The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Dear Batam seniors, I will be going to Batam next month and thanks to everyone esp bro Nono's beginner guide, think I'll be ready. Have already drawn up my 2D1N itenary and will try to stick to it as much as possible.
Thank you for your interest in heading to Batam to have some fun base on my beginner's guide ,but i would suggest you re-read them again. Below is why...

Quote:
I still have some question though.
Q1. I've booked Formosa directly at their site. It says 580k inclusive of breakfast for a deluxe room.
1st,i always advise others to make price comparison during booking of hotel room. You just booked a room at 580k at the Formosa Main site.Its still not too late to cancel your booking as of my current post time since there will not be any surcharge (please double check in the formosa site again). I suppose you are heading to Batam on a weekends since the price you book is 580k instead of 530k. Now lets make a small comparison via booking.com pricing which is inclusive of all taxes below :

And if you read my earlier postings/summaries,you will know that Kaha charges for deluxe room is 475k/night for weekday and 525k/night for weekend regardless of season.

So,580k/night for deluxe room in formosa is the MOST expensive room for weekends as of date. Before you cancel (if you finally decide to),double check agoda.com and booking.com price 1st. Do note that agoda pricing isnt tax inclusive and you will have to add a +10% + 11% over the price you see. However ,booking.com price is all tax inclusive.

Quote:
Do I still go to Kaha to get their coupon?
If you PAY for your room on the Formosa main site,you need not head to Kaha to get your voucher becos you already pay for your room from Formosa site directly,which is 580k/night. (the reason why you go Kaha is to pay for the hotel voucher at a discounted price)

Read again how i go about getting a room from Kaha carefully :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=33576

...which cost me 475k/night for weekdays and 525k/night for weekends or public holiday eve. Price is for the whole year round unless like i say they increase their pricing w/o prior notice.

If you are unsure,book your room from booking.com or agoda or you may wish to compare prices with other online booking site as well. I heard hotel.com also have some good deals in the past too. No harm going in to take a look since you have the time as your trip is next month.

Do take note of those online site's prices tho,whether they are tax inclusive or not.

Quote:
Just need to know when you say book through their site, is it send them an email to book or go through their booking system.
You send Formosa an EMAIL or just go to "Contact Us" in their main site to request for them to help you reserve a room. (with your name,and date of arrival) No upfront payment needed. Once they replied you ,do note down the person's name in the email who reserved your room for you (if they decide to). When you reached Batam,head to Kaha Travel 1st (opposite Harmony hotel) TO PAY for the room voucher before you head to Formosa Hotel to check in.

And in an unlikely event if Formosa Hotel decide not to reserve a room for you,here is a trick you can use but you can only do it once and for only 1 night stay. This trick will give you an almost same price as Kaha Travel and it ONLY work ONCE per passport.

1. Join them as VIP member by paying 400k

2. You get 450k hotel voucher

3. Pay for your room you booked of 580k using the voucher,so now you need to top up another 130k.

4. Meaning you pay 400k for the membership and pay another 130k more,total payment is 530k rupiah.

5. Do note here that even tho you have paid 580k for the formosa room via their main site,you can still opt to pay cash upon check out,meaning they wont charge the 580k to your credit card so that your 450k voucher CAN be used.

Please dont ask me whats the benefit of being a VIP member in Formosa,cos in my opinion,it has none other than the 50k extra i save via using the VIP member voucher. However you can still check with the receptionist on the VIP member to satisfy your curiosity.

All in all,during low season,Kaha travel still cheapest.

Quote:
2. I see that most including bro Nono buy their groceries including caps from the shops here. Any issue if you bring your own battle gears. I mean bring your own condoms from SG.
This is entirely up to you. Like i say before,most time i always have at least one condom in my wallet for emergency. Batam's condom is cheaper than in Sillypore tho.

Quote:
3. Anyone experienced the immigration officer ask you for cigarette money? How to avoid if possible?
Nope,not once in my 22 official trips to Batam and also not once in my other unofficial trips to Batam too. I also dont know how to avoid since i have not encounter any issue before. But what i know is Batam Center ferry terminal is the strictest ferry terminal in all of Batam and remember to look out for this sign upon entering the immigration hall below :

...and kindly comply to it (and its other sign rules you see with the above) in any Batam ferry terminal to avoid trouble. Custom officer in Batam was known to be unable to work under noisy environment (as according to the news article when they send back 50 tourists from Sillypore every month).

My constant reminder below for myself whenever i am in Batam :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My solution for you next trip : Read the below links -

1. To eat...

2. To sleep...

3. To fuck...

I have already stated what went not-right in your trip's FR, take it with a pinch of salt as i may not always be right. Read all the above links and if anything you are not sure of,do feel free to ask. i am not expecting anyone to read the links once/twice and then understand them.

Just remember,my guides are mainly written when i am still a super newbie to Batam during beginning of 2014 and with the mentality almost similar with yours.

My golden rules for myself travelling to Batam :

1. Be humble,be nice,be well-mannered,be firm and not talk loudly. In short,dont have those "i have the money and i can drown you with my money" kind of attitude.

2. I try to remember to drop my expectation by half when i visit Batam

3. Use at least 1 hour to read the last 20 pages of the Batam Info thread for the most updated information.

4. Always get the Basic right 1st ,and know my position in the area where i am.

Lastly,may you have a successful good trip to Batam the next time round.

Cheers!
And i am replying this post to you in priority 1st becos i think you may have made a small mistake paying for the Formosa room at its hotel main site at the highest price and i am pointing it out earlier so as to allow you the time to make any changes if you decide to.

May you have a good trip in Batam next month. And good luck!

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jack_Chen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going over 29 Nov and return 01 Dec?
Old 25-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
www.massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Chen View Post
Anyone going over 29 Nov and return 01 Dec?
I'm heading over on 28 Nov.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
up u for shareing fr.

Thk u.

I like this beggar boss pic!

Look like u! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Tis harmony suite hotel quite good! but price quite high.

Ya, can try lor, kaha don't know have a not to have a better price.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)

Day 1: Arrived at Batam @ 1:30pm for a 3D2N trip, checked into Nagoya One hotel, a 2 star hotel located about 5 mins drive from Nagoya Hill shopping mall. Stayed in the biggest room, a Family room, as the pricing of the rooms were cheap (booked on Agoda) and also it was a total of 3 other buddies I was travelling with. Went for lunch at A&W then some Ayam Penyet across the street at a stall. Total about 100k spent on food.

Toured around Nagoya hill for a massage, comparing prices. Checked out the infamous Delta Spa to see what it was like inside. Entered and was greeted by the receptionist. I requested for the menu of their massages and was asked if it was the first time here, "yes it is" I said. She then gave us a wristband and was brought upstairs to talk to another receptionist that will explain to us the price. She also told us that we had a 15 min limit of being upstairs, if we exceeded the time limit we will be charged at 100k+ per person. so we paid a close attention to the time as we headed up. The receptionist upstairs told us to wait and take a seat at the sofas, as she claimed she was "busy", gave about 13 mins and she was still busy. At this point decided that they were just trying to cheat our 100Ks and left immediately. As we were leaving she called for us, and only then explained to us the pricings, which were steep, as expected. Thanked her and left as the main point of visiting the spa was only to see how it was inside and to check the pricings.

After much touring, we stopped by at Zen Wellness, which had a couple of masseuses sitting outside, a mix of milfs and syts, one of the few massage parlours along Nagoya Hill area for a 1.5hr Indo + Thai massage at 268k after a 10% discount. Offered a HJ at 400k, but after some negotiations, the masseuse named Lina (probably in her early 30s) agreed to go down to 250k. Took a little too long to cum like about 20 mins it was a huge load tho hehe. The massage however, was average maybe a 6/10, had bony fingers and hence not much strength in them.
Damage: 518k (felt that I overspent a little too much here)

Proceeded to the hyper mart at the shopping mall to get some groceries, spending about 20k after splitting with 3 other buddies then back to hotel for some rest. Night comes, we head out for some dinner at Winsor Food Court, had some seafood and satay, coming up to 300k total. We had a driver working at the hotel who was asked to drive us around by the owner of the hotel who was a Singaporean Chinese named Ah Hwa whom we talked to when we told him our plans for the night. He also claims to own Winsor Food Court.

After our dinner, we headed to Kampung Bulai (pronounced as "Bo-leh") for some clubbing, (location as recommended by Ah Hwa) Entered this club named "Foreplay Club" after touring the area, most were pubs. There was no entrance fee just that we had to buy a drink to club there. Spent a total of 100k on drinks. A pretty good club, that had live performance and then some edm music mixed by a local DJ which I very much enjoyed.

Oh yes, before heading into the club we came across blue moon massage and entered to check for the pricings. A massage there costs 150k (not too sure about the timings cuz I've pretty much forgotten them). The lady said that they were full, in terms of booking and massage, a little stunned to hear that considering that it was a Monday and not on a weekend. The time was about 10:30 local time.

Went back to the hotel at about 2am to end off day 1.

Strongly appreciate any tips from the fellow samsters here so that I can learn from my shortcomings in order to have a better trip in the future
Old 26-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttonytan View Post
After our dinner, we headed to Kampung Bulai (pronounced as "Bo-leh") for some clubbing, (location as recommended by Ah Hwa)
You made my day...!
BATAM BOLEH!
Old 26-11-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Passby foreplay club yesterday night , previously it was under renovation. The place stands out in kampung bule, most importantly almost of all the door girls are wow.. Pretty crowded despite been a weekday. Might drop by for a drink this weekend for some eye candies
Old 26-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi wanna ask the experts here.. I will be at Batam tmr and staying at iHotel Baloi.. I was wondering if there are any good massage joints with happy ending within walking distance?

I have checked the guide and found that most of the recommended places are very far from where I will be staying... Cos it's a short trip so I have only Fri night to go for a nice massage experience.

Thanks in advance
Old 26-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny2020 View Post
..I have been following your post for past few months and i have 1 question (i think you have not mentioned before). For massage with FJ, need to bring own CD?
Its always good to keep 1 or 2 condoms in your wallet,not a difficult task. I did mention it before,there is always at least 1 condom with me at most time becos i often visit places that i least expect to offer special service. And these places are what i didnt quite mention in my summaries.

Most time if there are fj offered in massage places,the girls will have condoms provided. But i always kept one spare just in case...the condom they offered isnt those i like to use,hehehe...,or if it breaks or maybe who knows when they dont have one. For me,no condom means no fj. I will choose to take the hj instead.

However,do note there are still a handful of massage places where the girls are willing to do fj yet dont have a condom with them. Probably their boss dont allow such activities. Be safe,always have a condom standby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Saw some stunning PRC on my last trip but i am a miser..
When they remove their make up,you may sometime be Surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
There used to be a pub beside pacific disco that have PRC ladies, not sure still around bo.
I think PRCs were run by some agents,wherever any KTV needs PRCs they will send their troops of PRC girls there (more of upon request type). They even have their own mamis too. When one book PRC in Batam,they are actually paying another extra of about S$100 just for the agent's commission. So the "cost" of PRC is actually the same for overnight as in Sillypore at around S$200 to S$250,but higher due to agent commission..

I have never book a PRC before in Batam and the above info was gathered from my part time boss who visit Batam and has often booked them.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Hi wanna ask the experts here.. I will be at Batam tmr and staying at iHotel Baloi.. I was wondering if there are any good massage joints with happy ending within walking distance?

I have checked the guide and found that most of the recommended places are very far from where I will be staying... Cos it's a short trip so I have only Fri night to go for a nice massage experience.

Thanks in advance
There is one abit nearer, that's infront of BCS mall. Near to where u are staying. Walk PAST EATON makan place towards the petrol station, turn left, there is a shop, further to the end of the row of shop houses. Give a try there.

Other than that, get a taxi to Komplex New town. A lot of massage shops to choose from. Near Utama Hotel area if you dono where.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281

Last edited by newyorker88; 26-11-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Replied to you before already :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=33397

...and you are welcome.

When i made a reply ,i am considering that you are quite new to Batam and almost definitely new to that area you are staying as its a company trip,i suppose. And since its a possible company trip therefore you cant get to choose the hotel you stayed in which is why you are staying in iHotel Baloi instead of hotels near where most massage places were located. You may probably be sharing room with others too. I do READ and consider most detailed factors provided before i reply to someone while trying to provide a solution.

2 suggested options :

1. You step out of hotel,hail a taxi to go to Utama Hotel,walk behind the hotel and you will be spoiled for choice by the number of massage shops there. The only set back here is, you need a 5min taxi drive there and another 5 min taxi drive back to your hotel. You can easily hail a cab outside Utama hotel back to your hotel. (taking ojek can also be another good option too,but pple can see your face during the drive)

2. Take my suggestion on my previous reply to you. I do understand there could likely be someone around and you dont want him/her to see you walked into the in-hotel-massage-shop. You will need to cook up an excuse then if you take this option.

Both options above are really straight forward. Crossing my fingers and hoping someone else here has better suggestion. (becos i am an information collector)

Dont forget to bargain if the girls prompt a GQ.

Good luck 2morow.

* i am replying to you 1st becos yours is an urgent question. And you are leaving 2morow to Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Just a little note here,those who visited New Berry before will know,there is no 850k category girls there. Only 600k,800k,1mil,1.2 mil,1.5mil girls and so on if there is higher cat girls. Which means you either get chopped or got a discount. Small matter tho since its 50k (still pains my heart tho..lol).
hehe,as once in new berry i ever get at 850k also, as u know those 600k always sit nearest to the entrance and the higher one behind...

papa say 1 mil, if i want, can give 850k (dunno kena chop or discount)
Old 26-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was wondering if there are any good massage joints with happy ending within walking distance?
Try the one that bro newyorker suggested, it's quite recommended there.
Old 26-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance

Don't forget to nego down the prices. In INDO, things that are not standard price have to be nego down before paying. It is their culture.

HJ- 100/150 Onwards

FJ - 250 onwards

Above prices are prices on average for MILF.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
hehe,as once in new berry i ever get at 850k also, as u know those 600k always sit nearest to the entrance and the higher one behind...

papa say 1 mil, if i want, can give 850k (dunno kena chop or discount)
Look like new berry become a better place after they shiftted alot of places and change their name.
Need to explore berry to taste berry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread