The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Coutinho was signed for 8.5mil in 2013. Sold for 142mil which is great business.

Klopp keen to bring Suarez back.
I am sure with this mega deal FSG and Liverpool FC would definitely have made a very good profit .

Thanks Coutinho for your service at Anfield . Wish you and your family all the best in Barcelona .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown

Last edited by masterwanker; 08-01-2018 at 06:19 AM. Reason: amend spelling error
Old 07-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
News coming out from Anfield report differently. It says Klopp will plumb for Mahrez if they cannot get Lemar....Klopp even commented that boy is very talented but will need to finetune some areas to fit into the team.
I think Liverpool's business is done because with the funds arriving from Coutinho's sale, other clubs are likely to push the prices up.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Kenny's words of wisdom...

Old 08-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Kenny's words of wisdom...

King kenny got it right, why waste time on ppl who don't want to be @Anfield.
To be fair to Coutinho, joined in Jan2013, left in Jan 2018, 5 years but without any trophy, any lesser player could have left after 2 or 3 seasons. Between Suarez and Coutinho, Suarez would be a bigger loss to the Reds as his goals almost propel the Reds to League title back in 2014 until Gerrard literally slip up the title hopes.
Lets dwell on the positives, bought for 9 mil£, sold for 146 mil£.
Never sell to rival league teams, especially the 2 Manchester clubs.
And finally what i would call the ex-Manure The Traitor "Micheal Owen Good omen", that is when a jinxed player left, the Reds finally win a big one, perhaps the League title next season or even the CL this season. Yes, me and Klopp, we are entitled to our deluded fantasy dreams.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coutinho looked happy when posing for pictures before Barcelona game. What he said was deep!!!

Quote:
"I'm very happy, very happy. To be able to play, win titles, make the fans happy, always play with joy. It is incredible to know that I am going to live with idols, players with a lot of history. I would not have left for any other club, but Barcelona is something different. It is a dream, a place of magic for me.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 08-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

http://s1.bia2-dl.xyz/Movies/Archive...ia2Movies).mkv
Old 08-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong totally agree with what King Kenny had said . Now that Coutinho has gone and FSG had got a lot of money lets move on . Ah Gong hoped that FSG and Klopp would spend the money wisely and get the right players .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Think Coutinho owes Klopp some gratitude because I sense Jurgen helped Philippe to take his game up to the next level.

Now its time for Lallana and the Ox to take their game up to the next level, oh and for Mane to bring his game back up to the same level like last season.

As for King Kenny, i recall when mighty mouse Kevin Keegan left for Hamburg after Rome77' and the great Bob Paisely bought a scot from Glassgow Celtic named Dalglish to replace this Anfield darling, I had no clue who he was as i was then just a young boy who only followed english first division footie. Turned out to be not too bad a replacement

So we move on
Old 08-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
King kenny got it right, why waste time on ppl who don't want to be @Anfield.
To be fair to Coutinho, joined in Jan2013, left in Jan 2018, 5 years but without any trophy, any lesser player could have left after 2 or 3 seasons. Between Suarez and Coutinho, Suarez would be a bigger loss to the Reds as his goals almost propel the Reds to League title back in 2014 until Gerrard literally slip up the title hopes.
Lets dwell on the positives, bought for 9 mil£, sold for 146 mil£.
Never sell to rival league teams, especially the 2 Manchester clubs.
And finally what i would call the ex-Manure The Traitor "Micheal Owen Good omen", that is when a jinxed player left, the Reds finally win a big one, perhaps the League title next season or even the CL this season. Yes, me and Klopp, we are entitled to our deluded fantasy dreams.
Can't say you can blame players such as Torres, Suarez and Couthino, it actually reflects on the club ambition how far and deep do they want to go to get what they want cos end of the day its still about the medals....teams such as Chelsea, Man City, Real and Barca...we don't like the way they are ruining the market with their buying power but end of the day they are getting what they pay for...unfortunately for Liverpool...their ambition has not been matched by their buying power..
Old 08-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Think Coutinho owes Klopp some gratitude because I sense Jurgen helped Philippe to take his game up to the next level.

Now its time for Lallana and the Ox to take their game up to the next level, oh and for Mane to bring his game back up to the same level like last season.

As for King Kenny, i recall when mighty mouse Kevin Keegan left for Hamburg after Rome77' and the great Bob Paisely bought a scot from Glassgow Celtic named Dalglish to replace this Anfield darling, I had no clue who he was as i was then just a young boy who only followed english first division footie. Turned out to be not too bad a replacement

So we move on
Dalglish was already a very popular player in the UK playing for Celtic..
He moved to Pool for £440k, a British record fee back than after Keegan left. Dalglish was a natural replacement, took over the no.7 shirt from Keegan n from there need no further introduction...)
Old 08-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

You look at Coutinho's face, especially when he was Captain and scored that hat-trick.

It was as if his face was slapped by an unwashed ass.

The move is good for him, and for Liverpool, back to the start of the line.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coutinho has completed the medical at Barcelona!!! Medical reveals the player has a thigh problem and will be out for 2 weeks which means Klopp was not lying!!! All the best to Coutinho and hope the player achieves his DREAM.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 08-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

I think FSG and Liverpool FC must really make efforts to some trophies and glory along the way . If Liverpool FC does not win any prize Liverpool will continue losing its best players .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Just how much can the MC king fetch ? I believed not more than 15 mil pound!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Just how much can the MC king fetch ? I believed not more than 15 mil pound!
Unconditionally sell him even 1.5 mil and offload from the overall wage.... sick chicken.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1