The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by circle22 View Post
Got a reply from boss now he said we need to have 50 points to get power instead of 40 points.
Let me donate some points to u. U hv power now.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 15
circle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Let me donate some points to u. U hv power now.
Thank you so much sir for your kind support . Please make post so that I can return my humble points to you .
Old 07-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by circle22 View Post
Thank you so much sir for your kind support . Please make post so that I can return my humble points to you .
Dun worry about returning points. The next time you see me posting a worthy remark, then reward me.
Old 21-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 15
publicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017

up back for you ClownTeaser
Old 22-11-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3383 / Power: 15
SBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mods,

Got an anonymous vulgar zap on this post

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...84&postcount=1

Quote:
Rakhi R Khialani 20-11-2017 07:06 PM fuck you ccb kaninabu chao ah bu ne ne
Contravened the ground rules Sam laid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.
Would appreciate if you were to expose the user's handle and place him/her under moderation.

Cheers

Minimally 4 points for exchange. WILL NOT return bros with <4 points
Old 22-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 14
hj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of lighthj6066 is a glorious beacon of light

In the first post under point 4, says 1 rep power per year, I been a member for 6 years but rep power still 0, how come? Do I need to have minimum number of posts or something?
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
Old 22-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
40points is a splendid one to behold40points is a splendid one to behold40points is a splendid one to behold40points is a splendid one to behold40points is a splendid one to behold40points is a splendid one to behold40points is a splendid one to behold

6 years ago you need to have 40 points. Now 50 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by hj6066 View Post
In the first post under point 4, says 1 rep power per year, I been a member for 6 years but rep power still 0, how come? Do I need to have minimum number of posts or something?
Old 23-11-2017, 06:31 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you will need the minimum rep points before the rep power kicks in...
currently it is 50 rep points...you are on 25 rep points now.
be more active and contribute more and i am sure u will reach the min requirement very soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hj6066 View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you will need the minimum rep points before the rep power kicks in...
currently it is 50 rep points...you are on 25 rep points now.
be more active and contribute more and i am sure u will reach the min requirement very soon..
HENG I joined earlier...
HUAT ah!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 30-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Thread for UpZ exchange... 29-11-2017 08:31 AM Up 2! No need to wait to up bk!

Thread for UpZ exchange... 29-11-2017 09:52 PM Zap again! Too many accounts! Yawn!

Thread for UpZ exchange... 30-11-2017 02:55 PM One zap a day! Keep the ccb away! Lol!

Clone account zapping. Can boss look into this?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 30-11-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Thread for UpZ exchange... 29-11-2017 09:52 PM Zap again! Too many accounts! Yawn!

Clone account zapping. Can boss look into this?
Kena how many points? Lots of ppl here Kena donor clone zapping up to 400 points also no complaint ler!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Kena how many points? Lots of ppl here Kena donor clone zapping up to 400 points also no complaint ler!
I don't generally go around pissing people off, but some of these newbie can be very bo liao so just reporting.

how many bo liao people zap when you are in a support up and giving points thread.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 30-11-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

more clone zapping.

Just to highlight. Seems he thinks SBF boss not keen on enforcing on clones

Thread for UpZ exchange... 30-11-2017 02:55 PM One zap a day! Keep the ccb away! Lol!

Thread for UpZ exchange... 01-12-2017 06:08 AM hahahaha ... looks like boss not interested in your complains
Old 01-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
andylaulanlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
more clone zapping.

Thread for UpZ exchange... 01-12-2017 06:08 AM hahahaha ... looks like boss not interested in your complains

Wa lau.
Zap you at 6.08am?!!
must be a midnight shift toilet cleaner too free.

Old 01-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Boss I know what you said, but how much is too much? So many clones to just create havoc. not about points

Thread for UpZ exchange... 01-12-2017 07:02 PM sharing is caring

Thread for UpZ exchange... 01-12-2017 05:12 PM Is that the best you can do ???

Thread for UpZ exchange... 01-12-2017 02:01 PM please zap me some more

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 01-12-2017 at 11:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1