The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
Recently my fren went to Joo Chiat for a drink but still early so decided to drop by Dong Fang Zhi Zhu and was told the massage was good. A gal named Sally(PRC) massage for him and he recommended me to go try her skill out but me stay in north ley, go there quite far and dono if real ant. Dying to get a good massage lately...

Any kind bro out there who has tried her massage before care to give some comments ?

Kum sia very much...
Bro..go try it..the massage girl there all not bad..to mi the best massage for all those prc massage..trust mi la
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 03-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
Thanks Bros for the comments and recommendations... Will drop by soon to check it out...

Btw do they provide BJ/FJ ? Just asking out of curosity bcoz scare if request kena turn down
no FJ and no BJ bro. Go there only if you want a good rub and some simple release.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
no FJ and no BJ bro. Go there only if you want a good rub and some simple release.
No FJ and BJ but got HJ? Hmm... so still offer special la... just that the girls are better at massaging...
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
No FJ and BJ but got HJ? Hmm... so still offer special la... just that the girls are better at massaging...
hmmm...you got the hint. If anyone wants to arrange anything outside, it will be between you and the girls. . .. for bros into a good massage and simple release, this joint will be just right. Nowaday, i am so fedup to walk into a TN where the girls give lousy massage and their main priority is to get your dick into their pussy to earn $100.

Dong Fang Zi Chu is one joint which i am now frequenting often....for a good rub.

My other joints when i need some actions :
= Soapy TN is another where i goes for the unqiue soapy massage and FJ (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=69829&page=36)
= recently i found another joint where brother luckytime introduce me with young SYT who provide good enough massage with good FJ. (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=68196&page=12)

look for those threads ...dont PM me for locations.

I really missed those old days when i have nurse, SQ gals serving me in TN....sianzzzzzzzz, now good lobang burst liao. sianzzzzz.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Yup..Dong Fan Zhi Zu nice place to have a massage..Oh when i going there?

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 21-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Just been there and had Jenny(Zhen Ni??).

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: B- with big eraser nipple??
HJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $87

Comments: Friendly and allow auto-roaming.
Not bad for a simple release.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 21-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

I must say the place there offers gd enough massage to really relieve our aches. Place quite cosy too & boss are friendly.
Old 21-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Never been there before but wanted to try..My frd say it is a place for a good massage or mosha wif a hj(optional)...
Old 22-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

which massage place in JC are we taking abt bros?
Old 22-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post

Dong Fang Zhi Zhu..
Old 22-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26 View Post
Dong Fang Zhi Zhu..
thanks bro.....
Old 22-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro.....

No problem,hope u can enjoy yr massage at there.
Old 23-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is also a Malay lady there by the name of Hanis, her massage is good too, i always asked for her service when i am there, enjoy..
Old 23-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
PBKs is Cool - loads of Potential

There's also a gal by the name of xiao yu at dong fang zhi zhu providing good massage and jua gen service. As for auto roaming wise, never try b4... becoz usually she will sit on the massage bed and u will need to spread ur legs wide open for her to do the massage which is damn song lor!!! so in the end didnt toch also nvm hee...
Old 23-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
There is also a Malay lady there by the name of Hanis, her massage is good too, i always asked for her service when i am there, enjoy..

Hmmm...got malay girl ah?wow wow..haha..long time no go liao..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1