The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ms Body Beautiful

Ms Body Beautiful

WL Name - Taozhi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.66 m w/o heels
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted one week plus ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Taozhi possesses well developed B cupper frontal assets with pale pink small cherry size nips. She has a small scar underneath her right breast, as a result of an injury during her childhood days. She is highly presentable and quite sweet in the looks department albeit not those that would stand up distinctly. She possesses medium size double eyelid eyes with natural lashes. Medium high nose bridge. She has long straight black hair. She has very proportional physique ... Perky and rounded butt ... Small waistline and nicely developed tits ... I would bestow her with the title - Ms Body Beautiful of 54A. Her body complexion is somewhat fair and smooth ...

Taozhi was very passionate and enthusiastic in her service. That was at least how I felt ... She was very sportingly spontaneous to engage in some mesmerizing pre-shower actions with me. It was certainly an excellent prelude to the main course. She offered me a thorough body2body stimulation in the shower, a somewhat stimulating AR with subtle hand action ... Good half-throated BBBJ but there was room for improvement ... Not much cat-bathing was offered during the bedroom action but she would just use her tits and pussy to rub against my rear and front torso ... Lotsa passionate frenching from the time the door was closed to the time we bade each other goodbye. Shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Fang Fang WH06 FR

Wet lazy day and on leave…what happens? Mind wanders to GL and the body follows soon after. Yaya. Period. Fei Er. Busy (as fucking usual) Yang Yang. Busy. Fang Fang. Busy. Ah yah wait lah and see who comes free. And it was Fang Fang and no regrets.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl under all that make up. Way too much of it as well. She uses a light coloured face powder which makes her face whiter than her body.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Loved it. Tight and taunt. I wondered if she was a dancer before. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Short girl. Boobs were a B I would guess. They feel very good in my hands. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!)

Frenching: 5/10 (Not really into it with me I think)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Wow. This girl can suck cock!! Full pressure and a great effort put. She did it for a while also. I had to stop her in the end as I nearly CIM with her)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, then doggy and then me on top. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end. I was hammering her pretty hard in the end but she was taking it like a trooper.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Had seen her before and always like her looks and body. Was pleased that the experience was just as good. A RTF for me)
Old 19-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

dying thread....basically legal scene is dead.....
Old 19-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, there seems a decline in the last 3 months. Please see my thread here.

In PRC, KTV girls get RMB2,000 for overnight, good money compared to costs and the hard life here. We will never get the best girls here (SYT service girls), but at least we can hope for decent ones.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=590870
Old 21-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Yes, there seems a decline in the last 3 months. Please see my thread here.

In PRC, KTV girls get RMB2,000 for overnight, good money compared to costs and the hard life here. We will never get the best girls here (SYT service girls), but at least we can hope for decent ones.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=590870
But remember that is illegal in China. In Singapore they can do it safely without trouble. There will still be takers!!
Old 21-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
But remember that is illegal in China. In Singapore they can do it safely without trouble. There will still be takers!!
Think as years go by just have to adjust the expectation of the quality
Old 21-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up No introduction needed ...

No introduction needed ...

WL Name - Ling Long
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (if I could remember correctly)
Height - barely 1.6m (without heels)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 8 months ago.

Ling Long to me ain't pretty as her facial feaures are not sharp ... Plain, pleasant and GND type. She has long straight tress. She has fair complexion ... Slim bod with alittle perky butt and well trimmed pubic hair ... Very perky A to B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips. To put things in perspective, Xiao Xin's are A cuppers, Taozhi's are full B plus cuppers and An An's are C cuppers ...

Excellent pre-shower action was accorded to warm things up a little ... We were smooching away profusely the moment the door closed behind us ... And our hands were all over each other and ultimately led to intense passionate frenching ... We undressed each other and she started to lick my neck, pecs and pubic area ... I went downsouth to get myself a DATY ... Nice pussy w/o odour ... Unlike some WLs, her saliva was also odourless ... Super!

She gave me a body2body soapy stimulation in the shower and finished off with a super deep-throated BBBJ ... We frenched again briefly before we towel-dried ourselves.

Bedroom cat-bath was rather brief ... Her ultra deep-throated BBBJ was the spectacle of the overall performance. She would also lick my scrotum, testicles and the length of my penis ... For AR, she used painting style with some pushing of her tongue against my ass crack. She started off by licking my inner thigh before progressing to my ass crack ... I personally prefer Chu Chu's and An An's AR method ... Albeit her BBBJ was excellent, she lacks variations compared to some commando WLs ...

She is accomodating in acceding to my request for various sexual patterns in the FJ segment ... She used a little KY lub and hence, the thrusting feeling was not sensational compared to natural pussy lub ... I guess she must have been banged hard by some punters as she told me that a couple of punters consumed "certain type of pills" to sustain their tool hardness and to prolong the thrusting stamina. She felt drain and tired after the session with these inconsiderate punters ...

Ling Long has great whore attitude and always try her best to please her clients so long their requests are not beyond her personal parameters. I noticed that she would sometime slacken a little in terms of performance and the duration of her sexual routines may also reduce ... This is not just a personal opinion but some of my buddies also share the same sentiment ... Considering the number of clients she has to entertain and moreover, many of her clients were pretty rough, naturally I would expect that would happen in her performance ...

Having said that, she is certainly a gem and one of the ang pais of 54A despite lacking in looks and physical assets ... She reminds me of retired Ella a little but the latter was hotter in the looks department and much taller ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-02-2016, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Mina - 1805

this house left only 3 WL.....xiang xiang, mina and shun li. all i up before....who to choose ? i choose mina. she wins hands down with her slow, sensual bbbj. another sextisfying session with her.

looks - 7/10 (GND)
boobs - 7/10 (32A)
BBBJ - 9/10 (slow and sensual) have not found one who does better than her.
catbath - 7/10 (not really into guasha)
AR - never like it so never try.
GFE - 10/10....after rtf many times.
Frenching - 10/10....also after try her many times.
KC factor - 0/10....she dun mind me looking for other WL. even intro some from other houses.

Old 23-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

真他妈的捅我一刀说我给假口供 ?才流四滴血。。。好无聊。。。要就捅大力一点让我流五百滴血才爽快。真幼稚。林伯出来嫖时, 你可能还在家里打飞机。。。

Old 23-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Think as years go by just have to adjust the expectation of the quality
Just leave with it , unless you wanna fly to prc and pay premium to 90 后
Old 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A date with a demure and dainty lass ...

A date with a demure and dainty lass ...

WL Name - Shuang Shuang
Origin - Heilongjiang, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58 m (without heels)
Home Base - WH04
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago. She was a KTV Hostess before her stint here.

Looks - To me, she is not chio as her facial features are not sharp. Her oriental looks does not stand up if I compared her to some other chio-er whores. My standard in the looks department is pretty high. She shares the same name as the ex-ang pai from WH12 but am afraid she is no way near the standard of that ex-WH12 ang pai in terms of looks, service and physique ... But this present Shuang Shuang is pleasant looking, demure and dainty ... and she has fair & porcelain-smooth complexion.

Bod - She is slim & petite but with a little tummy protrusion, fair and super smooth body complexion. No tattoo or blemish in sight ...

Tits - Perky B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips.

Pussy - Very nice looking pussy with sparsely populated pubic hair ... I liken that to a seldom utilize kinda pussy ... It was indeed very palatable to my sight.

Pre-Shower Routine - She was pretty spontaneous in this department and willing to role-play with me without any issue ... We frenched passionately and caressed each other bod all over ... We spent quite sometime in this segment before we undressed each other and proceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - She gave me a tame body2body soapy stimulation from my front to my rear anatomy ... She used her ass crack to slide along the length of my bulked up dick to mimic a doggy thrust action ... She subsequently did a BBBJ which was done very sensually & slowely ... We frenched deeply before we towel-dried ourselves.

Bedroom Fore-Play - She gave me an enthusiastic and GFE cat-batch from my back to my front anatomy ...

AR - She positioned me on my fours and gave me a stimulating AR ... Good effort on her part as I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Frenching - Passionate and spontaneous with lots of GFE ...

BBBJ - Half-throated BBBJ ... It was done sensually and slowly ... I can see and feel lotsa saliva dripping from her mouth as BBBJ me ... What an erotic sight indeed! She did a 69 without prompting from me. I took this golden opportunity to have a sumptuous DATY ...

FJ - Very accommodating lass ... We adopted a few sex positions before we ended up in missionary ... We frenched during the lotus and missionary positions ... Shiok lah!

Attitude - She has very good whore attitude and always try her best to please me ... However, she is definitely not for commando WL seekers ... I would consider her an ang pai as she clocks an average of 10 sessions daily ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

She is quite chio but ...

She is quite chio but ...

WL name - YoYo aka WL #11
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m w/o heels
Home Base - WH12 (House of Yi Tiao Long)
Misc info - Those WLs from WH12 who offer YTL are a far cry from WLs @ L0819 ... No where near the standards of Bao Er, Yi Na and Xiao Li (from L0819). Just like retired Ding Ding & Wen Wen, these 3 WLs set the bar very high in terms of YTL services on the inflatable mattress. Most if not all the WLs in WH12 offer very brief service on the inflatable mattress but only some butt massage ... Most don't allow frenching and painting ... My personal pal received CAR when he requested for AR from YoYo.

YoYo aka WL No. 11 is hailed from Yunnan, very petite, slender, small butt, she has one small tattoo behind her neck and another huge one on her side torso ... Quite fair body complexion ... A cup tits with pale brownish pink nips, quite neat looking pussy with a little pubic hair, nice eyes and natural top & bottom lashes, with facial dimples, quite sharp small nose and small lips but no frenching allowed (only kissing on the lips), no AR, no pussy painting allowed, weak half-throated BBBJ and only brief YTL service on the inflatable mattress ... Nothing much to shout. The only consolation was she offered lotsa GFE post coital by hugging me, stroking my pecs and kissing my face on the bed.

YoYo is quite chio but certainly not those super chio type in my opinion ... Those who said she is very chio and offers very good service, it is a sheer exaggeration on their part. She is no way near the standard of ex WH12 WL, Shuang Shuang or maybe Jing Jing in the looks, bod and YTL service departments.

Having said that, if you don't mind to bonk a young, petite and quite chio youngish lass with very average service, you would not be disappointed.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yang Zi 楊紫。
L16W15. (Westerhout Rd). Do not confuse with L16H15. Two different hse.
23 year old, 1.62m , 49kg with natural B boob.
She is pretty chio and very sexy body shape. A girl willing to please and allow many position. Furthermore the way she treat me, give me a genuine feel of a lover and girlfriend. I really like her catbath with lot of bbbj action that really will send every man up the heaven. On the bed, try many style and less than 10min, i really cannot control already and finish off with the missonary style with a exhaust body. She really have a superb sex skill with lot of GFF. While i dead exhausted lying , she sleep beside me and i hug her and really enjoy chatting with her. She is a real gem, currently on my top list.
Definately better than those currently recommend here. I have never post a review before but she is really a gem which i feel i should write up a review for her. RTF her many time and the feel get better each time. She is surely better than most of the girl review post here.
Just a caution advice, when you go L16W15 , do insist for her, if not the okt will anyhow recommend other girl. She is definately worth for you to wait.
Old 25-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yi Yi 2045

Just got back from long overseas trip. Overnight flight so was thinking maybe too tired to head down. But public holiday. And nothing else to do. Wanted to try Mei Qi again from 2033. Birthday leave. Rats. OK, try YiYi from 2045. Immediately available. And no regrets.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl under all that make up. Smiles a lot and so very appealing. Some girls come in and don’t look too happy. This one smiled and smiled. And she looked good.)

Body: 7.5/10 (Long and lean I would describe her body. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Wears very high heels so suddenly loses about 4 inches when she takes her shoes off. Boobs were a B I would guess. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!)

Frenching: 8/10 (Not an issues really. Doesn’t encourage it but when I came close she frenched)

Bbbj: 8/10 (OK. Combination of putting it in her mouth and rolling around and full on sucking.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top first. Ended up me from bhind when she lay flat. Allowed me to really plough into her. She was grunting hard and as I was hammering her pretty hard in the end but she was taking it like a trooper.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Had seen her before and always like her looks and body. Short dress, legs that seem to go on forever. Was pleased that the experience was just as good.)
Old 26-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She is quite chio but ...

[QUOTE=max_priest;14355557]She is quite chio but ...

Bro this house also ytl service? Any good gems there? Okt how friendly? ?

I only go 0819.. but there now can only call bao er.. promise her not to call other girls and gave me really special service..
If no vitamin I go cat50 in lor 8

I don't go other lor especially for cat 50 because of bad experience from rude okt..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread