The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Calling naemlo...

Klopp will not get sacked after a run of great results...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Such a fast paced and attacking match.
Credit to Liverpool as some players really played and ran their hearts out.
2 out of the 3 goals Man City scores could have been prevented and might have helped us in the future.
The team did well and hopefully this continues because only 15 matches in the league remains.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

"What the fuck was that?!" ; "Pessing from another planet!"; "Big Statement!"; Fifth straight home win against City; Moved up to 3rd(with 3rd highest GD), Sweet

Coutinho gone, no VVD and we still get a Fab Four with Anfield rocking and the roof coming off!!

Big performance by the Ox! He has now scored as many goals in 20 Premier League appearances for Liverpool than in his last 71 appearances for Arsenal. Some transformation and credit must also go to Klopp for this as well!

Huge shout out to Andy Robertson! Totally bossed Sterling and put him in his back pocket! Andy now owns the left back position! Again credit must also go to Klopp for this transformation.

And to think, just awhile back, some Liverpool fans were calling for Klopp to be sacked and asking for Rafa's return Like Klopp said, its a long term project, so look at the big picture and try and have a bit more patience. After 28 years of waiting, what is another 1 or 2 more years of waiting?

As an aside, if I were a Chelsea fan, I would now be well and truly pissed off with Mourinho for selling off Salah and De Bruyne when he did!

Also putting aside my allegiance to Liverpool and just talking from a general football fan perspective, got to say Kevin De Bruyne oozes with class and it is a pure joy to watch his brilliant passes

Now back to being a Reds fan, awesome fabulous start to the week!! Perhaps it could even get better by tomorrow but then I maybe being too greedy eh?!
Old 15-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Everyone blamed karius for the first city goal, why not say it was well strucked by sane! I thought karius did well in this match!
Karius certainly wasn't the worst goalie on the pitch today. Ok, great shot by Sane but goalies should rarely be beaten at the near post. Having said that, I still prefer Karius to Mignolet who should be sold in the summer.
Positive: The Reds put 4 goals past the runaway leaders which rest of the top six did not manage to do.
Negative: Leading 4-1 to 4-3, defence stills to be shore up for next season. Hope Ah Klopp dont think he has the finished article yet, get a decent confident goalie and more capable CBs in the close season for the long overdue league title next season.
Robertson, Gini, Ox, Can, Firmino were all fantastic. The midfield won the day for the Reds. They need to follow up against the smaller teams and not drop unnecessary pts in draws.
Philippe Who......
Old 15-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Like i said recently, let's get Jan Oblak (Atlético Madrid) and Lars Bender (Bayer Leverkusen) or their equivalent and the puzzle is almost complete. A top out and out centre forward/striker who can guarantee a minimum of 20 EPL goals a season would be the cherry on the cake!
Old 15-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

It was truly an exciting game . Luckily Liverpool still manage to win it . But Ah Gong is really confused why is Liverpool's defense still so bad can still leaked it in 2 goals in such a short period .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
It was truly an exciting game . Luckily Liverpool still manage to win it . But Ah Gong is really confused why is Liverpool's defense still so bad can still leaked it in 2 goals in such a short period .
Well, I am indeed really confused on why are you even a Pool fan.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG. What a game!!! Liverpool fans' balls should be in their own mouth!!! Electric speed. Tough challenges!!! Quick pressing. Nice goals!!! The team must keep pushing!!!

Sad the goalkeeper allowed 3 goals. Klopp idea is defensive work is done by team!!! 1st goal Gomez was skilled by Sane as he was too good!!! 2nd and 3rd goal Robertson could have been helped more by others but Liverpool lost the defensive shape!!!

The signs are clear. Team must invest in proven goalkeeper to play week in and week out. 1 more centre-back and midfielder. No doubt Firmino is power!!! Any fans who questions that must have the eyes checked or should watch golf instead. The team needs a player to cover him because Firmino cannot play too much and get injured!!!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 15-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What a truly exciting game of attacking football . Felt like a cup final . Glad that the team put up a good and strong performance . Lovren made captain of Liverpool but some of his performance were still a bit shaky . Nobody misses Coutinho and a new hero was born or many heros . Hope the team can play like this in every game . Well done team you showed that Man City can be beaten. I am sue other teams will be taking notes . Hope VVD's injury is not too serious .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many pundits in the England and Spain. There are also some WORLD CLASS pundits in this forum!!! One pundit who is well respected and worth listening is Gary Neville!!! His comments on the match was well spoken!!!

Quote:
The finishes were wonderful. They're a potent front three. I always think about front lines I wouldn't want to play against, I would not want to play against that front line!

With Coutinho they are stronger, but they make runs that I don't want forwards making against me. They run with and without the ball, they make runs between full back and centre-back, which makes you question when do leave them, when to play them offside, when to pass them off to your centre-back.

Jurgen Klopp has to be given credit for that. He's built a team that represents him and the way he wants football to be played. They're a really, really dangerous front three.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 16-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

As Pep says after the match, Klopp is a master of counter attacking football.

Which is why Klopp only brings in players that plays his heavy metal style football.

Credit also goes to Pep n MC for making this a truly memorable match.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
As Pep says after the match, Klopp is a master of counter attacking football.

Which is why Klopp only brings in players that plays his heavy metal style football.

Credit also goes to Pep n MC for making this a truly memorable match.
Yeah agreed, Better than JM who come here to park a triple decker bus and hoping to get a point.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Yeah agreed, Better than JM who come here to park a triple decker bus and hoping to get a point.
yes JM always park the bus against strong teams.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Well, I am indeed really confused on why are you even a Pool fan.

Pierre.
Why are you confused that I am not a Liverpool fan ? You can go check on all my past posts in this thread . Every Liverpool fan will definitely be confused o the last 20 mins of the game. Especially when Liverpool so easily let in 2 goals .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Just had a look at the latest EPL table details and I wonder how it would have looked if we sold Coutinho and Mignolet and bought VVD and Oblak over the last summer transfer window? Wishful thinking!

Anyways think the fight for 2nd to 4th is still very close amongst current 2nd to 5th teams. United now seem on the up and if they actually get Sanchez it shall be an added boost for them. Spurs also look to have found their mojo again. And you can never rule out Conte's Chelsea.

So still think its going to go to the wire. Imperative for Klopp to drill in some much needed consistency in our team for the remaining 15 games!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1