The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
shiokmen77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L18h5

Xiang Xiang

Part 1

I entered the 1805 lounge to see the girls all waiting, sitting with only the occasional glance at each other. My eyes caught on the fifth girl in the line-up. I knew that I wanted her immediately when I saw her fair, milky white skin, almost as pale as her dress. The white dress had a plunging neckline that showed off her firm, perky breasts – small and oh-so squeezable. I let my eyes wander down the length of her body, the white dress studded all over with silver and only going to mid-thigh.

I motioned for her to rise and she did so, her body graceful as a cat. “What is your name?” I asked.

“Xiang Xiang,” she murmured. Her voice was brimming with an intense sexual hunger. Her big, dark eyes were heavy-lidded as she looked up at me.

I smiled down at her, and she understood. She gave a deep nod to me and turned, leading me down a hallway. We arrived at the room and she closed the door behind me, locking it.

Next, she undid the zipper on my pants slowly, letting me feel the warmth of her hands right where I wanted it. It was sweet torture, feeling her hands so close to my cock like that, as she smiled sweetly up at me. She slipped my pants off with my boxers and left me completely naked and wanting, while she was still wearing her white dress.

“If you would come with me, sir,” she said, taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom. My cock stirred even more at the thought of her slick, wet hands on my naked body – I wanted her to bathe me. I wanted it badly.

When she had me on my back, she unzipped her dress and slowly let it fall off of her petite, slender body. All of that milky white skin, almost translucent, made my cock spring erect. Her small breasts were perfect and touchable, her nipples coral-colored and already standing out in the slight cold of the bathroom.

She smiled for me, then took out the shower gel and started pouring it all over her perky breasts, then down her back and over her firm buttocks. Her pale skin was slick with the shower gel as she straddled me, her legs to either side of my hips, and leaned in to rub her breasts over my naked skin.

I groaned as her slick skin coated mine with the shower gel, wet and warm against me. I was aching to squeeze her small breasts with my hands. I held off for now – I wanted more from her first. When she was done rubbing my chest and stomach with shower gel, she got up off of me and turned around, then dropped.
Old 20-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Part 2

Her buttocks, also slick with the shower gel, started to rub against my thighs, my crotch, and then up to my chest. I watch her firm, pale buttocks coat me with more shower gel, and I reached out and squeezed on buttock in my hand. She was soft and firm at the same time, and her perfect pale skin looked like it could bruise under my hand. She gave a soft cry when I continued to squeeze, then she got up.

She bathed me, her tiny hands pale against my skin, and as the shower gel was removed I started to long for more. I was getting impatient, and I told myself to relax and enjoy it but I wanted more.

Xiang Xiang led be back to the bedroom and I lay down on the bed, comfortable in my nakedness but too excited to relax. My body thrummed with anticipation as she leaned over the bed and kissed me. I took her chin in my hand and let my mouth open, flicking my tongue out. Her lips opened for me immediately, and her hungry tongue entered my mouth.

Her kissing was heavenly, wet and rushed and full of passion. Her tongue tangled with mine, stroking against it like she was giving my tongue its own bath. We french-kissed ardently until she finally withdrew, leaving me breathless.

I waited impatiently for her to return from the bathroom, and when she did her mouth was full of water, a little trickle running over her coral-pink, pouting lips. She came astride me, her naked body atop mine, and placed her hands to either side of my head. I loved this part. I opened my mouth in expectation, and she started to drip the water from her mouth into mine.

It was soothing yet arousing as Xiang Xiang hovered above me, letting the water slip from her lips in rivulets to splash down in my waiting mouth, the essence of her mouth making the water taste sweet. When she was done, I felt refreshed and even more turned on.

I didn't think I could make it last very long as she started to bathe my body with her tongue, the wet warmth covering me in her saliva fluids. Her tongue went up my chest, back down to my hips, and around my thighs, and then finally she lowered her mouth to my hardening cock.

Without a condom, her mouth felt hot and irresistible on my cock. Her lips wrapped around my length and worked it up and down hungrily. Her passion excited me and I stopped her, telling her I needed to hold on for the act I really anticipated.

She performed guasha on my back, scraping it slowly, making my cock even harder, then did ba guan for me, making the skin of my back feel good with the sucking and releasing of her lips and mouth.

Xiang Xiang wanted to make the most of our time, and she next treated me to a massage using her pert breasts, then switched to her buttocks. She rubbed her body all over mine and I groaned, reaching around her while she was rubbing her buttocks against me. My hands squeezed her small breasts and I grew breathless, panting as I thought about what she would do for me next.
Old 20-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Part 3

She turned me around, and I lay on my stomach as she bathed the skin of my back, thighs, and buttocks with her tongue. I gasped when her hot tongue began to rim me, lapping at the sensitive skin there. Then she flipped me to my front and darted to the bathroom for another mouthful of water. She came back and trickled water all down the front of my body, her small hands caressed me all over. Then she cleaned me up with another full-body bath from her tongue.

Xiang Xiang's skill mouth put a condom on for me, and then she started to deep throat me, her mouth opening to take in my cock deep. She licked my balls, her hot tongue leaving me damp and even harder, then went to change the condom using only her mouth.

Then it was time, and she started on top of me, easing her body down onto me. My cock slid into her and I made an appreciative noise at the tight, hot interior of her body. She rode me slowly, getting me even more worked up, until I suggested another position. She turned and sank down on my cock again, and I got to see her firm, milky white buttocks as she rode me and faced the other way.

It was too good, and I didn't want to finish just yet, so I had her get on her back on the bed. Then I opened her legs and eased my cock into her tight, hot warmth. I could tell she was slick and wet, her opening glistening as I shoved myself into her. Her eyes flew wide open and she cried out, and the cry turned into a long, drawn-out moan as I fucked her harder and deeper than before.

She moaned more as my hands held her thighs farther apart while I entered her forcefully. Her pale white skin was starting to sparkle with sweat as she matched my rhythm, bucking her hips to get me in deeper, faster. I closed my eyes to the intense feelings, feeling like I was burning up inside. The feeling of her tight, hot pussy against my cock was almost more than I could take. Even through the condom I could feel she was dripping wet, and she was velvety inside. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly as I thrust in and out of her, almost coming without being able to help it.

My cock felt so hot as I entered her over and over again, until finally I knew I was near my limit. I turned her over and told her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. She did as I asked, polite and respectful at all times, and her buttocks were then facing me as she demurely let her head fall to the pillow, on her hands and knees.
Old 20-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Part 4

I let my hands play with her buttocks a moment and then gripped her by the hips, guiding my throbbing cock into her. Her opening was so wet that I slid in easily, though she was as tight as ever inside. Even the condom couldn't stop me from going over the edge, but I held it off, drawing in and out of her slowly to keep myself right on the edge. She started to cry out from pleasure as I took her again and again, my thickening cock starting to stretch her pussy.

Her sighs and moans started to tip me over the edge and I quickened my thrusts, sliding into her over and over again, my cock burning hot, almost unbearable. Her pale skin was shining with sweat as I took her on her hands and knees, fucking her with faster and faster thrusts.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I let go as I thrust deep into her, and my vision blanked out as I came violently with my cock still inside her. I groaned and let the pleasure wash over me, seeing bright bursts in my vision. I let out a sigh of relief and withdrew from her, taking off the condom.

Xiang Xiang gave me one last forceful kiss, tangling her hot, passionate tongue with mine, before our time was up. I knew then that it wouldn't be my last visit to her.
Old 24-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Qi Qi

It was a horrible week at work with the year ending pressures building up and after 5 days of grueling work in office, it was finally a Saturday and I had some time to myself. I was tired to my bones and although friends suggested a pub night, I withdrew. Instead, I decided that it was time to do something more lively, more spicy. I reached the l18h5.

As I entered the place, I was at the waiting place where a number of girls were sitting on the numerous plushly decorated sofas while some were hanging about. I went to the counter and gave a brief of my requirements and the person at the counter pointed out that a girl named Qi Qi would exactly fit my needs. I booked her at $150/hour and a young, slender girl of 23 approached me, smiling lasciviously at me with her pouty lips, looking prettily from under her long eyelashes. Hmm…. Not bad!

She touched me tentatively and then grabbing my hand hand firmly, she led me to her room – a nicely decorated one with a huge bed and plush sofa. Once inside, she stopped and turned around to look at me. Her cute 34B’s looked up at me, given the low neckline dress that she was wearing. We looked at each other with longing and I grabbed her cute, little butt and pulled her swiftly towards me. Our lips touched, locked into each other and we started frenching, devouring each other.

With our lips still locked, my hands gradually found their way to her back and I unzipped her, so that her dress pooled at her feet and she stepped out of it. She was naked beneath, her untanned skin against me and I quite liked her long, black hair that reached to the small of her back. I quickly undressed myself while still frenching and my privates sprung free, all long and quite ready!

But before I could get into further action, Qi Qi dropped herself on the floor and started a HJ, tight and relaxing. I felt myself relaxing and breathing heavily. Seeing my trepidation, she carried on further and started a BBBJ, hard and forceful. Oh my! She had almost no gag reflex and I felt myself rising! My breathing became raspy and tortured, and before long, I found my release – my muscles clenching and relaxing me from within. Oh! What a pleasure!

Her eyes twinkled as she stood up and she smiled mischievously, which made me want her all the more. I led her to the plush sofa and bent her over it, so that her butt and ass were in the air and ready for me to take it. And I didn’t wait much longer, and slammed into her, filling her up, completely and fully. I thrust again and again, until I realized that she was almost at the edge and we both came. I laid on the sofa until I got my breath back, chatting lightly with Qi Qi and then returned home, satisfied!
Old 27-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
unclepc8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Xiang Xiang

I asked for recommendation for the girls and suggested Xiang xiang, a service oriented girl that offers high GFE, especially french kissing and settled for her.

Once in the room, we didn't waste anytime and began to undress. She did a short warm water BBBJ in the bathroom. She then did a cathbath with slow licks of ear lobe, neck and back. There after, she asked me to raise my butt and did a short AR and then a short AR followed by a BJ where she went to lick plus suck my didi.

I was made to turn over next, smiling seductively she dragged her wet tongue along my armpit and along the length of my arm, followed by sucking of my fingers, one at a time and repeated the same sequence over to the right nipple, hand and fingers again. All these while her hands are always on my didi busy stroking it. The cathbath was slow and stimulating and each touch of her warm hands and wet licks increased my desires and I responded with my hands groping all over her body.

She then gave me BBBJ next with a lot of variation and positions and it was refreshing experience. After she had completed the BBBJ, I was asked to lie on the bed. With her legs spread wide over my head and placing her pussy directly over my mouth she gave me another round of BJ. I smelled the aroma of her pussy and painted her. Then, I told her that I am ready and she capped me.

Xiang Xiang was very graceful and lithe as she raised her backwards without any difficulty exposing her slit and her fingers holding the shaft of my didi. She helped me to position my didi near her pussy. With slight thrust of hip, I popped my dick in. Leaning forward, I slid the whole didi inside her pussy till my balls rested against her outer labia. I held it there for a moment, seeing the pleasure of seeing my dick completely buried in the pussy and feeling her warmth.

Slowly, the drew my didi out from her hole and drove it back home. She thrusted her her forward, jamming her pussy on my didi. I picked up the pace, slamming my didi in her pussy. She groaned softly and her face was fixated in multitude of expression. I stopped pumping to allow her to cool down a bit then picked up momentum again, quickening my pace. Waves of pleasure swept from my didi and I could feel my cum gathering at the tips of my dickhead. I clutched her firmly, our lips locking and finally, shot my cum inside of her and it feel shiok!

She helped me to remove the rubber, cleaned up the cum and wrapped my dick in tissue paper while I rested. We then proceeded to shower together and we frenched and hugged tightly in the shower like long lost lovers. Before I left, I planted a loving kiss on her forehead for her good service.
Old 30-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
unclepc8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Qi Qi

Decided to give Qi Qi a shot based on the FR provided by other brothers. When i reached there, she was seated down and flashed a sunshine smile as she caught me looking at her direction. Not so bad, on the slim side and quite good looking though her make up was a little too much for me comfort. I booked her, paid up and entered the room with her.

She has shoulder lenght hair and is quite sweet looking with sharp facial features and pair of speaking eyes. Her age is around 23 as she have told me. She is of petite sized of 1.56m, boobs are a handful of cup B firm and smooth. Reddish brown nipples matching her skin tone.

In the bathroom, her cathbath is quite SOP and more or less the same like other girls and maybe a little better. She used her body to raba me, teasing my didi with her fingers followed by a warm water BBBJ. After the shower and drying up, we rolled on the bed and hugged each other tightly as it was quite cold. She asked me to turn over with my back facing her and started the cathbath, licking and sucking my nipples before moving to my didi, licking, nibbling along the shaft before swallowing . Then I was made to sit at the edge of the bed while she was squatting on the floor doing the BBBJ and after some time, she made me lie at the corner of the bed.

I was spread eagle with both my legs wide open and ass exposed to her and she started to AR me. Her sharp tongue was good at penetrating deep and gave me that quivering sensation towards my spine and it was pleasurable.
Next was the BBBJ which was done in various positions. With me standing she knelt down and BBBJ me before shifting back to the bed with me lying down. Then she shifted her body till we were in 69 position. All these while her tongue was swirling round my dick head and swallowing the whole lenght of my didi. She had moved herself into such a position that i was able to have a full view of her pussy and i painted her with gusto. I let out some soft moaning sound. I was feeling on the verge of climaxing and I told her that i wanted to enter her.

She capped me with her mouth and our FJ was done at first with her legs over my shoulder, followed by the hard and fast pumping with her legs pushed back towards her shoulder and my hands grabbing onto her boobs. I finally changed into missionary position. Pulling her slim body close to me, I thrusted my hips forward forcing my dick deeper into her pussy and i unloaded my hot load of cum into her pussy. She was still hugging me tightly and did not move and finally it was all over.

Overall, she gives good attitude when talking over in FJ, with that much needed high GFE which makes me feel comfortable and horny to do her more. She is friendly, accommodating and service orientated. I really enjoy looking into her eyes all of the time and it is really captivating. Will RTF when vitamin M recharges!
Old 03-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sanderslah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiang Xiang

I have been to the l18h5 quite a few times before and one of the girls that I quite like is Xiang Xiang. And so this holiday when I had nothing good to do to celebrate my New Year, I didn’t hesitate much and headed off to the brothel, one of my frequently visited places and I desperately hoped that Xiang Xiang would be available. I didn’t want to try and experiment something on that eve and when I found that she was present and available, I received my New Year’s present.

A petite girl (5’3”) of 24, I first had my experience with this sexy toy about a month ago and when she approached me at the lounge this evening, I was ecstatic. She slid her slim arm through my right arm and snaking her hand around mine, she tugged me, motioning me towards her room. I didn’t wait. I followed her quietly, the beast ready for the prey (though it could be quite the opposite too).

Once in the room, she closed the door, and looked at me through the smoky hot eyes, desires unfurling like the ultimate freedom. Her feelings reflected in me and I stepped up to her, close. She looked up at me and grabbed the lapels of my jacket, undoing it at a slow pace that aroused me all the more. Soon her fingers found the buttons of my shirt and as she began undoing them in a slow sensational move, our lips touched and fire spread through our bodies.

We kissed and then deepened it further, exploring each other’s mouth, an area that we knew already but it was new at all times. We started frenching, deep and we didn’t stop until both of us were out of breaths. Elated, she led me to the bathroom and we were soon under the huge shower, shunning our clothes in a lump in the room.

Under the gurgling water, she started giving me a boobs massage, feeling my body and my privates, sending tickles through my entire body. Her supple and ‘expert’ boobs, thoroughly relaxed me, making my mind calm down. Feeling sated, I moved into the room, soft towels wrapped round my body but it wasn’t long before Xiang joined me and her eyes hungry for more. She removed the towel from my body and looked up tentatively at me, her intention clear. Who was I to stop her? She dropped on her knees and holding me in her firm hand, started a BBBJ so deep that I was amazed.
She suck on and on and quite soon I found myself quickening and a long release continued. But that didn’t stop me from thrusting into her soon enough and both of us started to move, with a pace of our own, gyrating our hips together, so that we possessed each other completely and fully. The orgasm that followed was one of the best in days and I had Xiang xiang to thank for it all! Will RTF
Old 03-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
brandoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderslah View Post
Xiang Xiang

I have been to the l18h5 quite a few times before and one of the girls that I quite like is Xiang Xiang. And so this holiday when I had nothing good to do to celebrate my New Year, I didn’t hesitate much and headed off to the brothel, one of my frequently visited places and I desperately hoped that Xiang Xiang would be available. I didn’t want to try and experiment something on that eve and when I found that she was present and available, I received my New Year’s present.

A petite girl (5’3”) of 24, I first had my experience with this sexy toy about a month ago and when she approached me at the lounge this evening, I was ecstatic. She slid her slim arm through my right arm and snaking her hand around mine, she tugged me, motioning me towards her room. I didn’t wait. I followed her quietly, the beast ready for the prey (though it could be quite the opposite too).

Once in the room, she closed the door, and looked at me through the smoky hot eyes, desires unfurling like the ultimate freedom. Her feelings reflected in me and I stepped up to her, close. She looked up at me and grabbed the lapels of my jacket, undoing it at a slow pace that aroused me all the more. Soon her fingers found the buttons of my shirt and as she began undoing them in a slow sensational move, our lips touched and fire spread through our bodies.

We kissed and then deepened it further, exploring each other’s mouth, an area that we knew already but it was new at all times. We started frenching, deep and we didn’t stop until both of us were out of breaths. Elated, she led me to the bathroom and we were soon under the huge shower, shunning our clothes in a lump in the room.

Under the gurgling water, she started giving me a boobs massage, feeling my body and my privates, sending tickles through my entire body. Her supple and ‘expert’ boobs, thoroughly relaxed me, making my mind calm down. Feeling sated, I moved into the room, soft towels wrapped round my body but it wasn’t long before Xiang joined me and her eyes hungry for more. She removed the towel from my body and looked up tentatively at me, her intention clear. Who was I to stop her? She dropped on her knees and holding me in her firm hand, started a BBBJ so deep that I was amazed.
She suck on and on and quite soon I found myself quickening and a long release continued. But that didn’t stop me from thrusting into her soon enough and both of us started to move, with a pace of our own, gyrating our hips together, so that we possessed each other completely and fully. The orgasm that followed was one of the best in days and I had Xiang xiang to thank for it all! Will RTF
Bro how do you rate her GFE??
Old 06-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
holderman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Qi Qi
Homebase: l18h5
Origin: Hubei
Working experience: Dongguan

Qi Qi is a service oriented and hardworking girl capable of discharging lots of GFE. She is quite small sized, not more than 1.6m and about 46kg. She is the GND type, cute with long eye lashes and pouty lips. She has natural 34B boobs with small nipples which are close to her skin tone colour of not red and not black. She has the complexion of ta typical singapore OL

I paid the okt and she came forward gave me a hug and held my hands as we proceeded to the room. As she can closer to me, i could smell her sweet aroma which stimulated my olfactory senses. I got a gradual hardon. My heart was threatening to leap out of its cavity and is pulsating ryhtmically with my hardened dick.

When she closed and locked the door, I started to rub her boobs and touch her ass in playful strokes as i could not resist it anymore. She started to make funny noises like she is enjoying my hands and she looked at me sheepishly and gave me a CFM look that was seductively sexy and captivating. This has got to be fun and i joined her in the shower room.

In the shower room, she gave me a soapy boobs massage like it in the av movies. Then it followed with a butt massage. I told her to give me a hot and cold BBBJ and she agreed. She spit on my dick and used her saliva to give me a slight HJ before starting. The BBBJ suction was strong enough and stimulating. I could really feel the insides of her mouth cavity and throat (with some deep throating) and it was wet, warm and creamy at the same time. Her tongue was synchronised with her thrusts and it kept circling my dick head. She was trying very hard to please me and my dick became much more harder.

Then the lights are dimmed and we exited the bathroom where the action begins. She continued with her BBBJ and she seemed to be enjoying it. Then i stood up and she begin to kneel on the bed and give me a blow. She was blowing with gusto this time round and she gave in a lot of strength with her head bobbing up and down.

She was very accomodating and willing to give in to all reasonable demands. She allowed me to role play with her and treat her like a slave and command her to follow every single move. She devoted herself well to the role, all these while maintaining submissive eye contact with me. When the situation calls fo it, she will throw me a CFM look and her slutty looks helps to continue to keep me high.

FJ time, i dcided to pump her. I pumped her hard in doggie position where holding onto her bouncing boobs. Her moaning and sporadic wails can be quite loud that i had to stop her, or i fear the people outside would hear us. It was good few minutes before i could feel my rod burning with passion to ejaculate and my load aggregating at the tips of my penis. I could not take it anymore longer and i unloaded inside her. I continued to huge and kiss her after that.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
whorehouse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Qi qi
Race: Hubei
Home base (house no): L18H5
Former working experience: Dong guan

Height: 1.56m
Weight: 46kg
Hair: long black hair to the back
Looks: Cute girl with long eye lashes and pouty lips
Boobs: 34B
Nipple: Not red and not black, greyish
Skin: Singaporean girl skin tone, not tanned
Figure: slender
Pussy: Not very red and not black
Butt: small cute butt
Frenching: light kissing on mouth depending on chemistry and person met.
Cathbath: slow and relaxing
BBBJ: without condom and forcefully strong
Fingering: using condom on hand to finger is fine
AR: Dong guan style.
FJ: Open to all sexual positions
Sound quality: Moderate note very loud ah ah sound moaning.
GFE: depending on personality can be chatty and approachable with the right person
Attitude: Accommodating, shows some temper if customer is very unreasonable

FR:

Visited L18H5 this evening. Scanning thorugh the remaing 3 girls, decided to pick Qi Qi as she has a great smile and looks pleasant. She greeted me, i paid the okt and proceeded with her to the room.

As we are in the room, she greeted me and chatted causally with me. We proceeded to the bathroom and she washed my front and back, my private parts, giving me boobs massage on the front and back. She used a mouth warm water, then cold water to BBBJ me without the condom.

Next, she dries me up using a towel and asks me whether I wanted boobs massage on my back or front. I chose both sides as I really wanted to enjoy. She used her boobs to massage me from the ankle to the shoulder then from the shoulder back to the waist. She also used her butt to massage me in circles from ankle to shoulder and back to waist again in a Dong guan styled fashion.

After this, she began her skillful cathbath on me using her mouth to hold some water and tease and circled my back. She also gave me the SOP Ass rimming, licking my perineum. Then she flipped me over and began to BBBJ me without condom.

After the BBBJ, she flipped me over and continued to tease my nipples and stomach. She also flicked her tongue and teased the perimeum, my balls and inner thighs. I was ready and she capped me.

For the FJ, she got on top of me and started to service me with the cow girl position. Her thrust was passionate and hard and tough. It took me about 10mins before I cummed.

After the deed, she cleansed me up and massaged my back and thighs. She continued to chat some more before saying bye. I will come back and RTF her.
Old 15-01-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ogawaa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mi Na

I was going through a lot of stress in my personal life and this had a bad impact on my professional life as well. A friend of mine introduced me to the l18h5 brothel to unwind. Although, I have had casual flings with women in the past, but I had never been to a brothel before. Seeing me hesitant, he even suggested a girl for me, Mi na.

Well, the next evening I headed off to the place for I seriously needed a solution. I arrived about after an hour and entered the waiting area, filled with all sorts of girls. I was a bit nervous, as it was my first time. I proceeded to the counter and asked for Mi Na. The okt checked if she was available and booked her for me. As if on the cue, a lovely lady of 23 appeared by my side and looked at me with a pretty smile. She introduced herself and holding onto my hand firmly, lead me to her room.

Once inside the room, she gently touched me on my cheeks and gradually her fingers started moving south, each finger tip bringing in sensations that I hadn’t felt for quite a long time. Soon her fingers found the buttons of my white shirt and moved deftly to undo them one by one, sensually, until I was bare, waist up. Her fingers explored by wide chest and the lapels of my shoulders, sending delicious stings throughout my body.

With expertise, she swiftly removed her clothes, so that she was beautifully naked (though she had some pregnancy marks) and hugged me tight, skin against skin, a divine feeling. She reached out for a bottle of lotion and with her ample B sized boobs started massaging my whole back while her hands played the game at the front, simulating and stimulating me. Her fingers soon found my waistband and she undid the buttons of my jeans slowly, while her other hand teased the bulge of jeans.

Once naked, she pushed me to the bed, her hands firm on my privates, massaging up and down and her nipples working their magic over my body. All my worries were obliterated and all that I could think of then was her hands and body over me, her skin making me feel alive. Inspired by her bold hands, my didies went firm and steady and I was ready for action. I tugged her towards me, my hands on her hips and in a swift movement, I was deep into her. We were both ecstatic and thrust with a rhythm of our own.

Our pulsating rhythms soon had us sweating and gasping for breath very soon, but we didn’t let go of our sweet connection. We moved real good and when we had a climax, it was mind-blowing and beyond words. I didn’t know how to thank her for the real treat and I promised to come back very soon, to have more of the great time! Will most likely RTF...
Old 16-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
nanet is Cool - loads of Potential
Arrow Re: L18h5

Xiang Xiang
Lorong 18 house 5.

I shall begin with our room actions with further ado.

In the room, we chatted a while and got to know each other better. It was my first time seeing her. She was already in the shower preparing herself as I was still struggling to take off my clothes. In the shower, hmm.... saw her sexy fleshy bouncy butt. It bounces whenever
she walks. She was very scarce pubic hair. The shower is sop and she concentrated onmy dick. She did a short BBBJ in the shower before we head off to the bed.

On the bed, she asked me to lie face down first. Immediately, she did the AR on me. Her AR was quite good and sensual. Took quite a while. Then she moved up to catbath me on my back. The catbath was very simple. No licking of hands and legs, but she has lots of saliva.

Then asked me to turn to face her. Again a simple catbath but nice licking and sucking of my nipples. Her BBBJ was quite good. Slow, and deep throat. Licked my dick head for quite awhile also. After that, she asked me to stand on the bed with more BBBJ. I caressed her tits and nipples. They were erect to my touches. Then I stopped her and asked her to lie on the bed. I sucked her right nipple, and she moaned "ahh... ahh..." and quickly pushed me away and guided me to suck the other nipple. I guess it was too sensitive for her? I sucked and licked her other nipple and it was erected and hard. Then I moved down and wanted to lick her pussy. I realised that her cunthole seemed quite low and also quite small, like those virgin gals. I spread the hole and exposed her clit, and licked it with fast strokes. She was moaning with ecstasy. I inserted my finger into her hole and she moaned with greater intensity.

I carried on lapping at her clit, and she continued moaning. After a while, she said she cannot tahan and got up and BBBJ me, and capped me. I got her to lie down and slowly inserted my dick into her wet pussy hole. It seemed quite tight as the hole was small. I pumped slowly and sucked her nipples again. She was moaning and her eyes were closed. Then I switched her to sideways. She was moaned and gyrated her hip to encourage me to pump her. After a while, I turned her to doggie position, and enjoyed the great view of her great ass. Her ass bounces whenever I banged my hip against her butt. I pumped slowly, teasing her. She had one hand on the bed, while the other hand was caressing and squeezing her tits. What a sight. Her eyes are still closed.

I pushed her down and motioned her to resume the missionary position. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders and I pumped her hard and fast. She was almost screaming and eyes still closed. She was holding my arms tightly as I pumped and pumped. Finally, felt the urge to cum and exploded my cum into her.

Rested a while, and then took out the soft dick. She gave me a nice massage on my tired and softened legs. We chatted little. The rest was SOP.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
joann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

MiNa, house 1805

A pretty lady of about 1.62m with slender body and white skin complexion greeted me. She has nice B cup boobs, beautiful nipples, no tummy and ample fleshy butt. She was wearing a blakc dress that revealed he sexy legs. She has a common, pleasant and shu nui looking face.

Once into the room, we talked a lot and she is indeed chatty! We undressed and she helped me to and had an sop shower. On the bed, she lay on the top of me with me facing upwards and begin a slow devoted frenching with me. Simultaneously, she rubbed her cunt against my partially hardened cock. She then smiled and started her cath bathe gently from the head to the feet, with her hand tickling my dick in quick time. I moved to the front and suckled her rasins and she moaned softly. I used her finger to toy with her cunt from back and it was really wet!

She moved me around to face the mattress. She performed her cath bathe on my back for moment and made me go on my fours. She leaned her body on my back and rubbed her hot boobs on my back while her hands stroked my breast and cherries. She then gave a wonderful AR with her sharp tongue and alternated it with the the suckling of my testicles. After moments, she knelt on the bed and made me stand ramod on the bed while she gave me a heavenly bbbj. I wanted to cum as the sensation was too good and i withdraw my dick from her mouth quickly. I asked her to go into doggie position and began my version of AR on her. She groaned and moaned in happiness as i stimulated her clitoris simultaneously. She was circling her hip and i can feel her juices sloshing widly inside. I made her lie on the bed next. I lie down and spreaded her legs and frolicked her clitoris. This time, she was mmoaning non stoppably, rubbing her own boobs and head moving wildly about. Her gasped for air and raised her head to look at me in a pleasure contorted expression and she suddenly began to jerk and cum..

Lying her again, i kissed her and she bbbj me again and capped me finally. She got on top of me as i gradually inserted my dick into her hole with her back facing me. She thrusted slowly and looked at me while stroking her boobs. Her eyes were shut tightly with pleasure and it was an erotic sight indeed. She then laid back and lied sideways where i turned around with her and we were on on sides and me thrusting her from behind. Moments later, i went on top of her and thrusted her and she was in joy. I turned her to missionary position and thrusted her more wildy. I went quicker and quicker then reached my orgasm and cummed as i laid on top of her prostrate and dick still inside of her. She continued to circle her hip and still thrusting my dick with her eyes partially closed like she is going to cum a 2nd time.
After the deed, she gave me a good back massage and an sop shower. Kissed her lightly a goodby kiss before i left.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Who all French freely in this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1