The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Welcome M1 Cheng cheng

All Bros

M1 Cheng Cheng has reach our shore.. Booking start tomorrow till
End Dec.

This post for all bros who can share their Experience or wish to mAke bookings
If she still have slots.

Let's start countdown with FRs.
Old 22-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Welcome M1 Cheng cheng

you want to get undercover AV attention is it?
Old 22-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Cheng Cheng back to SG!
Old 23-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Madboy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I thot andy kia in charge her deal? who crybaby? I suppoae shuld haf more fr rollin, many senior Samster tried her few nite ago. Up her last two nite ago Book 2 shot damage 150x2 beri chio figure still super top totalli wax pussy sibeh swee no time write fr maybe 2nite n those senior Samster pls post ur frs dun sellfish
Old 23-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
toldo is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there, care to share on how to make a booking with cheng cheng. I am her grazy fans too. miss her badly.
Thks.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
toldo is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro. care to share how to make a booking for cheng cheng?
Thks a lot
Old 23-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Madboy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR:Chengcheng M1 Malaysian last time geylang whore kopi$ - 150
Dis my first time write fr if my plse England not beri powdefull pls forget me
I tell I write becos my all dear bros England only pri two and pri three can open niteclub mine got plse England fail our senior bro Andy Kia pri three England can open niteclub I plse England collect cups n ppl woon kee sia ar kopitam wtf open niteclub can bring in M1 to SG v good
Each word I type I must check Dictonary so forget me

Face:10big/10small full mark beri good look face(not sweet young girl face) mature Chio face no pimple no orh kee plus she alway got the cfm face same as last time when she in gl first star when I see her open door wear a beri tight tee n one tight miniskirt show her damn long slender leg I pray to tua Beh Kong say hor say Liao
Body:10big/10small full mark height 1.7m to 1.72m tall slim sexy hot figure beri well maintaen she wear dat miniskirt I see behind her fucking firm butt my cook stand beri curvy body up till to day I tink out of all whore she got the perfect woman body no joke
Shower:we two in shower standard sop rub soap chatted alot as in the past she still can talk alot non stop while seeing her naked body I can't tahan so my hand tap on her shoulder to signal her go down on me n suck my dick without delay she kneel down in the shower room n start sucking feeling beri good warm mouth commando suckin mood on and one my hand to her head keep press her head suck hard wanted to cim but I ask her stop dun wan waste
Tits:10big/10small shold be 34c firm tits never saggy beri good to press a few time I press beri hard she ask me gentle anyway cannot find nipple on the bed try suckin her two breast but nipple can't seem to up leh color nipple I don't know how spell confirm not black
Pussi- ahhhhhhh this one I vie 20big/20small this pussi is fuckin wax not one hair beri wondefull beri nice pussi one slit I spent long time lickin and she enjoy it as if she long time nvr kana lick can hear her real moan for other bros book in her pls spent time on her pussi I see mani pussi but her is ever best some more still wet water drippin no joke
Bjj- 10big/8small she is a fuckin commando in blowjob I don't like cos too fast but she is good in suck cock warm mouth she allow cim but at this point I not yet cum
Fcukjob- at this point I was too high push her down to the bed cap Arai helmet did her missionary pattern as I enter can feel her pussi is fuckin fuckin warm plus wet as I pump cos Helmet got her white wet juice she already beri song like long time no get fcuk change doggie beri nice view as can see her firm nice butt she seem like dis pattern next to the wall I fcuk her behind two hands cup her tits until I cum inside condom
Had her two shot second shot too tired instead after resting on bed and chat I ask her bj till I cum for my second round cum in her mouth
Service- overall beri good she is Chio plus chatt a lot beri good feeling she can talk alot about what she do after she quit gl few years back
Rtf- yes if she no full bookin
All thank u to Andy Kia who bring her back FYI bros who want book her she won't be here long already back few days I'm not the first to draw blood already got mani senior tried her my bros gum bear Andy Kia pui Kai tiko Siao u still say good bros nbcb frs still don't roll in tell mi say no find her in the end at nite sneak find her when I see u guys I shove my two fingers up you guys askhole
Ok finish any English teacher here pls correct my England composition tell mi if I pass bo n bros who like my fr pls up point tank u beri much
Old 23-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can give me details☺☺☺
Old 24-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
defvox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can you PM me her contact please as I'm keen to make an appointment with her. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can PM me her contact, l'm want make appointment with her...thk alot
Old 24-11-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
superboy1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share contact no
Old 24-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

She sure bring back great memories. Can any kind bros guide me on how to make bookings with her?
Old 24-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
trump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed she left spore with a legacy. N now she back with limited time window. Problem is how to book? Can anyone care to shre? May be drop m a pm. Thks
Old 24-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Bro can share contact so I can make booking with her. Pls PM me. Thanks.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share contact? Please PM me. thanks in advance.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1