The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ha ha bro u better ask the girl to pay for ur service
Old 21-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to deal with lazy girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkwhtudoing View Post
Ah ha... Many precious advice from comrades... I understood they are human. But this job is their choice right? We as a customers fully want to enjoy what I paid for(just to release stress or maybe horny). Every single cent are a hard earn too(unless you got a money machine).
Some of the girls even dare to ask for tips even though service lack like shitty. Seems like we have to pay
Normal rate($100-150) + tips ($100-150) so that they could give full services plus a kiss on a cheek before sending you to the door... Lol
Agree with you. I have the same experience of girls asking me for tips even though their service is like shit. I told them straight off "You have to work harder for the tips" with a smile. I would prefer to reward good hardworking girls with consistent visits. Since it is a win-win for both. Of course for those poor performers, you might wana come here and put up an FR to warn other bros as well. This will benefit everyone and weed out poor performers who are sucking dry our hard earned money.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=GL-Roamer;13861471]

Let me give a scenario and let's see if this is a case of lazy WL. Workwise, during the session, no complain. After the session, she sort of hinted that you shower yourself. She would pretend to do her hair, check her stuff. Once you enter the shower, she will take the towel and stand there waiting. Is this being lazy?
Old 06-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Agree with you. I have the same experience of girls asking me for tips even though their service is like shit. I told them straight off "You have to work harder for the tips" with a smile. I would prefer to reward good hardworking girls with consistent visits. Since it is a win-win for both. Of course for those poor performers, you might wana come here and put up an FR to warn other bros as well. This will benefit everyone and weed out poor performers who are sucking dry our hard earned money.
For your own safety, please use your hand If you horny
Old 06-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Garfoo;13923032]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post

Let me give a scenario and let's see if this is a case of lazy WL. Workwise, during the session, no complain. After the session, she sort of hinted that you shower yourself. She would pretend to do her hair, check her stuff. Once you enter the shower, she will take the towel and stand there waiting. Is this being lazy?
For me, I don't mind what she do after the deed. They might not want shower either because of afraid catch cold or take care of their skin or just don't want shower.What we go to WL is for fuck and enjoy the service Ma. Not the shower . When I say lazy means obviously LaZy without fulfilling not even half of the services mention on ads.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:29 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
To my experience, if you happen to be the one go there late, either the girl is tired after whole day got fk or the standard is not there, you will likely to meet with a lazy and tired bone. Some no shower together, some no bbbbj some BJ wear cap, some no French, no cat bath etc... Even sex also cow girl only a few thrust and they want to lie down already.
What is the best time bras? And did u guys see any girl who can maintain the standard all the way?
Pls go and watch 一路向西 movie if u haven't, you will find good tips on how to find good service gal
Old 06-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me what constitutes to be lazy would be those who are just lying down with frowning bad attitude face and say "what you want to do, do!" And then get all angry and aggressive when you try to kiss or touch her boobs and all that, not to mention getting angry if you dont finish by 3 minutes...
Old 06-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Pls go and watch 一路向西 movie if u haven't, you will find good tips on how to find good service gal
Ha ha k k@-@
Old 06-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
For me what constitutes to be lazy would be those who are just lying down with frowning bad attitude face and say "what you want to do, do!" And then get all angry and aggressive when you try to kiss or touch her boobs and all that, not to mention getting angry if you dont finish by 3 minutes...
Ya man.... That's worst one. I usually not cum very fast. So, most of the bad Lazy FL hate me...X(
Old 06-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ya man.... That's worst one. I usually not cum very fast. So, most of the bad Lazy FL hate me...X(
Very sad to say but i have encountered this kind of attitude a couple of times too many in the Cat150... Especially when i am clueless on who to get and just randomly bonk or ask an OKT for recommendation.

Thats why kudos to bros in this forum who continue to genuinely provide real information about the best WLs on the scene!
Old 06-12-2015, 08:17 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Very sad to say but i have encountered this kind of attitude a couple of times too many in the Cat150... Especially when i am clueless on who to get and just randomly bonk or ask an OKT for recommendation.

Thats why kudos to bros in this forum who continue to genuinely provide real information about the best WLs on the scene!
that is the disadvantage of trying new dishes/outlets. If u r satisfied with a few dishes/outlets and stick to it, such problem can be minimized. It is really very similar to food hunting no way every new adventurous will be better or similar experience, most of the time will be bad
Old 06-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is the disadvantage of trying new dishes/outlets. If u r satisfied with a few dishes/outlets and stick to it, such problem can be minimized. It is really very similar to food hunting no way every new adventurous will be better or similar experience, most of the time will be bad
Even then there's no guarantee sometimes. Like what i have mentioned in another thread, my recent experiences with RTF good ladies have ended up bckfiring badly...

I think there's no way to "handle" lazy girls and usually what we can do at most is just bite the bullet and pay. And think that at the very least we have managed to fuck yet another girl, one more to the statistics!
Old 06-12-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Even then there's no guarantee sometimes. Like what i have mentioned in another thread, my recent experiences with RTF good ladies have ended up bckfiring badly...

I think there's no way to "handle" lazy girls and usually what we can do at most is just bite the bullet and pay. And think that at the very least we have managed to fuck yet another girl, one more to the statistics!
indeed. nothing is guarantee, sometime u may find the restaurants u go regularly are not consistent, while some are more consistent. So u still have a choice to choose the more consistent restaurant. Of coz many restaurant nowadays is getting worst, it is a trend worldwide, just like gl

we can hardly change the external factors. what we can do is adjust outself. that is how I see it.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=korean;13924808]indeed. nothing is guarantee, sometime u may find the restaurants u go regularly are not consistent, while some are more consistent. So u still have a choice to choose the more consistent restaurant. Of coz many restaurant nowadays is getting worst, it is a trend worldwide, just like gl
Ha ha bro... I notice u compared a lot with food, restaurants. Are you a foodie? Lol
Old 06-12-2015, 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=thinkwhtudoing;13924835]
Quote:
indeed. nothing is guarantee, sometime u may find the restaurants u go regularly are not consistent, while some are more consistent. So u still have a choice to choose the more consistent restaurant. Of coz many restaurant nowadays is getting worst, it is a trend worldwide, just like gl
Ha ha bro... I notice u compared a lot with food, restaurants. Are you a foodie? Lol
yes I'm I think it is easier to understand. it is abt trend, demand & supply, hype, greedy, etc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1