The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $80 recommendation

Fellow bros,

Just out of curiousity, why is there only only 1 thread for cat80 compared to 4-5 threads for the cat150? Perhaps we should also start a cat80 FR only??
Old 24-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

Nice FR bro wishwell.... sorry about what happened...Virgin bonk always got mixed feelings. All u gotta do is this.. Can u see the $80 u gave An An....cannot rite....cos its gone... same think....you fucked her...wrote FR liao...dun think about it liaoz...its gone. Sg got lots more to fuck... Go pester Bro Tontoto for Xiao Yu's Contact.....demand it with ur FR...

To a Bonkelicious Year !!!!
The thin line between entertainment and war

Some of my FRs
Old 24-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Konkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to beholdKonkek Johnson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
hahaha brudder very good fr but yr AJ better changed to AR (Ass rimmed) if not newbie will think she do a ass job (AJ) on you and by there it would mean your ass got deflowered

Yo FranKo....wassup!!!!

Where there's ass....there's monster...i remember somebody wrote this in some thread after u post.....hmmmm might be true

Some of my FRs
Old 24-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_good
Fellow bros,

Just out of curiousity, why is there only only 1 thread for cat80 compared to 4-5 threads for the cat150? Perhaps we should also start a cat80 FR only??
this is absolutely a good idea.. FR on CAT80 shuld be more for other brother for refernce

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 24-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_good
Fellow bros,

isnt this the cat80 FR thread???

Some of my FRs
Old 24-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkek Johnson
Yo FranKo....wassup!!!!

Where there's ass....there's monster...i remember somebody wrote this in some thread after u post.....hmmmm ... might be true
alamak like that pecah lobang (ass hole lobang that is) already... but nowadays very difficult to find one with a good ass if you know wat i mean...regular one all retired now must start hunting for new ass hole...so far no success...but tks to kind bros i have been given some new leads....hehehe watch out the ass bandit is on the prowl again....well that is once the vit m starts flowing in again...
Old 24-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehehe watch out the ass bandit is on the prowl again...
looks like we got smthg in common...only thing is i havent try yet...once forced into a girl until bleed...hers not mine.....then nearly got stuck. Panic sial. Lucky she popped it out. After have to apologise ..buy her hagen daz ice cream all...coming to think of it...should have applied the ice cream in her pantat....lol....

Some of my FRs
Old 24-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
looks like we got smthg in common...only thing is i havent try yet...once forced into a girl until bleed...hers not mine.....then nearly got stuck. Panic sial. Lucky she popped it out. After have to apologise ..buy her hagen daz ice cream all...coming to think of it...should have applied the ice cream in her pantat....lol....
alamak kj this one cannot force in even if the gal is willing...actually have to work on it..like the fl baby elephant invonne when i did her virgin ass....have to dig and dig first with one finger then slowly try two...the prblm with the ass hole is that it actually retains back it's elasticity once unused...so even if the gal ass has ever been deflowered, if after a period of unused, it feels just as good as a virgin ass... but once u get your dick in the feeling is heavenly, hehehe for virgin ass like tying a rubber band round your dick...nice and warm..
Old 24-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
. but once u get your dick in the feeling is heavenly, hehehe for virgin ass like tying a rubber band round your dick...nice and warm..
Wah Lan Nae...Monster....u make me super gian leh!!!!! This week like fuckfest for me....

Tue - GL - An An
Wed - PRC - Xiao Yu
Thurs - HC - Lexon...dunno what her CB name was
Fri - PRC - Xiao Fang.....just finished

Still this bastard dick wants more......gotta get away ....AAAAARRRRGGHHH

Some of my FRs
Old 24-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah Lan Nae...Monster....u make me super gian leh!!!!! This week like fuckfest for me....

Tue - GL - An An
Wed - PRC - Xiao Yu
Thurs - HC - Lexon...dunno what her CB name was
Fri - PRC - Xiao Fang.....just finished

Still this bastard dick wants more......gotta get away ....AAAAARRRRGGHHH
wah piang eh practically every day one fuck..you the super man..
Old 25-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Samster

wishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwishwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hahaha brudder very good fr ... but yr A* better changed to AR (Ass rimmed) if not newbie will think she do a ass **b (A*) on you and by there it would mean your ass got deflowered...
Brother.. up me points mah... i not looking for points but mine look so pathetic.. haha..

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 25-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishwell
Brother.. up me points mah... i not looking for points but mine look so pathetic.. haha..
ai zhai...everyday kena order to do so many bombing mission....knn only one shot per day only...have to wait 24 hours for the next shot...
Old 25-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

someone zapped me... haiz.. please don't zap thanks for the one who zapped me

Wonderful Colour
Wonderful World
Old 25-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro

any good recommend for CAT 80? CAT 80 for 30 min a session. I will pay a double session. Is gal very good charter? Thanks.

askale
Old 25-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by askale
Hi all bro

any good recommend for CAT 80? CAT 80 for 30 min a session. I will pay a double session. Is gal very good charter? Thanks.

askale

try JESSICA (malay chick )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1