The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Top 12 in Sammyboyfor

Top 12 in Sammyboyfor (16 July)

heroseven2003 169,468 65 (points/power)
Big Sexy 21,233 19 (Forum Consultant / Moderator)
CCOVERT 20,658 17
Meow^^ 16,930 15 (Donor)
keewee 16,471 9
marlborotan 15,502 13
georgemagnum 12,719 12 (Donor)
ebonkie 12,110 13 (Donor)
flameboy 10,319 15
sgpiggybank 10,066 14 (Donor)
UbErZoNe 9,128 12 (Donor / Moderator)
Hurricane88 9,000 12 (Moderator)

For donors: a) USD499.95 will get you get 6k points. b) Monthly donor of USD39.95 will also get few hundred points (monthly). c) Premium members get 200 points and monthly 10 points: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10613031&highlight=premium+member #post10613031

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 25-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Kylr's Guide to Finding Good FLs/Bad Bonks List

Just for info.

Kylr's Guide to Finding Good FLs: http://sgreviews.forumup.com/forum-1-sgreviews.html

"It is really about chemistry. I am always looking out for FLs that can connect with me physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally all at the same time. "

"I avoid SYT because they are too young, they don’t know what is good sex. "

Looks are also important for me. When I select I usually go by looks first."

"Frenching is also dam important for me. Like I said, I am looking for someone who can connect with me deeply emotionally, physically and mentally. If you cant French you don’t expect these connections to be strong. "

"FRs on Sammyboyfor: For me I always take FR as half truths or fake because of experiences about some FL that they service and looks are top notch whatever and in the end I was so disappointed. "

"FRs on OKT websites: These are the worst, it can be manipulated."

Alternative to Legal Geylang/Petain. Hope info useful to you.

PS - Sammyboyfor "Bad Bonks" thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...hlight=#post11

Disclaimer: Do not know Kylr or have any connection with him. Opinion/Experience may/will often differ - no need to agree (see my signature).

Last edited by Kalv; 25-07-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Happy National Day - 9.8.14

Wishing all a Happy National Day - 9.8.14

Happy Birthday Singapore

Old 12-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationshi...sex-and-health

1. Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming
- People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.

2. Boosts Your Libido
- Having sex will make sex better.

3. Improves Women's Bladder Control
- Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles.

4. Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.

5. A great form of Exercise
- Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.

6. Lowers Heart Attack Risk
- Men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease.

7. Lessens Pain
- Orgasm can block pain. It releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.

8. Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely
- Men who ejaculated frequently ( at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.

9. Improves Sleep
- After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.

10. Eases Stress
- Being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
Old 14-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

Marriage without children the key to bliss !

Marriage without children the key to bliss !
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1941...-to-bliss.html

According to a variety of studies, the birth of a child reduces marital bliss. Specifically following the birth of a first child, there is increased stress that may drive the husband and wife apart. Children also do not help to cement a troubled marriage - the arrival of the child will not prevent the marriage from ending in a divorce. However, overall, couples with children have a slightly lower divorce rate than couples with no children.

"Feelings of contentment spike during the early years of marriage, but fall heavily after having children. Married people are in almost every way happier than unmarried people – whether they are single, divorced, cohabiting. However, when couples have children, happiness levels plummet.

Children do seem to increase happiness [while] you're expecting them, but as soon as you have them, trouble sets in. Repeated studies have shown that the period immediately surrounding childbirth can be the most stressful that couples experience. .. "
Old 14-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang TCSS Thread

Recently, with so many new gems around in geylang, I am surprised and somewhat disappointed to see long queues and large crowds sometimes bottle neck at just a few particular houses, whereas some other places are quiet and you can literally take your pick from a whole selection of fresh syt newbies that aren't busy.

In total there are 45 Cat 150 PRC houses in geylang between lorong 8 to lorong 30!

So it's quite funny to see more than half of the houses quiet and not much business, I mean a fresh above average cute SYT newbie like some in lorong 16 or lorong 20 only 2 customers a day .

But some other places long queue for seriously girls that aren't that great and everyone seems to be stuck in just a few houses in geylang.

SO this is just a friendly reminder for those bros who may not be aware that there is a wide variety of choices to choose from in geylang. I mean 45 houses or maybe some 500 hot PRC girls at $150/hr for you to choose leh... some more all legal and go through mandatory health checks by the government, so need to worry about police raids and highly reduced chances for STDs as compared to illegal FLs or other illegal sex providers.

This message is not for seasoned brothers but more for newbies who are using this forum for reference. It's not to promote any one house either, but to raise awareness on ALL the cat 150 geylang houses in geylang collectively.

Starting with lorong 8, there's quiet house all by itself here known at 0819. There can be good gems found here too that provide yi tiao long soapy service on a water bed.

Then, move down to lorong 14, we have 3 houses along lorong 14 with PRC in 1427, 1429 and 1431. These places also more quiet as compared to houses in lorong 16, 18 and 20.

Then, at lorong 16 we have 1606, 1606a, 1608, 1610, 1612, 1615, 1617, 1639, 1649, 1651, 1654A, 1658B, 1667, 1669... 14 houses to explore.

Turn into Westerhout road, between lorong 16 and lorong 18, there are another 6 cat 150 houses WH04, WH06, WH12, WH15, WH17, WH19. WH12 and WH19 provide the yi tiao long soapy services on water mattress.

Next, there are 6 cat 150 PRC houses in lorong 18 too, 1803, 1805, 1807, 1809, 1817,1856.

Walking further down to lorong 20, we have 2033, 2038, 2040, 2041, 2043, 2045, 2045A, 2047, 2058, 2062 and 2062A or another 11 houses.

Cross the big main road and at Lorong 24, we can find 2409 and 2413 at Jalan Molek. Very nice quiet places for a discreet fuck.

Walk down further, there's the famous 2831A at lorong 28.

And finally another quiet gem of a house, which is 3033 in lorong 30.

Hope this will help all bros, especially new guys to the scene who may not be aware of the wide variety of houses.

Sorry to seasoned brothers for this long message, but I would just like to help everyone, especially newbies to navigate geylang PRC Cat 150 better so as to avoid, sorry to use this somewhat crude army term as I am not sure of a better way to put it, "cluster fuck", at just a few houses.

The full list of houses with phone numbers are here in the below thread, plus you can call to make bookings or check girl availability before you go down:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=321246&page=9

Hope this helps all bros to have a better time in geylang.
Old 16-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 15
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
New CAT150 SYT Gems in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Recently, with so many new gems around in geylang, I am surprised and somewhat disappointed to see long queues and large crowds sometimes bottle neck at just a few particular houses, whereas some other places are quiet and you can literally take your pick from a whole selection of fresh syt newbies that aren't busy.

In total there are 45 Cat 150 PRC houses in geylang between lorong 8 to lorong 30! ..
Very nice/helpful of you. Most newbies are not familiar - need guidance from great seniors like U. Very grateful/thankful (on behalf of those not aware) for your insightful post. Have a great weekend.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 16-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New CAT150 SYT Gems in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koiz View Post
Very nice/helpful of you. Most newbies are not familiar - need guidance from great seniors like U. Very grateful/thankful (on behalf of those not aware) for your insightful post. Have a great weekend.
Thanks bro for your kind words. I am actually still a rookie too, and not a senior, but just trying to help all bros especially other newbies to hopefully have a better time in geylang.

A good weekend to you too.
Old 17-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

Passionate? Check his ring finger as it could be linked to his libido

Passionate? Check his ring finger as it could be linked to his libido

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ed-libido.html

"When it comes to finding a mate, it seems size does matter – the size of the ring finger, that is. The length of a man’s fourth finger has been linked to his libido.

The more testosterone – the male sex hormone – a baby is exposed to, the longer his ring finger is likely to be. Men’s fourth fingers are usually longer than their index fingers, while for women it is the other way round. "

Essentially, more androgen equated to a proportionally longer fourth digit. More estrogen resulted in a feminized appearance. In many cultures, a proportionally longer ring finger in men has been taken as a sign of fertility. Exceptional performances in sports and - as stated above - excellence in the financial domain are being linked to the amount of male hormones that people absorb before birth while they stay in the womb.

Men with long ring fingers, consider themselves as attractive. Studies show that women in the general rule agree and confirm the judgements of these men. Interestingly, women who have long ring fingers also find themselves attractive.
Old 18-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

High Testosterone Women and Dating

High Testosterone Women and Dating

http://thepopularman.com/high-testos...en-and-dating/

She’s beautiful, but note her long fingers.

"Some women have more testosterone than others. Majority, are more high estrogen.

The hormone that makes men manly is testosterone. What makes women feminine is estrogen. However, all sexes have varying amounts of both chemicals in their bodies.

Higher estrogen men tend to look and act more feminine (e.g. baby faces, man boobs, etc.). Higher testosterone women tend to look and act in more masculine ways.

High T women typically have more mannish features: taller, bigger hands and feet, flat type of body lacking curves, more prominent jawbone, deeper voices, etc. In many cases the more masculine features are there, but subtle. And, the woman is still objectively pretty.

High T girls are more competitive, take more risks, pursue power, compartmentalize their emotions, are more sexually aggressive, and have different tastes in men... "
Old 22-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Alternative to Viagra/Cialis/Levitra: Shock Wave Therapy

Low-intensity shock waves offer new hope for countering erectile dysfunction

http://www.stasiareport.com/suppleme...-back-20140821

"Five years ago, sex became "very stressful" for Mr Tan because of his inability to maintain an erection. The 43-year-old sales executive, saw a general practitioner and found relief in Viagra, Cialis or Levitra.

But two years ago, the pills stopped working after Mr Tan had an angioplasty procedure to unblock an artery.

In June; twice a week, for three weeks, Mr Tan had low-intensity shock waves delivered to five areas of his penis to stimulate new blood vessels to grow.

It is the latest advancement in erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment since pharmaceutical giant Pfizer launched Viagra in 1998.

The outpatient procedure does not require any downtime or anaesthesia. Mr Tan returned to work after each 20-minute session, which left him with only a tingling sensation.

He said his sex life has been "good so far" and is close to what he was able to achieve in his 20s.

These days, he has sex twice a week, but hopes to "rev this up to six times a week", he declared.

Prof Lim has analysed the results of 52 men who had the therapy here and said 43 were able to have sex successfully on their own afterwards. None reported pain or side effects during or after treatment.

Shock wave therapy is relatively more expensive, At Prof Lim's clinic, one cycle of shock wave treatment - comprising six sessions over three weeks - costs about $3,600. However, a box of four PDE-5 inhibitors - each taken prior to sex - costs between $80 and $100. "
Old 06-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Frequent Sex May Help You Look Younger

Frequent Sex May Help You Look Younger

http://preventdisease.com/news/artic..._younger.shtml

"Making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger, claims a Scottish researcher.

"It's good for you to have good sex," says David Weeks, a clinical neuropsychologist at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital, whose study on the effects of sex on aging appears in his book, Secrets of the Superyoung.

Over the last 10 years, Weeks and his colleagues interviewed 3,500 European and American men and women on a variety of lifestyle topics. Participants ranged in age from 20 to 104, but most were 45 to 55 years old.

A vigorous sex life, Weeks says, was the second-most important determinant of how young a person looked. Only physical activity proved more important than sex in keeping aging at bay, he says.

Other major influences on keeping a person young-looking included socializing with people of all ages, being married to or in a relationship with someone younger ......"

Keep fit (exercise) / make love. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.

PS - "Casual sex with different partners, or cheating, did not slow the aging process. In fact, Weeks says, it may cause premature aging from worry and stress."
Old 10-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Exclamation SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship !!

"SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I' m a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting.... "

.................................................. .................................................. .............................
Fifteen-thousand calls were said to have been made. Respondents found themselves connected to the Atlanta Humane Society. Daisy was a black labrador. The ad was the work of an anonymous prankster: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...m#.VA-Wp8KSxTN

"On the internet, nobody knows that you are a dog. " Always take virtual world with a pinch of salt.

Have fun. Cheers.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

William Codays's online internet ad

William Codays's online internet ad

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blo...ng-gloria.html

“Hi, I’m Bill,” he wrote. “I’m a compassionate, 6’2” 200 lbs athletic guy who enjoys Mediterranean food, the poetry of Keats and Kavafy and baroque music. I would like to know you and share interests, experiences and whatever else destiny permits........ ”

.................................................. .................................................. ...
William Coday conveniently forgot to mention one thing: he was a twice-convicted murderer (bludgeoned 2 ex-girlfriends to death) sitting on Florida’s death row.

Virtual world of make belief. Tread carefully.

Old 19-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang TCSS Thread

Good news at last!

Something pleasurable is actually good for us. There is a strong correlation between orgasms and mortality rates ... those who orgasm two times a week or more can add up to eight years on to their life. Doing the deed adds a bit of ‘oomph’ to the immune system, improves hearth health, boosts brain power and much more. We can’t think of a better excuse to get it on!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1