the middle of my 2IC rod and started sucking my balls. The experience was so professional and smooth that once again I almost cummed.

Me: Nat, how many times have you done it?
After hearing that, Nat proceed to deep throat and starting sucking my rod as though it was a lollipop. It didnt even last a minute before I succumbed to temptation and shoot my fiery troops into her mouth. While my rod still in her mouth, she swallowed every single troop before releasing my 2IC from her mouth. She chuckled and open her mouth to show me that she legit swallowed everything.

Nat: How many time I have done? 0! How could I have done it with someone else when I am smitten with you for the past 12 years?

Me: YOU ARE A VIRGIN!!??!?
Nat proceeds on to cowboy position and for the first time in her life, a dick went up to her pussy.It was obvious that she felt a little pain and uncomfortable at first, but after a few rides, she was enjoying it!! She began humping me up and down faster and faster. That was when I realize I forgot something very important!!! CONDOM!!!!

Me: NAT!!!! STOP!!!!!!! I need to wear a condom! Let me get dressed real quick and go down to get a box!!

Nat ignores me an continues humping me. I felt like i was going to cum anytime, but tried my best not to do so especially when there was no protection. I was trying my best to pull out of her before it is too late, but she was just simply too good at holding me down. Felt I was getting raped, but in a good way.

Nat: I am cumming Jackson! Let's cum *ah* Let's *ah**ah*.
I thought of an idea. If she is not letting me cum anywhere other than inside her, I just simply need to make her cum first before i do, so that i can pull out immediately before I can cum. I began thrusting my hips up and down so much that I was out of mind. At last she came!!! I was literally dying!!! Immediately flipped her over and pulling out my rod just in time before the mishap happens. Still holding on the fact that I am on the verge of cumming, Nat looks at me and started crying.

Nat: *Sobs*Why didnt you cum? Do you not like me?
That was the trigger. The moment I saw her cute expression, my raging hormones burst open and flew to her face. Pewpewpew!! She was in a state of shock!! Nat licks of the cum on her face and grabbed a towel beside her to wipe her face and body dry. She then turns over and stares at me passionately. She was already addicted to my rod.

Nat: Shall we continue?

Me: Nat, give me a second I will run down to get a box of condoms.

Nat: Give a minute.
She went to her bag and take out a box of 10 condoms from her guardian bag. I just stared in disbelief. I was dancing in the palms of this woman all this while.

Me: NAT!!!! All this while you have condoms but you didnt use?

Nat: But I want my first to be the best!! Of course I will pick sex without condom!!
Her reasoning just simply blow me away as she lay out all 10 condoms on the bed. She bend forward to give me 2IC a kiss which was magically brought back to life again.

Nat: Since there is 10 here, I guess we have to finish all these by today dont you think? I guess will be seeing you more often from now on
I look down at my 2IC, as I felt like it just gave me a wink. I must be crazy. We did another 3 more times before both of us were physically and mentally drained.

Time log: Thursday 7am (Next morning)

I looked around only to find Nat missing. I thought it was all a dream when I felt some movement under my blanket. I flipped the blanket only to find Nat licking my active 2IC. She smiled to me and continued her job.

At the moment of peace, *RINGGGGGGGGGGGG* my alarm clock rang and I was back to reality. Waking up to realize that I was in my room all this while. However, the dream experience felt too real to be a dream and I could still feel my 2IC drained from sexing with Nat. I was about to come off my bed when I realize there was something heavy on me. I look to my left and saw a tired Tasha. Realizing that I was wrong about her(though she was cheating on me in my dream), I smack my lips on her forehead and was going to use my right hand pat her head. However, I was unable to move my right hand no matter how hard i tried. I turned to my right, and it was at this moment I knew I fucked up. I saw Nat looking at me with lustful eyes. Her right hand stroking my 2IC while biting on to a pack on condom in her mouth. She then used her left index finger and placed in on my lips before whispering "Shhhhh".

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? To be continued...

Last edited by KidAbb; 03-07-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
whitetreefrog is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitetreefrog is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My neighbour

Let me be the first to support you .
Old 02-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Off to a good start TS
Old 02-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Yeah!!! New story.
Good timing too.
just when almost all the existing story suddenly just stopped.
You can and save the day!
Old 02-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
JustAUser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent for next update
Old 02-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great start, this should be one of the best story in these few years. Hope TS no MIA..
Old 02-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for the support!! Stay tuned for future updates!!

Last edited by KidAbb; 02-07-2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
mousaleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS , support .
Old 02-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Flatbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS, support support!!
Old 02-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice start, support here.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really good start! go on go on!
Old 02-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
HeartyItalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazzx View Post
Off to a good start TS
Yea, really good start
Old 02-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Keep it up bro.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Wow.....nice story....keep it going...
Old 02-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Hamming17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Advert Space Available