The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Early tomorrow morning the make up game

merseyside derby prediction

Liv 2 - 1 Eve

to stop the 3 game losing streak

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
beating a dead horse but it is so hilarious seeing all the hate Carroll is getting. So if Kenny signed him for 8 million then it's ok?
When Suarez was out and Andy was playing regularly, he did very well to get balls into dangerous positions with his head, scored goals and also provided assists. How the hell do people expect a boy to grow with so little game time?

Are people forgetting what a good player he was at Newcastle? Can a player suddenly lose all his talent? Impossible!

For those who hate Carroll too, how much has Suarez contributed then? Lousy work ethic, always trying to do things himself when there are players in better positions. His ball control last night was a joke as well! Simple pass to Kuyt also not achieved.

Sometimes I wished Liverpool never signed Andy Carroll, cos they might have ruined a young man's career. I wish he leaves so people can just stop judging him over a stupid price tag. He will blossom in another club and shut a lot of people up.
I really hate to say it if you say AC Has made contribution here are the stats taken from ESPN on all the new players that have been signed on by King Kenny

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS
Andrew Carroll 25 3 1 53
Charlie Adam 27 2 6 49
J. Henderson 26 1 1 29
S. Downing 26 0 0 51
Luis Suarez 22 6 1 92
Craig Bellamy 21 6 3 32

Don't forget that AC had been given the chance to play 9 matches while LS was suspened . The only good performance I see was the game against MU when both he Sketel combined well to block the manu goalkeeper. Now that LS it is no wonder e is dropped back onto the bench.

Seriously some of these new players do not have the drive and the fire to wear a Liverpool jersey. They just go thru the motion . We have the most number of misses than any other team . No wonder SG came out and blast some of his teammates for not taking responsibility. As each game goes on I dread to think what the result will be.

We definitely need a playmaker in midfield . Definitely we need better strikers . The whole team need to do more target practise , corner kicks , penalty kicks and set pieces. We need to control the midfield. By controlling the midfield , our strikers will be able to do their job better.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Tonites game

Liverpool Vs Everton

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview...318307?cc=4716

Possible another draw. Hope we don't lose the game.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...suarez?cc=4716

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ld-win?cc=4716

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...erpool?cc=4716

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard has called on his team-mates to take responsibility for the slump that has seen them drift ten points behind fourth-placed Arsenal.

Liverpool suffered a third consecutive league defeat for the first time since 2003 on Saturday when they were beaten 1-0 at Sunderland, and currently sit seventh in the table. Rumours of a protest against Kenny Dalglish's management of the club were stirred on Twitter after the defeat, but Gerrard says there were "no excuses" for his side's display.

"The players need to take responsibility for where we are in the league," Gerrard told the Liverpool Echo. "It's just not good enough for a club like us to be there. We have to find a better level of consistency.

"We need a reaction and there's no better team to produce that against than Everton. It's important the players put in a performance and get a result for the fans. Everyone is a bit down after recent results but we want to put a smile back on their faces.

"It's a big week and we want to go into that cup tie with Stoke on the back of a win."

Liverpool's Carling Cup win was a boost, but did not inspire an improvement in the club's Premier League form, although Gerrard - who will return to the side for the midweek Merseyside derby against Everton - insists that they can still finish fourth.

"It's going to be difficult now but we won't give up," he added. "It's not officially gone and we'll keep going but we've got a mountain to climb. We just have to focus on winning as many as we can between now and the end of the season and see what happens."

Manager Kenny Dalglish added that it was not just the squad who were accountable but all staff at the club.

''It is important the players take responsibility in every game but we are not in isolation,'' he said. ''It is not the players taking responsibility this week and someone else has to do it next week.

''Everyone needs to take responsibility. Everyone needs to stand up and be counted and stand together and see what we can do.''

Old 13-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Riera was sold because he called Liverpool a sinking ship under Rafa and pretty much did not want to play for Rafa anymore.
I do feel sorry for him. He is our best left winger for a while yet he was locked out of the team because of personal differences with Rafa. He was playing very well for the Spanish team 1 year before the World Cup. Can't blame him for wanting to leave since he wasn't getting games. We didn't let him leave and we didn't let him play too. In the end he lost his place in the Spanish team and they went on to win the World Cup.
Old 13-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
haha sure bro Xgenre. How do I add him to my ignore list?

I would love to not see his comments too
Go to your usercp

Chose edit ignore list

A box will appear .

Type 'P xxxxxx "

Click OK .

You are done.

You will not see his posts in the future.

Works for me .

Old 13-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dread tonight's game.

Everton has been playing really well recently, and Jelavic, which was linked to Pool, looked good in the last match.

If Pool lose tonight's match, it will be some sort of catastrophe.

I think it will be a nervous match.

I'll be happy with a draw.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
I dread tonight's game.

Everton has been playing really well recently, and Jelavic, which was linked to Pool, looked good in the last match.

If Pool lose tonight's match, it will be some sort of catastrophe.

I think it will be a nervous match.

I'll be happy with a draw.
I'm expecting Liverpool to lose tonite's game too....... I think the best they can do is a draw....... hope they prove me wrong.
Old 14-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Riera was sold because he called Liverpool a sinking ship under Rafa and pretty much did not want to play for Rafa anymore.
Riera was not suitable for the english game as his physical constitution isn't up to the mark...... just like Aquilani they both are technically gifted but fragile.

Even at his fittest..... Riera could not last the full 90 mins so he needs to be replaced in almost every game...... and this caused misunderstanding between him and Rafa.
Old 14-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lineup tonight

Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Skrtel, Carragher, Spearing, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Suarez, Carroll.
Subs: Doni, Shelvey, Maxi, Flanagan, Kuyt, Adam, Coates

Go Boys!
Old 14-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

So kk finally decides to play with 2 upfront.

Been awhile ...

Btw, can anyone verify that Liverpool will be in Europe aft winning the lg cup?
I know previously it is but now I hear from sites and colleagues this is not true anymore - is there changes i have missed out
Old 14-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
So kk finally decides to play with 2 upfront.

Been awhile ...

Btw, can anyone verify that Liverpool will be in Europe aft winning the lg cup?
I know previously it is but now I hear from sites and colleagues this is not true anymore - is there changes i have missed out
if I'm not wrong, yes Liverpool will be playing in the Europa League next season at the minimum, unless they finish 4th and above in the league then they'll qualify for the Champions League instead.

Last season Birmingham won the Carling Cup too and qualified for Europa League despite being relegated, so I'm not expecting anything to change for this season
Old 14-03-2012, 04:17 AM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Ah ok

Liverpool playing well..couple of missed chances from Stevie and Suarez..

Gotta keep changing channels and watch the CL as well..
Old 14-03-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

Goalllllll...wat a superb goal from stevie !!
Old 14-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

anyone awake watching ?

Old 14-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Samster

Great performance and goal from Stevie.

Hope he is ok... he seems to be in discomfort when trudging off in HT,,,

I still have reservations about JC.. he appeared to be out of position once or twice... and JH... it is quite obvious he can't play right midfield, he can't cross... still think that he is brought as the long term successor to Stevie...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1