The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwertystar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boobs Legacies

Hi Bro,

Please share Alice and Eva contacts.

Thanks!
Old 17-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Many busty PRC ladies are going back soon...

Hurry try them before it is too late.

Alice and Eva heading back soon early Feb and Alice may stay in her hometown longer than expected. Your "last" chance to try or at least fulfill your once in a lifetime JAV fantasy by getting a tarma!

What is better is that, you get to try real sisters! Not like they are unrelated.

Max service is BM though.

Another GEM who will be going back soon is C*****. Located at a neighbourhood spa, I think she possesses a very durable girl next door looks but that is not the main part... it is her "Ginormous" part of all natural F boobs and really great massage.

In the current big boobs context, they form my

UNHOLY TRINITY OF BOOBY TRAPS!

Ranking in terms of looks
1. Alice
2. C*****
3. Eva

I think Alice looks good, her sis looks youthful but I really like C*****'s GND type of elder sister looks.

Ranking of boobs size
1. Eva
2. C*****
2. Alice

C***** and Alice are tied 2nd. The size about the same. If you like firmer ones, go for Alice. If you like softer ones, go for C*****

Ranking of massage
1. C*****
2. Alice
3. Eva

C***** also used to work in a clean spa. She definitely knows her skill and wins the sisters hands down.

*Please note that C***** may or may not do any special on your first visit. Always ask to ensure she is comfortable with you.

C***** may be gone forever, Alice may be gone for months and Eva should only be gone for weeks.

Gotta try em' all! If only I can get all 3 together in a soapy bath setting, I will retire getting drown in balls of joy.

Will only share with qualified bros according to my personal discretion. Exchange of other equally big natural boobs girls are welcome.
I fully agree with you, bro.

These girls are true gems that are rare
Old 17-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Alice and Eva heading back soon early Feb and Alice may stay in her hometown longer than expected. Your "last" chance to try or at least fulfill your once in a lifetime JAV fantasy by getting a tarma!

What is better is that, you get to try real sisters! Not like they are unrelated.

Another GEM who will be going back soon is C*****. Located at a neighbourhood spa, I think she possesses a very durable girl next door looks but that is not the main part... it is her "Ginormous" part of all natural F boobs and really great massage.

1. Alice
2. C*****
3. Eva

I think Alice looks good, her sis looks youthful but I really like C*****'s GND type of elder sister looks.

Ranking of boobs size
1. Eva
2. C*****
2. Alice

C***** and Alice are tied 2nd. The size about the same. If you like firmer ones, go for Alice. If you like softer ones, go for C*****

Ranking of massage
1. C*****
2. Alice
3. Eva

C***** also used to work in a clean spa. She definitely knows her skill and wins the sisters hands down.

*Please note that C***** may or may not do any special on your first visit. Always ask to ensure she is comfortable with you.

C***** may be gone forever, Alice may be gone for months and Eva should only be gone for weeks.

Gotta try em' all! If only I can get all 3 together in a soapy bath setting, I will retire getting drown in balls of joy.

Will only share with qualified bros according to my personal discretion. Exchange of other equally big natural boobs girls are welcome.

Bro, Can share?
Old 17-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
thedog00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me location of these people? Thanks
Old 17-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact ?
Old 17-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share ctc bro
Old 17-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

same place, fortune
Old 17-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmf07 View Post
Anyone knows where is Jiajia now?
same place, fortune
Old 17-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ninja120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here care to share alice & eva contact or location? Thanks in advance!
Old 17-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any brother here can share Eva contact

Thanks
Old 18-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MrDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys! Would love if someone can share Alice and Eva contacts? !!
Old 18-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
same place, fortune
Tried jiajia once. For mi svc was so so.
Milf with huge boobs. Probably F cup.
No rtf and no longer contact her as no chemistry.

Yes the sisters are going back for cny soon.
As for whether they are coming back is also dependent on other factors.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please contact me with Eva and Alice contacts.
Ready to do whatever - i ll be very very very generous with the person who can give me those contacts need to try them before they leave, please, ready to do whatever you ask me.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 20
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Quote:

1. Alice
2. C*****
3. Eva

Ranking of boobs size
1. Eva
2. C*****
2. Alice

Ranking of massage
1. C*****
2. Alice
3. Eva

Hi bro. Can u share c**** contact and address? Would love to try. A big boob girl I have tried is qq. Have u tried?
Old 21-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 20
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboa View Post
yes bro always visit her in thailand for that gigantic boobs!LOL!She is a great compay to be with in thailand hahaha
Hi bro. Can share contact of this girl? Thanks man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread