The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lor 8 H66G

And dear moderators,

Why is it so unfair to us innocent members who did not antagonize or insult fellow members but still get zapped by them? You could see from the earlier posts that i was very polite in saying that 'aneh' is a very respectable and legal word without a slightest bit of rudeness and still get zapped for it.
Its about time moderators be judges and restore some dignity to this forum by punishing those snobs and irresponsible childish brains so that they do not act like big hooligans bullying others. Hope some fairness be given to innocent members by restoring their points and penalising these llawlessbullies.

Thank you
Old 28-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Commenting just to make him zap more...hoping to reach a thousand points. Brainless pathetic moron who doesn't have a life out there.
Report to the admins here la...they will take care of him, but he will just register another nick and come back with stupidity
Old 28-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thats true bro. Thanks for the advice and comforting words. Hope the forum don't see so many of such people. We are here to share and learn. I would be very happy if someone teaches me new things instead of being haughty and conceited.
Old 29-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Thanks to Boss for taking a look at my case. Very much appreciated and i hope that members who are wrongly bullied should bring forth their case like what bro fhakyew suggested and done by me. It restores dignity and credibility to this forum and makes forth a better place to share and care. Thanks again Boss
Old 29-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks to Boss for taking a look at my case. Very much appreciated and i hope that members who are wrongly bullied should bring forth their case like what bro fhakyew suggested and done by me. It restores dignity and credibility to this forum and makes forth a better place to share and care. Thanks again Boss
Good one winphenom...never argue with idiots, they beat you with exxperience
Old 29-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Thanks fhakyew. Cheers
Old 29-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Thanks very much too to Boss and fellow bro for adding up my points. Forgive me for not understanding how to go about seeing who added me as i don't even know how zapping is done. Thanks very much again and happy sharing and caring. Cheers
Old 29-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks very much too to Boss and fellow bro for adding up my points. Forgive me for not understanding how to go about seeing who added me as i don't even know how zapping is done. Thanks very much again and happy sharing and caring. Cheers
Ok now to get back to FRs and WLs
Old 30-11-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Thanks very much to another bro for adding my points. Appreciate greatly and happy sharing and caring. Cheers.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Thanks very much to another bro for giving me some points. Much appreciated and peace to all. Thanks for the caring and sharing of all good bros to make this forum a better place. Cheers
Old 01-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Thank you very much bro for upping my points. Heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the very kind gesture. Cheers and happy days to all.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you very much bro for upping my points. Heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the very kind gesture. Cheers and happy days to all.
No problem laaaaaa..fwah lau! My points up to 50???!! Thanks Brudders
Old 02-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Yes..thanks very much bros for upping my points. Quite speechless at the kind gestures. Great community spirit and lets share and care together more. Cheers
Old 02-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes..thanks very much bros for upping my points. Quite speechless at the kind gestures. Great community spirit and lets share and care together more. Cheers
Ppl wanna see fr on 66G and NOT about you posting DAILY irritating unrelated stuffs. See your post damn chiong and dulan!

Your posts are all about you being a crybaby after being zapped.

Wanna tcss and beg for points please take your posts elsewhere.

I tried g9 btw. Pretty face with make up.

1st visit got French, rtf got bbbj. Slight belly. Cup B fair body.
Not gg to rtf cos feel her body not smooth enough.(I got high expectation on smooth skin)

Saw 38 quite pretty too. Any bro tried 38?

Last edited by Beckham07; 02-12-2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Add
Old 02-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Sorry if it sounds bad and chion hei like you said but its basic courtesy to thank people. And i am no beggar for points because i do not hanker over stuffs associated with points here. I am sorry if if irritates you and my apologies. Thank you and hope to see people share their experiences also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1