The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2015, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Why don't u try and let us know?
You interested in numb 22 also ?
Old 19-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

think not dat new. heard serv not bad.
latest batch think ard 5-6 gers abt 2 weeks old. i only managed to see 3 or 4 of them. only 1 pique my interest but nothing to shout about.
Old 22-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
think not dat new. heard serv not bad.
latest batch think ard 5-6 gers abt 2 weeks old. i only managed to see 3 or 4 of them. only 1 pique my interest but nothing to shout about.
any intel on the boobs ?

looking for a big curvy girl since favourite 183820 left already.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

no orr .. pass by c c only ..
no cheong this house..
Old 30-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quality of girls in this house varies greatly. A handful cannot make it in terms of looks but there are some which are above average.

I did 38 once cos H72 next door had no good girls to choose from.

G38 service is pretty good and I was happy with her but when I went back last week she wasn't there and I couldn't find anybody else to bonk.

OKT is friendly though so no pressure.
Old 30-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

This house lately have some new girls came.OKT have recommend me but haven tried yet coz that day I just finish firing at h72.
Old 31-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Quality of girls in this house varies greatly. A handful cannot make it in terms of looks but there are some which are above average.

I did 38 once cos H72 next door had no good girls to choose from.

G38 service is pretty good and I was happy with her but when I went back last week she wasn't there and I couldn't find anybody else to bonk.

OKT is friendly though so no pressure.
Think i saw 38. Like one of the better ones. Any stats on her body ? The rest really cmi, all out of shape.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Think i saw 38. Like one of the better ones. Any stats on her body ? The rest really cmi, all out of shape.
Can't rem much about 38 - been awhile.

Did g15 on Saturday. Newbie who just arrived a month ago. Nothing to shout about in terms of face, body and service. I was just horny and needed to release my bullets.

Thing about this house is the girls don't seem to stay around long. Every time I go, I seem to see a new batch. Or maybe their faces are plain un-memorable to me.
Old 19-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jkaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have FR for G18? If not wrong name nanny
Old 21-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Girl 8 is popular. Pretty but no breasts. Fair for Thai.

Service is SOP though. Maybe no chemistry.
Old 22-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

G8 really quite chio man....i think all the girls were sitting there when i stepped in. i scanned from right to left and she was the last one. and i was like stunned like vegetables so chio......or maybe it's because all others were like not chio , so make her extra chio.....

since she has not much boobs as reported, i decided not to try. unless she has nice protruding and fleshy butt.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
aiya .. waste of talent ..
had wanted to give her 5 bonks..
Old 23-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
Gd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G8 really quite chio man....i think all the girls were sitting there when i stepped in. i scanned from right to left and she was the last one. and i was like stunned like vegetables so chio......or maybe it's because all others were like not chio , so make her extra chio.....

since she has not much boobs as reported, i decided not to try. unless she has nice protruding and fleshy butt.
Just tried G8 (here for 5 months liao), Bros are right, not for booblovers....probably a small B. However, she can converse in English and Chinese. Plus point - she was smiling and chatting with me all the way. She also has one of the best figures that I have seen on a Cat 50 Thai WL so far. Minus point is no boobs. Guess we clicked.

I like the OKT, willing to say the truth. Told him I like big boobs but not fake boobs. He initially recommended one (think it is 22) but honestly told me that the boobs were enhanced. OKT then recommended a well-endowed and natural WL but curvy...u know what i mean. I dun mind as women should have meat on them.

Told OKT that I will b back to try his recommendation.
Old 27-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

RTF 38 on Boxing Day. She's wild!

If you like rough sex, choose her. The harder you thrust, the harder she thrust back! Amazingly responsive.

Saw G8 otw out of the house. Wanted to RTF initially but she was not there earlier so went with 38 instead again. No regrets.
Old 16-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Saw G8 again today...she like totally no make up and look really

G22 look very enthusiastic and boobs look good. but something holding me back. Any FR on her ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1