The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H40 ( 6 New Girls Start Work On 23rd Aug This Friday 2013 )

Went down tonight and there were many girls available

Saw the girl with the tattoo but she was not smiling so took the one smiling at me which is G1.

Looks: 8/10 Looks young and sweet

Body: Slim with a very little tummy when missionary

Boobs: 6/10 Enhanced. Told me cannot touch nipples as they are sensitive

Catbath: 7/10 Lick my nipples and balls

BJ: 7/10 Capped. With good slurping sound effects

FJ: SOP. cowgirl followed by missionary. Felt tight in cowgirl and she will move slowly on top of you before asking you to change to missionary.

Post-fj: lied down and told me that she work at disco/pubs before and she was quite naughty and keep pointing me the middle finger while smiling

RTF: Maybe. Well saw the tattoo girl looking hot in the tank but she does not smile much at me hence maybe want try her the next time

Any bros who like a naughty girl who can hold a conversation well and has fluent English would find her attractive
Old 31-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mistervoice is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: L18 H40 ( 6 New Girls Start Work On 23rd Aug This Friday 2013 )

Yup.. Gave G1 a go.

Tight lean body for those who like slim frame.

Enhanced Tits. Handful to grab.

Tight... She gets quite wet. No KY needed.

Good GFE.

GEM. Hard to find this kind of body. If you look around... "Bah Bah" types everywhere.. She say she's born 1992. So.. good stuff considering most other girls are late twenties.

Here only 7 days now.. very fresh n positive.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha I'm waiting for ppl to try the not-friendly-face-tattooed G15 leh... Looks like I'm going to have to cheong myself liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canrec View Post
Went down tonight and there were many girls available

Saw the girl with the tattoo but she was not smiling so took the one smiling at me which is G1.

Looks: 8/10 Looks young and sweet

Body: Slim with a very little tummy when missionary

Boobs: 6/10 Enhanced. Told me cannot touch nipples as they are sensitive

Catbath: 7/10 Lick my nipples and balls

BJ: 7/10 Capped. With good slurping sound effects

FJ: SOP. cowgirl followed by missionary. Felt tight in cowgirl and she will move slowly on top of you before asking you to change to missionary.

Post-fj: lied down and told me that she work at disco/pubs before and she was quite naughty and keep pointing me the middle finger while smiling

RTF: Maybe. Well saw the tattoo girl looking hot in the tank but she does not smile much at me hence maybe want try her the next time

Any bros who like a naughty girl who can hold a conversation well and has fluent English would find her attractive
Old 03-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Bro whitebird. Why don't ask the okt to intro u? Or maybe u approach him? Okt name is ck, got tattoo and botak. Very friendly okt.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh yeah the other okt is the fierce one. Botak guy is quite friendly.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Yeah. He will also promote his girls. Unlike other house. All ask u choose lucky number can already. Haha
Old 04-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: L18 H40 ( 6 New Girls Start Work On 23rd Aug This Friday 2013 )

I tried the new L18H40G15.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 6/10...enhanced
body:7/10 no fat
Bj: 7/10 covered
FJ: 7/10 normal
attitude: 8/10 quite friendly
RTF: don't think so. there are so many new girls around to try instead, but worth it for bros to try.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-09-2013, 02:44 AM
kamehameha

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

saw a lot of bros gave very good reviews for L18H40G1.

any bros who tried her can tell me if she does capped or not? what kind of services she provide? Thanks!
Old 06-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Haha I'm waiting for ppl to try the not-friendly-face-tattooed G15 leh... Looks like I'm going to have to cheong myself liao...
the tattooed girl is G2
Old 08-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
walkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came out of a session with G11 and it was terrible! cannot touch nipple, can only touch breast a certain way. she pulled my hand away and yelled at me twice! paid $80 for an extended session and a message, but it never happened! i watched the clock when i went in. barely 20 minutes and it was time up!

on a side note, i tried G1 2 weeks ago and she was friendly and nice. i paid $50 the last time and it lasted the same duration, with a much better experience.

avoid G11 and don't be tricked into getting the $80 session by this house!
Old 09-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
wah bro. put some good fr here. not like that guy, who say this girl good that girl good. like he watching his 3 friend fucking inside the room and know all pussy is tight and wet. haha!
I only find that linda. i got a thai gf who know english unless prc who don't know ang moh so cannot write fr.. only can sing song sigh.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I only find that linda. i got a thai gf who know english unless prc who don't know ang moh so cannot write fr.. only can sing song sigh.

nice youtube.
enjoy it vey much.

saas<----Next!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future

sound yummmyy!!
Old 10-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
nice youtube.
enjoy it vey much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkungfu View Post
sound yummmyy!!
Hehe hope you guys enjoy. i trying to improve my thai though my prc girl ask wtf i talking thai loh.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeepFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rainy night & lonely night. Walk walk L18 look see look see. Drop in Hse L18H38 so many gals all sleepy face. Thinking tonight must be nobody night walk again to L18H40. Fishtank got a few to chose too. Than Saw G11 of L18H40 the pretties out of all gals after comparing others.

Ask te OKT uncle why everytime i come never see G11, OKT say "Hong Pai" always got customer. Indeed pretty. Try la

Saw G1 too but really cannot match G11 beauty.

L18H40
No. 11

Name - never ask, cos I always rem numbers can liao

Look - 10/10 (Jus like a very pretty SYT)

Body: 9/10 (smooth skin, petite body & she smell so sweet & nice)

Boobs - 10/10 (Nice round & handy REAL C breast)

Bath - 8/10 (Gentle & slow. Clean & stroke my bro standing hard)

Boob massage - Yes of cos.

CBJ - 9/10 (Deep throat & good at it. She look at you as if you are her king. The look on her face so pretty & totally feel so lucky to be suck by such a pretty human being)

Fingering - never try. Scare I hurt her, I like to Rub

Frenching - never try. Golden Rule no kiss

FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl then missionary and doggie, all te while i jus feel like i am fucking a pretty Thai SYT. Really should try it yourself. Try Doggie her & look into the Mirror, you will get what I mean after you try her. Hope to stop during doggie take a photo & admire yourself fucking such a pretty)

Massage - Start off with normal, than she ask me, do i want oil? I told her i want your breast massage. She smile & do it. Wah Lau eh, I tell you jus like you feel a pretty SYT GF serving you.

GFE - 10/10 (she is a GEM hidden in L18H40)

Attitude - 10/10 (very friendly, smile, chat, and give me a drink after my hard work fucking her. At times I believe some bros will feel your hv jus been fuck by a WL. G11, no way. I feel I am in total control. she is total comply/submissive Jus like a demure & giving GF)

Damage - 80/40mins I extend another 80/40min cos i feel not enough from her.

RTF - yes, of cos. Really hard to find this kind of Real GEM (.)(.) around these days. I am weak to her body aroma, she melt me.

Please UP me if you find my report helpful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1