The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lehearts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_NA View Post
My FR for the past visits....

Kai Xin
Big boobs... friendly... the BBBJ is nice... anything else is normal...

Qi Qi
I like her service... spend quite some time on AR...

Ying Ying
Quite normal wor.... nothing much to shout

Ling Long
I love her service!!! The GFE is strong.... BBBJ is wonderful... FJ is great ! definitely RTF till she depart.

bro what's the damage on this ??
Old 22-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$30 for rawing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehearts View Post
bro what's the damage on this ??
Old 25-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herolumber is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anyone confirm if Lili also cut card?

If you like reading my FRs or find my info helpful please up me so i'll be encouraged to do the same and continue with those wonderful FRs.

The Cock Ring Story - part 1
Old 25-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sexincity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day all, having problem to locate the 54a house, can someone direct me? Thanks in advance.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
honesthornet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexincity View Post
Good day all, having problem to locate the 54a house, can someone direct me? Thanks in advance.
Not too difficult. You standing in the middle of Lorong 16. Westerhout road is on your left hand side. On your right hand side, you see the HDB area. The wall outside that HDB has the board written: flats no. 54a, 54b,..., 58. U go into that HDB, take the stair to the upper floor, follow the directory, and will immediately find house 54a.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

sexincity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honesthornet View Post
Not too difficult. You standing in the middle of Lorong 16. Westerhout road is on your left hand side. On your right hand side, you see the HDB area. The wall outside that HDB has the board written: flats no. 54a, 54b,..., 58. U go into that HDB, take the stair to the upper floor, follow the directory, and will immediately find house 54a.

Thank you for the direction.
Old 30-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

A quick check, has any of the new girls started working yet. How are they compare to the present batch ?

Thanks for any updates or information.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Le Le
Her BBBJ is nice and up to my expectation... other than that, it is very SOP service... nothing to shout...

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 01-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexincity View Post
Thank you for the direction.
picture is worth thousand words
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.31...1 3312!8i6656
Old 09-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xingfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Quality standard of WL in this house suck again. May be RMB too strong, thus WL not willing to come here. Where did they go then? DongGuan already gone, and Geylang is only place to do business legally.
Missed the good old time with better quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My top 6 for this month (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural tits, slim and passionately awesome service
Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, nice physique, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service
An Qi Er - Chio and slightly towards MILF, slim, tall, beautiful surgically augmented tits, nice pussy and awesome all-rounder commando service
Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slim, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE
Ding Ding @ 0819 - Chio SYT, slim, superbly petite, nice tits, nice pussy and sexciting commando YTL service
Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
cannot agree more...

An An in 1654a is total a disaster !! the worst experience i ever had in Geylang

she is from Hubei and middle-length hair , nice tits. but the service is terrible, i was not allowed to touch her tits!!! she said , hubei girl's temper is just like this way, and if i didn't like it then i can change another girl.....

it seemed she was customer who had paid the 150sgd and i was the whore!!!!

the service was as bad as some girls in 1612...

never been to these 2 houses again
Old 11-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bros. Long time didn't go this place. Who are the AP now?
Old 12-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
HiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Chu Chu this week. Didnt know who to pick so I picked based on bros' recommendation here. I also didn't know how she looks like, so i told boss that i will be having her. Fingers crossed*

30mins later, i saw a sexy figure hugging lady dressed in light pink walked out in 6inch high heeled shoes. She has nice long legs and long hair which is totally my type of girl. Since im seated facing the entrance, i only managed to capture her back view. So i asked towkay what is her name, he said is Chu Chu. My dick woke up a bit, wow feels like i hit jackpot. Im finally going to up one of the ang pais in this house. As she entered the resting room, i managed to catch a glimpse of her face from afar. She has a bit of an innocent face and yet slutty at the same time. Im not sure how to describe. After 5mins, she walk towards me and signaled me to the room.

As we entered the room, no questions asked. We hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. She speaks french fluently. I had a sweet in my mouth to keep my mouth fresh. I pushed her to the bed and started violating her. Finally my fantasies are coming true. I squeezed her butt lightly, fondled her boobs suck those pink titties and feel up her thigh. She is a good sport who accedes to all my fantasies. I asked her to spread her legs and show me her panty. Upskirt is my fetish. I continued to suck her boobs and french. Although im not a fan of frenching she is indeed very skillful with her tongue so i played along. I went down on her, took off her panties and licked her high, tunning and massaging her boobs. Her moans are so inviting for me to please her, to make her high. Doesnt seem like acting, but you never know, china has many good actresses. The way her body twist and react to my tongue stimulation makes me want to fuck her hard. Below is my FR.

Face: Classy look with some light freckles, i only notice it when i got close to french her. She is the type whereby u will take a second look when she walks down orchard road thinking of how u can one day up her. A bit of a korean pretty face look. Now she is with me half naked with my hands on her boobs.

Body: Slim waist with belly button piercing. Boobs B+ enhanced but still very nice to fondle and suck. Hour glass body and proportionate. Butt is firm and skin is smooth. I love it when she stretches her leg upwards when we make love. Very sexy.

BJ/BBbJ: Never try. Too engrossed in violating and raping her body.

FJ: Love it, her moans and her sexy demeanour invites me to make her high and moan for more. She is really out to please and accomodating in standing doggy, kneeling doggy and spooning. These are the positions i did.

GFE: Gao gao 10/10. Loves to hear stories of my older fuck buddy. Can break ice easily. Usually im quite an introvert. Be Careful she is skillful in her trade.

RTF: Yes. If i have enough vit M. Also there are other girls to try in this house. I have been disappointed many times with Cat150 WLs. With Chu Chu i think it is money well spent.

Although i didnt get the standard cat bath and bbbj, i didnt mind cause i dont like them either due to hygiene reasons. I have to use condom for BJ. I got what i wanted. To fuck a WL who is the girl of my type. Managed to play with her body until im satisfied is money well spent to me. Goals met.

Hope bros find this FR helpful. Disclaimer: Your Mileage May Vary.

As usual YMMV,
HiddenCapital
Old 13-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
HiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john99 View Post
A quick check, has any of the new girls started working yet. How are they compare to the present batch ?

Thanks for any updates or information.
Bro John, new girls wont enter our sunny shore until after CNY next year. Was speaking to one of the employee Ah Jin in the house. If i didnt remember wrongly, there will be a total of 7 new girls.
Old 15-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Acceleratorz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's the damage of this house? prc, 150/hour? can 2 shots within the 1 hour?
Old 15-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 9
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceleratorz View Post
what's the damage of this house? prc, 150/hour? can 2 shots within the 1 hour?
Depends on the girl. Most only allow 1 shot afaik
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1