The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Anyone check out the new girls ?

I want to be early bird this time like Bonkning.......
670 or wh43?
Old 14-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

Quote:
let me guess....L6 70 G1 ???
best fake boobs ever....
bor....u remb lastime i say got 1 vietbu 2041 boob so real i cant tell until brought her to bed....then u go test oso hard to tell....remb bo....
whose bobs more real or better...vietbu or g1 this...
Old 15-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

My fr on g1. First time to 0670.

Looks - i would say above average. Slim body with tattoos. Fair and chinese looking.
Boobs - enhanced d cups. I would say its so far the best ive seen in geylang. Its so soft. Feels exactly like the real thing. I wasnt sure if they were real or not. I asked her and she said it was silicone.
Cbj - average.
Fj - she rode me for a while before asking me to go on top. I then bonk from behind. Managed to cum during sex. Good pussy. Feels really good to bonk her.
Gfe - alot of kissing and a little bit of frenching.
Minus points - she smell of cigar and she asked me to shower on my own. She also spent alot of time on her handphone , messaging one of her customer.
Rtf - No. Sex was great but could have been much better in terms of customer service.
Old 15-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
My fr on g1. First time to 0670.

Looks - i would say above average. Slim body with tattoos. Fair and chinese looking.
Boobs - enhanced d cups. I would say its so far the best ive seen in geylang. Its so soft. Feels exactly like the real thing. I wasnt sure if they were real or not. I asked her and she said it was silicone.
Cbj - average.
Fj - she rode me for a while before asking me to go on top. I then bonk from behind. Managed to cum during sex. Good pussy. Feels really good to bonk her.
Gfe - alot of kissing and a little bit of frenching.
Minus points - she smell of cigar and she asked me to shower on my own. She also spent alot of time on her handphone , messaging one of her customer.
Rtf - No. Sex was great but could have been much better in terms of customer service.
can make u come veri gud ordy hor...most of ur fr i c is halfway IAIA...
she lots regulars...somor long weekend...
if u had tried when she new ah...mayb u will be the guy stexting her on the phone..lol
u can oso try league runaway leader g69 hani...
g10 oso can. but hani enuf luka laew.
or u want g12...gor dai...
dats why i like to take those less than 3 4 mths old..
newger..i chiong in first 2 week...but not their first day...
of course i oso wasted lotsa money fucking first week sex dolls

Last edited by bonkning; 15-06-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 15-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
if u had tried when she new ah...mayb u will be the guy stexting her on the phone..lol
U talking about old g10 ? Fuck up lah this 10 boobs fake n hard like fuck how can recommend. The new girls maybe can try...need to go take a second look. Lol
Old 15-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This house so many good ones ah, g1 sounds interesting, fake boobs but "natural"???, gotta to see to believe it...

I m opposite u actually, i prefer to find them after 1 yr so that they r more polished n i only hv 1 yr to rtf them (if they r good), rtf too much gets v. boring 的.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
U talking about old g10 ? Fuck up lah this 10 boobs fake n hard like fuck how can recommend. The new girls maybe can try...need to go take a second look. Lol
i not recom to u la..
not everybody like u..must hav soft boobs...
some ppl dun mind hard boobs.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
This house so many good ones ah, g1 sounds interesting, fake boobs but "natural"???, gotta to see to believe it...

I m opposite u actually, i prefer to find them after 1 yr so that they r more polished n i only hv 1 yr to rtf them (if they r good), rtf too much gets v. boring 的.
Her fake boobs is the best in terms of looks n feel I ever encountered in my cheonging career so far. Lol
Old 15-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
i not recom to u la..
not everybody like u..must hav soft boobs...
some ppl dun mind hard boobs.
Looks n service also CMI lor. .
Old 15-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks n service also CMI lor. .
then u list r recommendation lor...
i oso want to try....your g1...gud as real..
saw her today...like slim down ...woow..very different from when i first saw her on her first day. last week face duno why black black everyday...today duno y flash a smile at me...so sweet
Old 15-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
bor...after 1 year...
u like them round n womanly orr
i thot u hav alarm to remind newbie first start day...
ban gai ?

but is true some gers get better after training ...
actually i sometimes use both methods... if first attack fails...withdraw ..then attack again 3 4 months later...if i like the ger
I prefer their original shape.. stomach flat flat slim slim..
but nver after 1 year... wan year gor wan wan lorr
stomach fatfat boob shrinkshrink...
or worst..mopeng...pimples...zikapore weather
Old 16-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bor...after 1 year...
u like them round n womanly orr
i thot u hav alarm to remind newbie first start day...
ban gai ?

but is true some gers get better after training ...
actually i sometimes use both methods... if first attack fails...withdraw ..then attack again 3 4 months later...if i like the ger
I prefer their original shape.. stomach flat flat slim slim..
but nver after 1 year... wan year gor wan wan lorr
stomach fatfat boob shrinkshrink...
or worst..mopeng...pimples...zikapore weather
im pretty twisted about this one

both new and seasoned gals has pros and cons

seasoned gal over a year here means she withstand the test of time...
in terms of service shouldnt be too crappy
more like investing in blue chip.. lesser risk

new gal can play KC...
might be higher gfe
a slim chance she has a tighter pussy
this investment here is high risk... might yield negative returns
Old 16-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
both new and seasoned gals has pros and cons
new gal can play KCs
mm...then u buy one bluechip and manymany penny stock lor
see no potential must quickly dump
but uncle oways lose money at kc game for sure
Old 16-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Let me ask you guys on your regular wls in gl. How many times do you see her on average? Once per month, once per week or everyday?

And about the guy sexting g1, he left a voice message to g1 and she listened to it with me right next to her. Middle age man saying "you want to find pui pui?" Wtf..
Old 16-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

avg once a week lor...
but many factors affecting rate of rtf..new favourite more..those bored laew less
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1