The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Sob sob Paris and Cai Shan went home
Old 30-11-2015, 02:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sob sob Paris and Cai Shan went home
And keke...Paris good friend is going home soon too
Old 30-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
And keke...Paris good friend is going home soon too
Ah Cai Shan is a nice girl, chatty for GFE and blows like a true pro.

Ah wasted, never get to try KeKe, recently bonk An Qi Er more often....
Keke always wear tight tops that show the full weight of her melons, sibei nice to check her out everytime I go to this hse.

moral of the story, if you see a girl you'd like to try, don't wait too long...haha!!
Old 30-11-2015, 09:13 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post
Ah Cai Shan is a nice girl, chatty for GFE and blows like a true pro.

Ah wasted, never get to try KeKe, recently bonk An Qi Er more often....
Keke always wear tight tops that show the full weight of her melons, sibei nice to check her out everytime I go to this hse.

moral of the story, if you see a girl you'd like to try, don't wait too long...haha!!
Definitely nowadays gal stays shorter than before
Old 01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
whatarush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Reopen tomorrow (Monday), hope An Qi Er work 2molo. Queue shoud be long after 1 weeks rest. Anyway worth the wait as her service and sex feeling with her are superb, can matched former WL BMW from 2413
Feeling with BMW was superb. An Qi Er is on my radar now. Hope she continues to stay on. On-demand girls not necessarily will stay on like Ding Ding.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

What is the average waiting time for An Qi Er? The last time I was there for Xiao Yu, she has booking from 1 plus to 6:30.

She is amazingly popular
Old 01-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatarush View Post
Feeling with BMW was superb. An Qi Er is on my radar now. Hope she continues to stay on. On-demand girls not necessarily will stay on like Ding Ding.
ang pai girl like her with superb service hardly found in geylang at the moments. pretty, sexy and tall. you must have patience to wait. If you regular customer there, can book through phone but you must left the phone no to okt.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros tried the new girls yet?
Old 07-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
alansmith is Cool - loads of Potential

Wat the damage?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Saw only two of their newbies Beibei and Cailing, not great motivation to test drive
Old 08-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Keke lor... Any similar wl?
Old 08-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Had a go with An Qi Er today. Fortunately, I made booking by phone. When I arrive at my scheduled time, was told six to seven other guys were sitting and queueing for her. Still I had to wait twenty minutes before we start. She was dressed in sexy camouflaged T-shirt and panty-shorts. She admitted her bums are not huge enough to make her body more complete, with the pretty face, curvy body and scintillating (fake) boobs.

We had a 69 and I painted on her clean-shaven pussy, gave her a G-spot simulation with my index finger while she gave a smoothie blowjob. Had sex in the cowride and twice in the missionary positions. She seems to be grimacing and enjoying while I pumped and thrusted into her. Asked her whether she was play-acting. She claimed to have just returned from code red and didn't know how to play-act. It always feel nice when your partner claimed she truly enjoy it with you!

Was turned by her skilful mutual tongue caressing, rolling and licking for a good several minutes while the lips lock in the passionate frenching. Kudos to An Qi Er for the good intimate hour! Very pro indeed!
Old 09-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Poohkrake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anybody can share the ctc of 2831a with me?thanks
Old 13-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no update in this thread. Time to update follow fans of this house my FR on 2 of the 4 newbies. Before I start just some update for those first timer who wanted to get an qi er or 小苹果. This 2 gal normally off on sunday, so take note no need waste your trip.

Ok let's start the main topic.

First gal: 心心 aka xin xin, 21yo, Guangzhou
Look: 8/10 GND, Chio OL, look cute even before make up.
Body: 8/10 Not a tall gal about 1.5+m, C cup and nice butt.
Services: 7/10 She's new to this trade, GF treatment.
RTF: Yes

As she still fresh in this trade, I not write too much. But I find her not commercial (which is hard to come by this days) as compare to other gal which in this trade for sometime. Can see a prudential KC queen if she stay long enough and learn the trade well.

Second gal: 贝贝 aka bei bei, forget ask her age, Hunan
Look: 8/10 GND, Ancient beauty look.
Body: 8/10: Not a tall gal about 1.5+, C cup and almost pink nip.
Bbbj: 7/10 Nothing to shout about aka normal service standard.
Fj: 9/10 She really know how to please her man.
RTF: Yes

Can only say I left the room a happy man. Next rip going to try the another gal of this batch. She keep giving the CFM smile after few round of eyes contact. Now think back she got nice body too.
Old 19-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my FR on Xiao Ding Dang (new girl). only one month in Geylang.

1) Looks : 8/10. Cute, jovial young girl. Very friendly and always smiling. Only 23 years old. Looks like younger version of mediacorps artiste 许美珍 (Cynthia Koh)。Very sweet and teh voice. Another beauty from Sichuan.

2) Body : 8/10. Tight young body. Curvy and slim legs. Petite size about 1.59m, tall. Small to medium frame. But not bonny type.

3) Boobs : 9/10. Big round and tight and young bouncy boobs. About C+ to D+ size boobs. Perky nipples that are nice to lick and suck.

4) Frenching : 8/10 Can French quite well with soft tongue fight. Sometimes can suck your upper and lower lips like what lovers do.

5) Painting : 9/10. Very wet and horny when painted. Reddish young and wet pussy. Very cute moanings sound of ahhh, arhh, playful moanings like begging for mercy when being painted. We do both 69 and missionary paintings. She told me she enjoy my painting her pussy (don't know how true). But at least she is out to please me, even in painting.

6) FJ : 9/10. Very accommodating. Tight body and big boobs bouncy. Very cute kawaii but natural moanings. Teh Teh type! Damn buay tahan.

7) GFE : 9/10. Very friendly, chatty, and cuddle like lovers after FJ. I can continue to hug and French kiss her on bed after FJ. Just like true lovers. Can talk anything under the sun. All out to please you. A GEMs in the making. Please treat her nicely!

8) RTF : Can consider.

Please up my points if you like my honest FR. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1