The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah lau eh, I din noe you naughty boy also in the queue for An Qi Er arh?

Like that die liao lah, you one person take 3 or 4 sessions, then we jialat liao.

Now she everyday also 11 or 12 sessions, I also have to queue long long for her.
Must ask Gwee to ban you liao.

Just joking huh. Joker bro always like to joke.

But then hor, when it comes to recommendation, Joker bro very serious wan. No jokes lah.
Joker bro never recommends rubbish WLs lah.
Only the premium WLs get endorsed by Joker bro.

Joker bro make recommendations based on my own experience and not for points or special service from WLs.
AN QI ER..my cup of tea sia...good recommendation. maybe I mentioned before, but worth mentioning again.
Old 21-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

The latest batch of WLs from this shop is disappointing ... They looks like they are from the rural areas of China and/or rejects from those clubs in PRC. They definitely need to go for an exterior makeover in order to attract more customers. Their dressing look terrible and face wise, they look very plain without any makeup at all ... All of them were wearing flip flops ... OMG! Packaging does sell and could be vital to sustain in such competitive GL arena ... They are a far cry from the previous batch like Man Man, Yin Duo Duo, Zhen Mei, etc.

I guess Summer may look ok if she goes for an intensive makeover ... All of them urgently need a makeover in my opinion ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-12-2015, 03:21 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't visited this house since Xia Xin left. To me, XX really set the bar there and haven't seen much that can rival her service.

Nowadays many cat150 service also quite bad. So nowdays I usually go for my few RTFs
Old 22-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, Xiaxin was my best slutty bonk of 2015. Service queen and not to mention her wardrode of hot cosplay items. Shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Haven't visited this house since Xia Xin left. To me, XX really set the bar there and haven't seen much that can rival her service.

Nowadays many cat150 service also quite bad. So nowdays I usually go for my few RTFs
Old 19-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fang Fang WH06 FR

Wet lazy day and on leave…what happens? Mind wanders to GL and the body follows soon after. Yaya. Period. Fei Er. Busy (as fucking usual) Yang Yang. Busy. Fang Fang. Busy. Ah yah wait lah and see who comes free. And it was Fang Fang and no regrets.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl under all that make up. Way too much of it as well. She uses a light coloured face powder which makes her face whiter than her body.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Loved it. Tight and taunt. I wondered if she was a dancer before. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Short girl. Boobs were a B I would guess. They feel very good in my hands. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!)

Frenching: 5/10 (Not really into it with me I think)

Bbbj: 9/10 (Wow. This girl can suck cock!! Full pressure and a great effort put. She did it for a while also. I had to stop her in the end as I nearly CIM with her)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, then doggy and then me on top. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end. I was hammering her pretty hard in the end but she was taking it like a trooper.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Had seen her before and always like her looks and body. Was pleased that the experience was just as good. A RTF for me)
Old 31-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Had tried a new WL, Rong Rong, in this house this wk. In fact, was her first customer. She started work another newbie, Lan Lan.

Home base : 16WH06
Hometown : Chongqing
Ht : 1.62m
Wt : 47 kg

Face: 7/10
Rather big, closer to squarish for her body frame. Nice complexion. Has a medium-size sharp nose. Sparkling eyes and spot a great smile, with nice white teeth.

Boobs: 6.0/10
Size is between A+ and B. The boobs are a disappointment. Seems undernourished and not puff up. One-dollar coin size areola with brown nipple. Hopefully, the Sg food and more massaging will help improve her boobs ...

Body: 7/10
Curvy and shapely.

Bath: 6.5/10
She soaped and washed the front and back thoroughly. Did a simple bj after the wash.

AR: 6.0/10
Good try for a beginner. Her simultaneous stimulation of the scrotum & dick is lacking.

Frenching: 8.5/10
This was the first thing I did with her before undressing to ensure this newbie provide this service before we proceed. Being her first customer, she pleased me with deep passionate frenching with tongue fight all the way. Could sense she is a light smoker. Told her to mask her smoke smell with mouthwash in future. She promised to cut-down/eliminate her smoking in due time instead.

Catbath and BJ: 6.5/10
She tried tongue rolling on the back. Evidently not skilful. But she sucks dick quite well.

FJ: 8.5/10
She claimed she had not sex for several months. Maybe this could be true. When I painted her pussy while in 69 position, I could see the pussy and pussy lips in fresh pink/red colour. She is bushy - had not trimmed her pubic hair yet. Expectedly, had a very great bonk with her, experiencing her tight pussy, eagerness to please, intimate frenching. Fucked her in the cowride, doggie and missionary positions. I lasted the longest time in the kneeling doggie position with a WL, as far as I could remember. It was truly a great opening ceremony!

After the encounter, saw another newbie given the nick of Tian Tian - about 1.64m tall and meatier than the previous Tian Tian. Not bad looking at first glance.
Old 23-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelvinchua99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What time does this house open?
Old 23-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Should opened by 11.45am already..
Old 10-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

this FR don't know should belong to which thread.

saw that the new house opening at 1610 so decided to go pay a visit was there early at 12.30pm the uncle saw me and say not open another few more mins. I was like uh ok. I ask china? how much tell me $100 40 mins, $150 60 mins, I was like ok, tell him really hot, I walk from hot sun to there. Was pacing up and down actually was hinting to him girl not ready nevermind let me sit inside not standing at the door. Pace up a few more mins side, walk over to 1606, mood was to book a Malaysian girl, ask for xiaojun fully book until 4pm a bit sian, ask for Jessie formally from W06 but now I think she located at 2043 that why I don't know this FR should post where. Anyway available so wait for few mins.

Name : Jessie (Malaysian)
Look : 6.5/10 (used to be my regular in 2013 when she still at lor 20) the moment I saw her, I think she forget me, so I just give some comment you put on weight ah, she say yeah went back for 1 month. But really even thou she is 3 years older since I last book her 2013 but the size I think she put on at least 5 kg. Was a little disappointed but nevertheless book liao
Shower : SOP
Cat bath : 8/10
BBBJ : Quite good various pattern and position, lie flat up, standing with her kneeling down, and standing with her lying down at the edge of the bed.
FJ : 7/10 passable
French : 6/10 drop a lot as compare to before she was more passionate maybe because of my comment.

Light massage after everything over. Heard a lot of story from her, okt/girl, girl/girl and okt/okt. headache I tell her, I just customer I don't care, which girl I like which house I like just go. internally bo chap

RTF : unlikely for quite a while
Damage : 150
Old 09-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

The following FR is by an Anonymous contributor.

Tian Tian (16W06).....24-25yr old mm fm Hebei....has previous skin trade experience, even worked in Dubai.

looks
She has this feminine sultry foxy type of look with beautiful big eyes. Lovely long straight black hair worn in a long ponytail style....with soft lips and a long soft tongue....has nu ren wei allure !

body
Good height about 165cm tall, longish slim shapely legs....slim curvy figure with slight tummy, slightly on the big boned side, has a faint longish scar on her tummy(looks ok though not ugly), also appears to hv faint stretch marks near her waist area(again looks quite ok though).

her boobs are B/B+ cup, perky and shapely with brown nipples.....juicy ass with some flesh....pussy abit bushy and no smell.

attitude
Overall sex service is excellent, on the commando side and gfe is good
natural n spontaneous
hard worker that aims to please
passionate sensuous frenching from the get go, very nice

sex action

Shower.....full works package premium.....sensual sexy hot action...soapy raba, hdly, boobs/nipples fuck, catbath, ar, water + dry bbbj wif good suction, rub pussy on me cock etc.....served with delicious frenching all the time !

Bed action......all gl150 sop but done naturally with passion and sensuality. ....auto 69 with good response to me initial painting while she ar and bbbj.....then continued with a bbbj, i was standing she kneeling on the bed, feels like jap av with me stroking her lovely long hair, 3/4 deepthroat with saliva dripping + good eye contact, damn shiok.

My turn did the usual routine....really enjoyed the feel of her body....painted her again, got a great high natural response from her, v horny and wet.

Fj is full of hotness. frenching while feeling her body....pumped her in all the standard positions. ....best enjoyed doggie because of her ass n boobs. sex wif her ass on the edge of the bed because of the tight deep feel..asian cowgal, good control movement by her. ...ended with frenching and chit chat.....

Overall a very enjoyable bonk with a foxy sensual womanly lady...solid commando and naturally horny and passionate at the same time!....definite gem

The above FR is by an Anonymous contributor.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Had tried a new WL, Rong Rong, in this house this wk. In fact, was her first customer. She started work another newbie, Lan Lan.

Home base : 16WH06
Hometown : Chongqing
Ht : 1.62m
Wt : 47 kg

Face: 7/10
Rather big, closer to squarish for her body frame. Nice complexion. Has a medium-size sharp nose. Sparkling eyes and spot a great smile, with nice white teeth.

Boobs: 6.0/10
Size is between A+ and B. The boobs are a disappointment. Seems undernourished and not puff up. One-dollar coin size areola with brown nipple. Hopefully, the Sg food and more massaging will help improve her boobs ...

Body: 7/10
Curvy and shapely.

Bath: 6.5/10
She soaped and washed the front and back thoroughly. Did a simple bj after the wash.

AR: 6.0/10
Good try for a beginner. Her simultaneous stimulation of the scrotum & dick is lacking.

Frenching: 8.5/10
This was the first thing I did with her before undressing to ensure this newbie provide this service before we proceed. Being her first customer, she pleased me with deep passionate frenching with tongue fight all the way. Could sense she is a light smoker. Told her to mask her smoke smell with mouthwash in future. She promised to cut-down/eliminate her smoking in due time instead.

Catbath and BJ: 6.5/10
She tried tongue rolling on the back. Evidently not skilful. But she sucks dick quite well.

FJ: 8.5/10
She claimed she had not sex for several months. Maybe this could be true. When I painted her pussy while in 69 position, I could see the pussy and pussy lips in fresh pink/red colour. She is bushy - had not trimmed her pubic hair yet. Expectedly, had a very great bonk with her, experiencing her tight pussy, eagerness to please, intimate frenching. Fucked her in the cowride, doggie and missionary positions. I lasted the longest time in the kneeling doggie position with a WL, as far as I could remember. It was truly a great opening ceremony!

After the encounter, saw another newbie given the nick of Tian Tian - about 1.64m tall and meatier than the previous Tian Tian. Not bad looking at first glance.
Visited 16W06. Wanted to try Tian Tian, but she was on code red. Only Xia Tian and Rong Rong were available. Decided to rtf Rong Rong, to see whether she has improved.

She looked much better than 5 1/2 mths ago, when I was her first official customer in Geylang. She had put on 2 kg, was more well nourished. Her B- boobs were certainly firmer and better looking.

Her catbath service, through the tongue rolling and licking done together with finger tingling, was more confidently done. She told me she doesn't do AR. I encouraged her to try and guided her how best to lick my scrotum & dick. She did three rounds of AR. Her frenching was passionate and very enjoyable. The gfe and intimate feeling caused my rod to become very solid. And we went about the fj in cowgal, doggie and double missionary positions. I did not pussy-paint her this time, even though her pubic hair is well-trimmed. She even allowed me to put my finger in her pussy to do G-spot simulation, which she said she had not allowed others to. I sensed she was out to service and please me. Felt very privileged! And she was evidently very high and ecstatic, maybe feeling like bonking a long-lost lover ... just my imagination maybe!

Though she is not a looker (due to the face shape), she has a very good complexion and look great overall without makeup.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Wrong thread

Last edited by ahha2011; 23-09-2016 at 09:21 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't notice this thread previously when I was posting. This is just a re-post of what I posted in the CAT 150 thread previously.

Xia Tian (Summer)
Home Base: 16 WH 06

Physical Attributes
Face: Her face is the big type definitely not Kawaii, more towards young
MILF. In my opinion, she looks like an ape.

Body: She has tattoos on her arm and belly. Her height is around 1.6m. She is not the slim type, more like slightly bigger bone frame. Flat butt. Slight belly fats.

Boobs: B Cups, feels fake to me. Slightly saggy.

Pussy: Partially shaven, its quite spiky.

Service
Warning: This girl's service is one of the lousiest I ever had. Apart from having a face that looks lousy, her attitude is totally not deserving of being in the CAT 150 category. Also she loves to show that black face.

Shower: SOP shower with BBBJ.

French: I didn't try. Her face is so black.

Catbath: Lick here and there, a bit here and a bit there. Then told me to flip over.

Painting: Did it for a short while before she stopped me. It was a very short while.

AR: Normal, combined with some licking of the SPAB area.

Boob sucking: Sucked a while before she told me she want to put on the condom.

BBBJ: Pretty normal, done from side

FJ: Her pussy was dry, so I told her to put some lube but she didn't want so I just try to insert inside but the more I try, the more interest I lost as she showed her black face and my dick just went limp. Then she show her black face again especially when I told her to get me up. In the end, I decided to just go for CIM as i am not in the mood to fuck her.

Attitude: Bad. She was showing her BLACK FACE as if I owe her money. I think she is about to quit therefore show this kind of lousy attitude. She has this very lazy way of moving about, moving from here to there like she has a 100 ton of weight on her body, to me its a sign that she is not interested in her job.

RTF: NO WAY. The whole session was a waste of money and I do not pay for totally lousy attitude and service not to mention BLACK FACE. Whole session ended in 40 mins.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

seems like you really have some serious beef with this girl.

I have to say that I actually quite enjoyed this girl's services and she's a rather good kisser in my opinion at least.

She's quite attractive in a fair slutty lian manner to me, and we hit it off well in the bedroom.

I guess this is truly a case of one man's meat is another man's poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Didn't notice this thread previously when I was posting. This is just a re-post of what I posted in the CAT 150 thread previously.

Xia Tian (Summer)
Home Base: 16 WH 06

Physical Attributes
Face: Her face is the big type definitely not Kawaii, more towards young
MILF. In my opinion, she looks like an ape.

Body: She has tattoos on her arm and belly. Her height is around 1.6m. She is not the slim type, more like slightly bigger bone frame. Flat butt. Slight belly fats.

Boobs: B Cups, feels fake to me. Slightly saggy.

Pussy: Partially shaven, its quite spiky.

Service
Warning: This girl's service is one of the lousiest I ever had. Apart from having a face that looks lousy, her attitude is totally not deserving of being in the CAT 150 category. Also she loves to show that black face.

Shower: SOP shower with BBBJ.

French: I didn't try. Her face is so black.

Catbath: Lick here and there, a bit here and a bit there. Then told me to flip over.

Painting: Did it for a short while before she stopped me. It was a very short while.

AR: Normal, combined with some licking of the SPAB area.

Boob sucking: Sucked a while before she told me she want to put on the condom.

BBBJ: Pretty normal, done from side

FJ: Her pussy was dry, so I told her to put some lube but she didn't want so I just try to insert inside but the more I try, the more interest I lost as she showed her black face and my dick just went limp. Then she show her black face again especially when I told her to get me up. In the end, I decided to just go for CIM as i am not in the mood to fuck her.

Attitude: Bad. She was showing her BLACK FACE as if I owe her money. I think she is about to quit therefore show this kind of lousy attitude. She has this very lazy way of moving about, moving from here to there like she has a 100 ton of weight on her body, to me its a sign that she is not interested in her job.

RTF: NO WAY. The whole session was a waste of money and I do not pay for totally lousy attitude and service not to mention BLACK FACE. Whole session ended in 40 mins.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
seems like you really have some serious beef with this girl.

I have to say that I actually quite enjoyed this girl's services and she's a rather good kisser in my opinion at least.

She's quite attractive in a fair slutty lian manner to me, and we hit it off well in the bedroom.

I guess this is truly a case of one man's meat is another man's poison.
Just want to clarify. I do not doubt that you had a good time with her. You had a different viewpoint from me and I fully accept it. Apologies if I offended you in any way.

However the reason why I posted here (same like some of my other FRs) was more to categorize my FRs to make it easier for the bros here to do their comparison based on the girls in the same house rather than dump FRs into a general thread where there is an overload of info from everywhere. This is based on my own personal preference. So yes I usually post in 2 threads, 1 general thread and 1 based about the house itself.

It has got nothing to do with this girl as she is just another incident that will be forgotten.

If there is anything else you would like to mention to me, you can PM me.

Have a good day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1