The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doing business in LOS

[QUOTE=naemlo;

Anyway, Thais doing business very weird....

Give an example, when u do business transaction over the counter in the bank, like TT, u will need to go to the bank u opened the bank account.

Another, I was using 3BB for my house and when I wanted to move to another house and continue the service in the new address, the CSO told me, I need to pay for the new installation service. I can return the old equipment to any branch. I immediately told the CSO, I will use TRUE, send someone to collect the equipment, if not I will throw it away. I subscribed to TRUE, came to my house with the equipment to install and everything was free except monthly bill.

The list of weird goes on, just get use to it n dun bother to think their logic. [/QUOTE]

I kena the Bank thing before also..
actually should change to Land Of Weird will suit better...

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
I kena the Bank thing before also..
actually should change to Land Of Weird will suit better...
So follow Thais style.... jai yen yen.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Any prawning kakis here...? can recommend place for prawning in Bkk?

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Ebi Japanese prawn fishing club. Google it you will the info all in there.
They provide ebi flour for deep fry after catch?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Ebi Japanese prawn fishing club. Google it you will the info all in there.
I did and yes, this is what it appear, Just EBi...

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Anyone have experienced building at least 30 rooms apartment b4 in thai or currently doing rental.... Can share share the experience n anything to take note? Tks.
Yes, what u want to know?
Old 24-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Can share how many rooms yours? The whole process what is most difficult n challenging? Got any hiccups or unexpected situation?
In province, 28 rooms. Get a good, trusted contractor, they will do everything for u, submit the proposal to authority to get permit, clearance, water, electricity and so on. Not much problem with the authority once u done all the paper work....

The problem mainly with the quality of the work and your expectation. Their initial design or photos might varies from reality, so go down regularly to monitor or check when like, pipes, cable, tiles, carpet, any materials arrive. If u dun go down, once it is done, u want them to change or whatever, there is a big cost incur. An example, blue paint in tablet or PC is different from blue in reality.

Not easy to explain by writing. U seriously need someone like project manager to help u else u will leave it to them. The schedule will also delay due to weather, materials arriving late, workers problems.

A lot effort and time.... U might want to get someone u trust to help u. U can pay me for doing this project.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In province, 28 rooms. Get a good, trusted contractor, they will do everything for u, submit the proposal to authority to get permit, clearance, water, electricity and so on. Not much problem with the authority once u done all the paper work....

The problem mainly with the quality of the work and your expectation. Their initial design or photos might varies from reality, so go down regularly to monitor or check when like, pipes, cable, tiles, carpet, any materials arrive. If u dun go down, once it is done, u want them to change or whatever, there is a big cost incur. An example, blue paint in tablet or PC is different from blue in reality.

Not easy to explain by writing. U seriously need someone like project manager to help u else u will leave it to them. The schedule will also delay due to weather, materials arriving late, workers problems.

A lot effort and time.... U might want to get someone u trust to help u. U can pay me for doing this project.
Usd1000.00 yes?
Old 25-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
naemloisaDOG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT naemlo we want to know how many time your dead hum kar chan mother is FUCK by bastard dogs

naemlo แม่ของคุณเป็นหญิงโสเภณี

Quote:
Yes, what u want to know?
Old 25-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro rich lah...build apartment for rental...
Need at leadt 10-20Mil to do all right?
What is your cost like? the final amount when ready to start renting out the rooms.
I also have plans to do this if plans go well for myself... but now hor...this rental business need to pay taxes also right? before no need, can siam...think now have new laws for the landlord room renting...

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro rich lah...build apartment for rental...
Need at leadt 10-20Mil to do all right?
More than this, depending on location, land price, quality of reno, materials and furnish. Not mine, I not so rich....just helping a relative.

Quote:
I also have plans to do this if plans go well for myself... but now hor...this rental business need to pay taxes also right? before no need, can siam...think now have new laws for the landlord room renting...
As long as income, u are taxable. Doing business, tax must pay a bit to avoid trouble. BTW, I am not running the biz...
Old 25-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
JasonBKK is Cool - loads of Potential

your dead mother smelly cheebye has many dog sperm very rich

Quote:
More than this, depending on location, land price, quality of reno, materials and furnish. Not mine, I not so rich....just helping a relative.

As long as income, u are taxable. Doing business, tax must pay a bit to avoid trouble. BTW, I am not running the biz...
Old 25-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
JasonBKK is Cool - loads of Potential

naemlo your dead mother smelly cheebye has many dog sperm very rich

Quote:

Old 25-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
JasonBKK0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBKK View Post
naemlo your dead mother smelly cheebye has many dog sperm very rich
Your mouth smelly, your character lagi smelly. O$P$, loaned 100k from me, now tiam tiam, ignore me. You smelly dick head. Wanted money, you almost kneel down and begged me. Now time to return, you add like big mafia. Lim beh will talk to your boss and see how to dig you out of your rat hole.

Smelly leg.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naemloisAdog2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemloisaDOG View Post
OKT naemlo we want to know how many time your dead hum kar chan mother is FUCK by bastard dogs

naemlo แม่ของคุณเป็นหญิงโสเภณี
I will let you fuck by spider. You smelly rat. Own others money dun return. Lai lai lai, we meet in your last pub to discuss on when and how you want to return the money.

Smelly rat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1