The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
These newbie "samsters" (perhaps they're phantom samsters) are making it too obvious ... All of a sudden there is an influx of Oct 2015 registered members writing FR for OKT Peter's WLs ... I wonder who is born yesterday to buy such coincidence ... Huh?
I think I was born yesterday. Where should I sign my name to the title deed of London Bridge? I think the person selling me London Bridge for 1k is such a sweet heard. +1 to him.

Old 22-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jobtest666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Today went back to RTF Tong Tong. Here is my FR-

Name- Tong Tong
Number- 008
Age- 25
Home base- l18h20
Height- 1.58
Weight- 45kg

Hair- Black Hair tied back to pony tail.
Looks- 7/10. Cute looking syt type, my type, so I RTF.
She use her hands to tease my private parts, balls and anus. Then use fingers to lightly scratch the my back to help me to relax and this feel good and ready for the banging. She also do gua sha and ba guan, sucking and releasing using her mouth for my back.

Boobs- 7/10. A to B Using boobs to massage both the front of the body and back of the body in the bathroom.
Boobs massage 2nd time, hold a mouthful of water to tease and go round my whole body

Nipple- 7/10. closer to skin tone colour, greyish.
Skin- 6/10. Average Singaporean complexion.
Tummy- quite skinny no tummy
Figure- 7/10 slim and not fat.
Tattoos- no
Frenching- 0/10. Not allowed.
Cathbath- 7/10. She use her fingers and mouth of water to cathbath and tease the front part of my body.
BBBJ- 9/10. This is high point of service. BBBJ without condom using mouthful of cold then warm water to do. Then 360 deg blowjob 1 full round and very song. Lastly end off with BBBJ with light kissing and licking.

Fingering- allowed
AR- 7/10. SOP
HDLY- 8/10. Quite shiok feeling, but can be better if more force.
FJ- 8/10. Hardworking girl on top of me cow girl ing me during sex. Very strong hip movement and thrust. In the end, tease my lower body with mouthful of water.

GFE- 8/10.
Sound quality- 7/10
Attitude- 8/10. Hardworking and willing to prove herself.
Damage- $150/hr

Pls up me if you agree with my FR
Old 23-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros who will e the prettiest and thr biggest boobs in this house?
Old 23-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Hi bros who will e the prettiest and thr biggest boobs in this house?
Bo Bo is not the prettiest, but she got the biggest boob. As for her looks, check it out yourself, as dun want to promote her or kena zap again
Old 24-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
bangba is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bo Bo

Part 1:

I was keeping low since a few days without sex and wished to visit L18H20 to RTF Bo Bo. As soon as I entered l18h20, I saw Bo Bo at once with her 018 number mentioned clearly on her black velvet like dress and I guess she saw me taking an interest in her as well and passed a quaint smile. She was sitting with other girls at the waiting area but BoBo and especially her large boobs looked the best! I heard from other my friend whom had visited H20 that Bo Bo gives good erotic massage and decided to give it a short.

I paid the OKT and Bo Bo promptly came forward to pick up my hands. She guided me towards a room that was at the corner end of the floor. This gave me Goosebumps and I followed her quickly and silently. As we entered the small room, she quickly locked the door and looked at me with her horny looks. She bit her lower lip and I just caught hold of her and pulled her tightly towards me. She had the same fragrance like other other the dream girl that I have slept with and as her body touched mine, my didi swelled up and I immediately put my hands in her polka dotted panty.

Her soft flesh got my veins burst out with lust and the want to have her at once. Omg! She was a beautiful lady with shoulder length long black hair that looked perfect when I touched her boobs. She suddenly got wild and removed all my clothes in about a few seconds. Then she pushed me onto the bed at the centre of the room and started unclothing herself. In no time, we both were all naked and I could feel her small, pinkish nipples on my tongue and lips. I sucked her boobs like a small child and she held my didi with her soft, smooth hands, licking it in between and arousing me even more. Her boobs was hanging in front of me precariously and it was magnificent.

Then we went to the bathroom and she sheepishly smiled as my erected didi was standing proudly in front of her. I was quite certain that her services would rock in the bathroom as well. As expected, she was awesome when she got onto work. BoBo pour the body gel on me and with her boobs, she massaged all the gel on my body. She also gave me a kinky style butt massage. The touch of her nipples and fleshy boobs raised my didi even more and I wanted to insert it into her pussy at once but I waited for more to come. She rinsed the gel and gave me a great blow job. BoBo filled her small mouth with water from the tap and played with it, teasing me here and there with the cold water. I felt great when she did this on my inner thighs. We then moved towards the room and she insisted on playing with my didi again.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Part 2:

To hell with any other girl that I have been in the past, BoBo was super amazing. She gave me BBBJ without condom massaged my didi with her firm, pink nipples and perky breast. As I always liked busty and fleshy girls more, BoBo was my kind completely. I pressed her firm boobs tightly and she said “AAH” which drove me crazy even more.

Soon she was in doggy style and I inserted my didi inside her, giving her slow and hard trusting and pressing her boobs. I caressed her butt and slapped it several times, increasing the excitement and enjoyment. Then she slipped over me and started giving me a blow job again in 69 position. She was all over me, licking and sucking my didi and balls and I started fingering her. As soon as I inserted my fingers in her wet pussy, she felt amazing and gave me wonderful BBBJ.

After the foreplay, she changed her position and came over me in chair position and took my didi in her hands, only to get them inserted in her wet, wet pussy. BoBo started jumping up and down, making my dick hard rock and gave me a tight French kiss while fucking. This gave me goosebumps again and I took control of her now. Immediately I went up on her and put her legs across my shoulders and thrust my didi in her. She cried in pain and I started giving her a tough, hard time with my aroused cock. I fucked her for 15 minutes or so before I exploded in her and then lay dead on her. She panted and moaned and surrendered to me. I had a great time with BoBo yet once again. After the fuck, she lay over me and kissed me several times more and we continued to cuddle together. I didn’t want to leave her and wanted to have another round, she agreed to it but time was running out and we decided not to.

Bo Bo is the go to girl for dose of high nonstop GFE with passionate frenching. She is a must have for large boobs lover with ample butt for your bonking pleasure.
Old 27-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
chiongsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jin Jin
Number: 002
Home base: l18h20

Jin Jin is a WL that worked formerly in Fujian KTV. At age 24 years old, she originates from Fujian. Standing at height of about 1.55m and weighing 45-48kg, she is sweet looking with strong features with large foxy looking eyes, double eyelid cat eyes and voluptuous lips.

Her hair is dyed golden with brown highlights tied into a pony tail. She has two tattoos on both of her hands.

Dressed in killer white floral shaped top with see through white dress, she sports a pink strapped bra that can be seen from her see through dress. Her 32A boobs can be seen clearly accentuated by her dress and it was killing me.

In the room, she definitely knows what she is doing- she hugs me passionately first then strips off my clothes as if she was raping me. She then gives the SOP boobs and butt massage with the shower gel. In the shower, she has good routine of soaping me up thoroughly, using her boobs to glide over my front and back. She will also scrub my penis underneath and behind.

Bedroom time! On the bed was a good cathbath. Active tongue and hands as she explores my body. She massaged my back and performed AR on me and it feels good with her ultra long tongue. After this, she asked me to flip over and started licking and kissing my sensitive ears. Her lips then moved onto my chest and nipples.

BBBJ continued with some deep thrusting all the way deep down into her throat. I can’t believe she actually swallowed my whole penis. She had a unique style of BBBJ where she will use her lips to massage my penis. Good Suction and skill. She made me harder so that she could cap me for the inevitable.

She is a hardworking girl and she moans loudly and in a style like a Japanese AV girl. She remained on top of me pushing, grinding and thrusting. She puts in so much passion in making out with me that I felt pressure building up in my penis after a short moment. I “retreated” quickly and painted her reddish pink abalone irresistibly, really a great turn on for me. I could resist it no longer. Plus point for her is her “cute” figure which not too skinny or bony for sex

Then I turned her around and entered missionary and doggie position with her. Tight little pussy. The sweet sound of her wet vagina sloshing became evident and her stereo got louder. I could not resist it anymore and it was moments before I fired. Almost immediately, she got down on me and continued to tease my penis with kissing and licking from her tongue. It was a truly unforgettable experience.

She wanted to give me a massage to end it off, but I declined, so we just cuddled and chatted before we showered. Though she gave me a good service, but I can still feel some distance – somehow she is not like a girlfriend but more like a lover.

BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 8.5/10
FJ: She is passionate. (8.5/10)
Old 02-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
chiongsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tong Tong
Number: 008
Homebase: l18h20

Tong Tong is a chiobu of height 1.58m and 45kg. She has hair tied back to a pony tail. She has the average Singaporean girl complexion and she looks slender but has enough flesh for a good bonking session.

I asked the OKT for a recommendation of girls with good services and he recommended tong tong. Though I would prefer my girl to be taller (more than 1.6m in height) and big boobs (Tong Tong is a A+ to B), I still settled for her as her looks grew on me and she has a nice features, hairdo that went along well with her slender body.

We proceeded up the room and we hugged. She removed my clothes and we went to bathe. Her bathe was super thorough and she used her boobs to massage my body with a short BBBJ in shower while using her hands to tease my private parts, testes and anus.

In the bedroom, she did the usual guasha and ba guan sucking and releasing of pressure on my back. As I lay on my front and she scratched my back in a highly erotic and teasing manner and then gave me the same boobs massage and AR for me when I am in the “crawling position”. She then did the HDLY on me and it was sensational and intensely arousing. Next was the SOP cathbath and BBBJ. She will use her tongue to tickle my dickhead with light kissing and licking at the same time.

Then the unexpected – she continued with a 360 deg BBBJ which where her mouth swirled non stop on my bulging dickhead. It was super deep throat and quite stimulating that that put other WL to shame. It felt really good and I got much harder and felt like exploding. I told her to cap me and begin the action.

Her mei mei is very warm and hot which I like and she was very accommodating. We started off with cowgirl position then we changed to missionary. From her face I can see that she start getter more into “action” and was more aroused with time. She was very good and her mei mei was tight and wet and almost wetting the bed. I could not resist it and gave her a lashing of her pussy and she lubricated very quickly.

I used the tip of my dick to tease her clitoris and vagina lips to lubricate her. Once I noticed it was well lubricated, We then switched to doggie position, where I bonked her holding onto her hips and thrusted my dick slowly and with increasing speed gradually. I noticed her pulling and squeezing the bedsheet as I bonked her with all of my might. She was almost screaming quite loudly. I thrust my dick into her love nest and we frenched on and off in this position. I then accelerated my thrusting to tremendous pace as I began to reach the point of no return. I ultimately shot the load completely inside of her. What a sextifying session!

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Breast: (A+,B) 6/10
BBBJ: Passionate and enthusiastic maintaining sexy and seductive eye contact with me. Strong suction force. (9/10)
FJ: 9/10
AR: 7/10
RTF: Yes
Old 04-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Yi Fei

Part 1:

Today, I went to L18H20, wanted to treat my little bro with good speed and suction, shiok!, so I asked for something best n the OKT directed 6 gals to pose before me and together fleshy n skinny gals paraded, giggling in scanty clothes, they were not more than 25. The pretty faced and sexy figured Yi Fei caught my attention. Number 007, this 23 years Shanghai gal had perfect model height n figure. Taking close look at her firm, perky boobs n hourglass figure…. I chose her. Her wicked smile reminded me of Shu Qi n her thick lips n high nose bridge, drove me mad, thinking about her giving me BJ with her eyes fixed n mouth gagged with my cock. She was in dark hot pink top n her cleavage was peeping through the low neckline, gave my didi devil itch. I wanted to rub her body with my didi. Her short skirt exposed her black stripped panty n her long legs on black stiletto, made her more wanted. Slim but not skinny, Yi Fei was 55 kg n 1.69m with ass having enough meat to please me as I was looking for some bonking pleasure. Her 36B signaled me and I, spending no time, went to a room with her.

Hugging her tight, I squeezed her ass n kissed her neck n lips, she let go spell of wet kisses all over me while removing my tee, giving my little bro mild HJ. She was cute, had bright, spotless skin with some curves. Responsive n sweet that WL gave me cozy gfe feeling. I gripped her boobs n pressed soothingly, twitched the skin color nips, she removed her clothes. Moved my fingers around the nipple, licked n bit, she pressed my head softly. She made me lay on bed n gave wonderful boob message on back n ass, enjoying for some time, we went for bathing where she applied shower lotion w/ her boobs n cleaned every inch of my body, applied some on her body to raba-raba, shiok!

She dried me n I laid on bed, “HDLY” my didi , balls she stroked n teased, she smiled mischievously n have skilful HJ but my dick wanted more, she started jua gen after massaging me all over, tilting my cock she rubbed it with tits, i squeezed her boobs, pulled her nips. She moaned and rolled me, and spreading my legs started giving BJ with condom which she already unfolded using her mouth. My swollen cock was sucked n I cannot tahan. Taking cold water in mouth she leisurely catbath my leg and chest, teasing every sensitive part of body she could find on me. I was pulling at her nipples and stroking her wet abalone which made me really high with pleasure. Even if I felt strongly to paint her, but….WL, I forcefully killed the craving. . She gave me BJ for long time n I had my eyes closed, feeling the delight Ahhhhhhhhh. She was quite skilful in AR n her exciting ass licking made my cock stand firm, throbbing in wild starvation; it was hungry to eat the meimei. With her ass up, she got on her four limbs n I could see her moist meimei, I at once plugged my pulsating didi into her pussy.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Part 2:

Her pussy was snug n tight, as I forced my cock from down violently, her tits were jumping n she was letting out soft moans,. After a short time, she started wriggling her body, giving didi little pressure with pleasure. Kissing n licking my nipples, she licked my body n thighs. She flipped over n started FJ with her ass before my face, I folded my knee and she was one hardworking girl for nice horse riding FJ, she had stamina, ohh lalal!..... I changed position and started in doggie, clutching her ass n rubbing her abalone, I made her moan loudly, with the hard n fast stroke I was about to cum but I wanted more, so I took out my didi, paused a little, squeezed her boobs n then reinserted another time. Sprawling her on the bed I shoved my cock in the missionary position. Arching my body and making way to the cunt vigorously, I shoved; I hugged her tight n speed up my cock job. Her eyes closed and she was breathing heavily as I was kissing her neck and biting her perky nips, her body quivered n her cunt was wringing my cock more snugly, Right after 12-15 minutes my spunk threw up. I collapsed upon her and stayed for few minutes just like that.

She washed herself and washed for me also. Snuggling under my armpit she was like a pussycat, she made me sprawl again but this time for one warm, relaxing massage. We talked about not so serious things while enjoying the strokes n easy blows, all over my body. I started feeling relaxed with energy replenished in few minutes; we made our way towards the door. $150 an hr was for the full service n I may RTF again.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Name- Xiang Xiang
Number- 009
Age- 24 yo
Home base- l18h20
Former working experience- Working in all type of ktv guang xi, nanning, jiang xi and shanghai. A ktv experienced girl in china
Height- 1.61m
Weight- 45 – 48kg

Looks- 7/10. High class looking girl with beautiful eyes, sharp nose and pretty smile. Good and sexy lips to French kiss with
Boobs-7/10. A cup, firm breasts. Not for boobs lover, but she look quite busty in her white dress so that think she was cup B, but really cup A.Her boobs massage in the bath was SOP.
Nipple- 7/10. Between the colour of red and dark brown, small sized
Skin- 8/10. fair translucent white skin. Her skin seem smoother than other girls I bonk before.
Tummy- 8/10. slim, no bulging tummy.
Figure- 8/10. Slender and round butt, good for butt massage.
Legs- 7/10. Does not look long, but sexy and proportion for her height.
Pussy- 7/10. Clean and no smell. Get wet easily when I start to finger her
Tattoos- 9/10. No tattoos and pregnant mark on body.
Frenching – 9/10. High non stop gfe with deep wet French kissing, we kissed till I nearly went breathless. Very good kissing girl
Cathbath- 8.5/10. Slow and deep cathbathing for me. She do it really well with water from the tap.
BJ- 7.5/10. Tease with hands to make me harder and put condom on for me then BJ. Very good sucking force and powerful but too bad with condom on. During BJ, she flipped her tongue quickly in up, down, sideway manner on my balls and it was ticklisih and shiok.
AR- 8/10. Good alternating slow and quick tongue movement on anus. Can satisfy well.
HJ- She will help you to do it if you feel tired and cannot cum.
FJ- 8.5/10. She can go into any position. Started with her on top of me and she cow girl me and switched to doggie position and cummed after some hard piak piak.
GFE- 8.5/10. She gives good service and she is a very gentle partner, she will flip you gentley and whisper into my eyes softly telling me what she wants. She also like to caress my body and man part
Sound quality- 8/10. ah ah ah soft moaning during sex
Attitude- 9/10. Very hardworking girl with good customer service. She had enough strength and give good massage after sex
Damage- $150/hr

Enjoy!
Old 07-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Qian Duo duo

Part 1:

Just came back from a short business trip, that day when I visited L18H20, that OKT introduced me to Qian Duo duo, a 23 years old WL not so meaty but her perky mellons looked good. Was seating with other gals, few were older to her, few were more fleshy and not my type. To me, Qian duo duo was cute. She was 1.61m n slim, less than 45kg but not skinny. Came to know from the OKT about her Dongguan WL experience, so I hoped to have a good session. Curly reddish brown hair combed to one side, curly at the back to shoulder, I found her sweet yet sexy. She was one fun hubei babe with hot and sexy Chinese looks. Her ass didn’t have much meat but her slender n slightly curvaceous body I liked. She had no tummy but enough meat on her ass to please me. She was soft n her demure nature made her more sensation. She had naughty smile and typical WL moves that gave my balls soft nudge. I picked her. Her body hugging sexy outfit, made me feel horny as her low cut neckline made her B+, perky n firm mellons partly visible, her perky nips I could see as they were firm underneath.

We settled down with a little hi and approached a room, upstairs after paying the money to the okt.

Entering the room, I started talking dirty, she enjoyed and I continued, I felt strange tickle in my didi, I wanted her to lick my little brother, until it buay tahan. We kissed n she removed my shirt, unbuttoning it softly and kissing my neck, rolling her tongue down to my chest, licking my nipples n nudging my didi naughtily. Ummmmm…my sleeping brother was awaked. I wanted more, I removed her dress, her tight boobs I clutched n pulled her nips with my two fingers. She moaned like cat n wriggled. I started licking her small, pinkish n firm nipls n sucked. She then took me to the shower n we bathed together. Using her boobs she rubbed strawberry smelled soap all over me, I had my hardon as she boob massaged my didi. Kissing me here n there, she let me play with her firm boobs, pulling her perky nips and teased. Her pinkish shaved cunt made my little brother hungry. With good GFE we started French kissing under shower, with naughty tongue movement she sucked my tongue, I pushed a finger and then two into her moist meimei and she gave a HJ.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Part 2:

Drying me gently, we approached the soft downy bed, her cute face n beautiful body ignited me full. I sucked her boobs real hard. She teased my cock n balls, cock was pulsating...really very shiok-- was ready to do the FJ. She got on her limbs, gave me the best BBBJ with full thrust to her throat. I was about to climax. I stopped her for I was about to CIM. Her girlfriend attitude relaxed me so much, she was not hurrying for anything. She started giving boobs massages on back of my body and on buttocks. I felt relaxed more. Taking mouthful of cold water, she teased my didi n licked my asshole which made me even harder. My cock was rock hard she rolled on the condom on my cock using her tongue.

I hugged n kissed her, she got on her limbs with her butts up high in air, her boobs I clutched n twitched her nips, she got on my small brother, her warm moist cunt was glistening with love juice. When my hungry swollen cock plunged into her meimei she moaned softly aahhhhh….we had sex on the tantra chair, we made love enjoying different positions. I took her in my lap shoved my cock n she moaned softly, in doggie I fucked her, rubbing her clit with one hand while groping her firm tits with another. She was heaving heavily so I did the FJ in side position, the steamy shoving created sensation in us.

I made her lie back and went on top into missionary position n thrashed her pinkish wet pussy with my swollen dick while licking her perky nips n biting occasionally . I jerked n fucked her hard, gave my didi a dynamic workout, her moaning made me go mad, she was breathing heavily and I bit her earlobe and neck, licked her lips n kissed. I couldn’t resist the urge anymore , I exploded my spunk after fxking her a good 15 minutes. I wobbled upon her as I was dead tired, I relaxed for few minutes where we talked a little. I came to know how she wanted to be back in China but ended in here in Singapore, pretty sad, she was not curious about me. We went for shower again, she cleaned my tired cock n ball, soaped me head to toe, washed me n made me towel dry. We came out as fiends n I Kum Cheng a little so may RTF.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Name- Jin Jin
Number- 002
Age- 24
Race- Fujian
Home base- l18h20
Former working experience: Fujian KTV.
Height- 1.55m
Weight- 45kg

Hair- black hair tied back pony tail reaching waist level.
Looks- 8/10. Sweet looking with strong features large eyes and small lips. Foxy looking eyes. Looks like zhao wei from the side.
Boobs- 6/10. 32A cup. Wearing: black 1 piece dress with pull up zipper in the middle exposing cleavage. Short skirt able to see white panties. Black hair falling onto cleavage partially covering it. Once in the room, she would remove my clothes quickly and roughly like rape me
Nipple- 7/10. not pinkish and not dark coloured, closer to skin tone colour.
Skin-7.5/10. White and fair skin smooth and glowing shoulder points.
Figure- 7.5/10. petite girl next door, cute and not too skinny, just right for sex.
Pussy- 7.5/10. pinkish colour and closer to reddish pink tone
Tattoos- On both hands
Teasing- 8/10. She will find sensitive parts on my body and she loved kissing my ears, chest and nipples. She will perform a sexy massage on me using her hands to slowly caress. Her thumb will be in a light circular motion in massaging and the other four fingers lightly pressing and soothingly rubbing the body building up the atmosphere.
Frenching- 5/10. Depending on chemistry. Some light kisses that are not deep.
Cathbath- 8/10. Slow, steady and devoted to giving good experience
BBBJ- 9/10. she has a long tongue and can give very good BBBJ and deep throating. She does 360 degress BBBJ with legs put on the wall mirror and body suspended in the mid air while giving me blowjob. Her BBBJ is both hot and cold with water.
Painting: Really irresistible and highly wet.
Fingering: allowed
AR- 8/10. Her long tongue gives good pleasure
FJ- 9/10. Overall very shiok. Tried many position like missionary and doggie. She is on top of me most of the time. She will tease the penis after ejaculation with kissing and teasing from her mouth to which feels really sexy and enjoyable. After sex, she will continue teasing and giving good sexy massage using thumb in circular motion and 4 fingers lightly pressing and teasing.
Sound quality- 8/10. Moans like a Japanese AV star and style.
GFE- 7/10. depending on chemistry and can be chatty and caring towards my needs. Personable person.
Attitude- 9/10. hardworking lover dedicated to giving good service
Damage: $150/hr
Old 10-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
unclepc8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bo Bo

Visiting L18H20 for the very first time was a bit awkward experience for me as I have never been to such a place before. As I entered, I saw a lot of girls roaming around. They were very sexy and nice. I was at the waiting area from where I could choose a girl of my choice. The waiting area was filled with girls of different age, colours, size, beauty etc. As I ran my eyes across the whole bunch of girls, Number 018 struck me the most. Her name was Bo Bo and she had long black hair, fleshy breast and normal skin tone of a Singaporean. I immediately chose her and paid the amount to the okt for Bo Bo’s services for an hour.

Bo Bo guided me through the way to her room and she greeted me well with her sweet smile. All I wanted was to tear away her pink little clothes that she was wearing and fuck her tight till she moans. As we entered the room, I locked it immediately and took her in my arms, hugged her tight and started smelling her sweet aroma. I licked her on her neck and she started getting aroused. Soon she removed all my clothes and started playing with my dick. My dick got hardest erection it has ever experienced.

She pulled me tight towards her and took me to the bathroom to take a shower with me. She started removing her clothes and all I could do was to look lustily with my eyes open wide. Soon we were under the shower and she rubbed her body against me. Bo Bo played with my dick a few more times and the best part was when she licked it and sucked it passionately under the shower.

After about 10 minutes of foreplay and blowjob, she took me to the bedroom for the real fun. Bo Bo was not shy and she lay with me in the bed, all naked. Soon she came inside my thighs and started holding my dick and rubbing it on her tight and fleshy boobs. Man! It was heaven!!! I pulled her hair and slapped on her tight bums. She enjoyed it and took my dick in her mouth. In no time, she started sucking my dick with all her passion and zeal and I fingered her pussy in intervals. She enjoyed it thoroughly and rubbed my dick around her pussy. I got the sign that she wanted real fucking. Immediately I threw her down on the bed and got over her. I inserted my dick in her pussy and started fucking her hard. She moaned a few times and then fingered her pussy in between. Then she came over me in 69 position and we both licked each other’s private parts. Once again for the fucking session, I grabbed her tight and took her on my laps. In the chair position, I fucked her till I ejaculated. It was a real fun time and amazing experience for me.
Later we rested and chatted for about ten minutes naked and she still played with my dick and gave me a French kiss. I will surely spend more time with Bo Bo again very soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread