The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I posted this in 1654a thread and I hope it is permissible paste it here for sharing.

Manage to try yang yang, since An An is not around. I'm comparing her to Chu Chu since I've only had Chu Chu in 1654.

Name: yang yang
Port: 1654A
Face: 6.5 - not as pretty as Chu Chu. Crooked teeth (I think, not sure whether I'm wording this correctly), and mediocre features
Body: 6.5 - small ass, not leggy, she was slouching a little, and overall a little saggy here and there. She's above 160cm though.
Boobs: 7 - nice boobies with pink nipples.
Shower: 6.5 - good BBBJ in shower but no AR, there's some b2b too!
Pre-BBBJ: 8 - a little massage, full back licking and pretty good AR when I'm on all fours
BBBJ: 8 - this is where she shines. Attentive and took her own sweet time, she tend to spend more time compare to Chu Chu
FJ: 8 - 3 positions and I'm done. She does use lubricant but she doesn't use the kegel technique to clamp my rod, so the FJ session seems more natural compare to Chu Chu
GFE: 6.5 - not exactly commando, but she's pleasant girl to take to after the session
RTF: Nope. Though I enjoyed the session, her face and body doesn't justify the price.

Managed to checked out the others, Tao Zhi ain't that pretty...she's tall but that's pretty much it. Le le looks foxy but she's short. I'm looking for girls who happen to fulfill the following specification: tall(170), leggy, nice ass, and pretty WL. (Okay, that's a bit too much, but come on...)
Old 16-03-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will post my recommendation soon
Old 16-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Taste is really subjective. I thought Yang Yang is better looking than Chu Chu

Yang Yang cons are her fake chest and flat ass...Service wise is decent and good alternative when your other favourite is not available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
I posted this in 1654a thread and I hope it is permissible paste it here for sharing.

Manage to try yang yang, since An An is not around. I'm comparing her to Chu Chu since I've only had Chu Chu in 1654.

Name: yang yang
Port: 1654A
Face: 6.5 - not as pretty as Chu Chu. Crooked teeth (I think, not sure whether I'm wording this correctly), and mediocre features
Body: 6.5 - small ass, not leggy, she was slouching a little, and overall a little saggy here and there. She's above 160cm though.
Boobs: 7 - nice boobies with pink nipples.
Shower: 6.5 - good BBBJ in shower but no AR, there's some b2b too!
Pre-BBBJ: 8 - a little massage, full back licking and pretty good AR when I'm on all fours
BBBJ: 8 - this is where she shines. Attentive and took her own sweet time, she tend to spend more time compare to Chu Chu
FJ: 8 - 3 positions and I'm done. She does use lubricant but she doesn't use the kegel technique to clamp my rod, so the FJ session seems more natural compare to Chu Chu
GFE: 6.5 - not exactly commando, but she's pleasant girl to take to after the session
RTF: Nope. Though I enjoyed the session, her face and body doesn't justify the price.

Managed to checked out the others, Tao Zhi ain't that pretty...she's tall but that's pretty much it. Le le looks foxy but she's short. I'm looking for girls who happen to fulfill the following specification: tall(170), leggy, nice ass, and pretty WL. (Okay, that's a bit too much, but come on...)
Old 17-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A WL with an Enthusiastic Attitude ...

WL name - Yang Yang
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 26 years young
Height - Approx. 1.67-1.68 m without heels
Tits - A cupper with light brown nips
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Debuted 8 months ago.

I have had 3 meaty dishes consecutively ... I therefore shall not go for meaty dish for the next 2-3 months down the road ... Getting tired of meaty delicacy ...

Yang Yang, to me is not pretty but cute and youngish as she always put on a smiley face. Good thing is, she looks younger than her real age. She is meatily built and like a little N to M shape when view from the front. She has fair and smooth body complexion. Tummy protrusion was pretty obvious and flattish butts. Her facial features ain't sharp and eyes are small and nose is a little flattish ... Her service accorded to me was sensuous and steadily slow ... She provided me with a full CAT150 package. Super deep throated BBBJ in the shower and bedroom. AR with abundant of hand actions was adopted. Free flow of deep and passionate frenching by default and without prompting from me at all ... In other words, she initiated it ... Quite rare indeed for PRC non commando WL ... Her service was about 75% of a commando WL in my opinion ... Having said that I may have my unique definition of a commando WL. Hahaha ... Catbath was by tongue rolling method which I fancy ... She was game for any sex position ... You name it, she would oblige ...

She is a smooth courtesan but have not reached the finesse level of Daqiao (ex WL of 1817). Awesome WL attitude ... An above average bonk for me for sure ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Yes great GFE
She will put all out effort to please u.
I talk chicken she talk duck still can communicate .. using translator.
Usually she will manja after bonk. Sometimes give a massage. She said he have 7 years massage experience.

RTF her a few times.
But chances are if you never book very slim chance of getting her if walk in.
Normally 3 or 4 slots are booked each day.
Very hard working angpai who is here to make money and please all bro at the same time.

Yes she free flow frenching.
No AR done for me as i opted for bbbj followed by bbbj and 69 painting.
Bro must take it slow painting her as she is sensitive. Took me 4 times to get the right painting style that she likes.
Yes she is cute
Yes flat nose
Yes flat buns

RTF because i dont go for beauty or big boobs or CFM face... stc. I go for girls whose chemistry matches yours and know how to have fun together.
Yes they are working but who says they cant have fun while working.

Had 1 regular tell me a bro did her doggy than slam her to tge ground. I had to give a massage and advise her to get treatment as she was in pain whenever she work.

Last edited by handyman4u29; 17-03-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 19-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She is quite chio but ...

She is quite chio but ...

WL name - YoYo aka WL #11
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m w/o heels
Home Base - WH12 (House of Yi Tiao Long)
Misc info - Those WLs from WH12 who offer YTL are a far cry from WLs @ L0819 ... No where near the standards of Bao Er, Yi Na and Xiao Li (from L0819). Just like retired Ding Ding & Wen Wen, these 3 WLs set the bar very high in terms of YTL services on the inflatable mattress. Most if not all the WLs in WH12 offer very brief service on the inflatable mattress but only some butt massage ... Most don't allow frenching and painting ... My personal pal received CAR when he requested for AR from YoYo.

YoYo aka WL No. 11 is hailed from Yunnan, very petite, slender, small butt, she has one small tattoo behind her neck and another huge one on her side torso ... Quite fair body complexion ... A cup tits with pale brownish pink nips, quite neat looking pussy with a little pubic hair, nice eyes and natural top & bottom lashes, with facial dimples, quite sharp small nose and small lips but no frenching allowed (only kissing on the lips), no AR, no pussy painting allowed, weak half-throated BBBJ and only brief YTL service on the inflatable mattress ... Nothing much to shout. The only consolation was she offered lotsa GFE post coital by hugging me, stroking my pecs and kissing my face on the bed.

YoYo is quite chio but certainly not those super chio type in my opinion ... Those who said she is very chio and offers very good service, it is a sheer exaggeration on their part. She is no way near the standard of ex WH12 WL, Shuang Shuang or maybe Jia Jia in the looks, bod and YTL service departments.

Having said that, if you don't mind to bonk a young, petite and quite chio youngish lass with very average service, you would not be disappointed.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-03-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jia Xue 1617

I had her quite a number of times and so far service has been consistently acceptable or good.

Attitude: Nice friendly girl who smiles a lot, can chat about quite a number of things. Easy to talk to. Perhaps we also have some chemistry.

Face: I would say she is not those chio type, rather she is more of pleasant looking (at least in my opinion) GND type.

Boobs: Nice C Cuppers (totally love them) with raisin sized nipples. Sucked on them non stop.

Body: Shaven pussy with some hair on top of the slit. I think she has put on a little bit of weight, but overall still has the hourglass figure which I like.

Pre-Shower: I stripped first while she prepared the room, then while she was stripping, my hands were all over her. Full autoroam. I helped her stripped and we started our hugs and kisses. Sucked her tits while she was still standing up.

Shower: Normal SOP for shower. Nothing special.

Catbath: Nice catbath, she covered my entire back, butts and back of thighs.

AR: Not a fan of AR, but hers is pretty ok for me.

BBBJ: She has some skill here, nice suction strength, no teeth (I hate the feeling of teeth grating against my dick). Did some patterns here and there. I would say I enjoyed it.

Painting: After the BBBJ, I painted her. Nice pussy with no smell.

FJ: Inserted my rock hard dick into her and started thrusting in missionary. No frenching from her but I am fine with that. Groped her tits and played with her pussy lips while doing all sorts of thrusting. The end result was a blast.

Final thoughts: She is a nice soft spoken girl, friendly and smiling always. Have enjoyed her service whenever I managed to get her. She is not always working regardless of whether her period is here or not. So pls treat her nicely.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 19-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Qi 1606A

When I went to the shop and asked for my regulars, none of them seem to be working. So I decided to roll the dice and let OKT choose a girl for me. I think I am just unlucky or perhaps this is now the standard in Geylang. Compared to the Malaysians and maybe the first one or two batches of PRC. Nowadays the service level is really dropping to hell. I do not even know whether to classify her as average or fucked up standard. My conclusion for her is: TOTALLY LOUSY SERVICE.

Face: Ok for me. GND type. Definitely not classified as chio.

Boobs: A to B cups with slightly bigger nipples. Its quite firm though. She doesn't like people to suck her tits.

Body: Nice firm taut hourglass shape. Long hair, up till waist.

Pre-Shower: None

Shower: Standard SOP for washing up. Nothing special, no BBBJ no nothing.

Catbath: Not too bad. Covered the whole back twice.

AR: She spent a bit of time here. Her tongue is a little long I guess, able to thrust into my butt hole but not very deep.

BBBJ: She is not very good at it, weak suction, I can feel teeth (totally hate it), she does try to use tongue to flick my dickhead but I feel overall it is more of a ticklish feeling than the horny feeling (partly due to the teeth i think). I seriously can't get my dick up hard because of all the ticklish feeling. I told her to go slow and bob her head up and down, but I think she is either too lazy to move her head or too tired to do so. Basically she even tried to use hands and jack me off while my dickhead is still in her mouth after I told her to go slow and just suck. To me this is totally lousy skill. Total turn off.

Painting: I asked, but she didn't allow. Total turn off for me.

FJ: She applied lube and I inserted my half hardened dick into her. What the fuck. I don't even have the mood to fuck her. Totally not interested in her due to the poor BBBJ and lack of pussy painting (I totally love to paint pussy and suck tits). She allowed me to suck her tits for a while before the usual "too itchy" comments start to come out. At first, left side then after that right side.
Finally I managed to get my dick up after fantasizing about some other hot girls I fucked before. At last I managed to cum after quite some time of furious thrusting.

Final thoughts: She doesn't seem to be bothered about customer service. Total lack of customer service. While she does smile, her attitude towards work is more of a rusher type. She rushes through all these steps. This really spoils the experience. I think I would have a better time if I wanked off at home.

RTF: NO WAY. Its a waste of money.
Old 20-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yang Zi 楊紫。
L16W15. (Westerhout Rd). Do not confuse with L16H15. Two different hse.
23 year old, 1.62m , 49kg with natural B boob.
She is pretty chio and very sexy body shape. A girl willing to please and allow many position. Furthermore the way she treat me, give me a genuine feel of a lover and girlfriend. I really like her catbath with lot of bbbj action that really will send every man up the heaven. On the bed, try many style and less than 10min, i really cannot control already and finish off with the missonary style with a exhaust body. She really have a superb sex skill with lot of GFF. While i dead exhausted lying , she sleep beside me and i hug her and really enjoy chatting with her. She is a real gem, currently on my top list.
Definately better than those currently recommend here. I have never post a review before but she is really a gem which i feel i should write up a review for her. RTF her many time and the feel get better each time. She is surely better than most of the girl review post here.
Just a caution advice, when you go L16W15 , do insist for her, if not the okt will anyhow recommend other girl. She is definately worth for you to wait.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi SBF brudders

There is not much review of PRC girls only a handful. There is use to have a threads on Commando WLs. But no where to be found.
Old 25-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yi Yi 2045

Just got back from long overseas trip. Overnight flight so was thinking maybe too tired to head down. But public holiday. And nothing else to do. Wanted to try Mei Qi again from 2033. Birthday leave. Rats. OK, try YiYi from 2045. Immediately available. And no regrets.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl under all that make up. Smiles a lot and so very appealing. Some girls come in and don’t look too happy. This one smiled and smiled. And she looked good.)

Body: 7.5/10 (Long and lean I would describe her body. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Wears very high heels so suddenly loses about 4 inches when she takes her shoes off. Boobs were a B I would guess. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!)

Frenching: 8/10 (Not an issues really. Doesn’t encourage it but when I came close she frenched)

Bbbj: 8/10 (OK. Combination of putting it in her mouth and rolling around and full on sucking.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top first. Ended up me from bhind when she lay flat. Allowed me to really plough into her. She was grunting hard and as I was hammering her pretty hard in the end but she was taking it like a trooper.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Had seen her before and always like her looks and body. Short dress, legs that seem to go on forever. Was pleased that the experience was just as good.)
Old 27-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao Niao 2045

Had a couple on my list. Repeat Mei Qi. Nope, have to wait an hour. Sa Sa. No have to wait also. Lets try someone I haven’t tried before. An An. Nope have to wait. Xiao Niao. OK, free. This is why I have a list of at least 7 names lol.

Looks: 8/10 (I think she is quite attractive. She had almost no makeup on and when she smiled, she looked like she was keeping a little secret which made me want her more.)

Body: 7/10 (After the bodies of her house mates Yan Yang and Yi Yi, Xiao Niao was always going to be a let-down. She is not in bad shape. Just the other two are in great shape. Small B size tits. Tramp stamp that seems a little too low on her back. But maybe she wanted it there.)

Frenching: 8/10 (Not an issues. Uses her tongue more than she Frenches. Lots of sliva.)

Bbbj: 8/10 (She can suck cock!! Combination of hand and mouth which can be lethal)

AR: 9/10 (One of the best PRC girls doing this!! Her tongue felt great. Soft and wet and she did a really good job down there. Also added on BBBJ from behind and a combination of both. She said she and Yang Yang were trained at the same place but she is definitely better at this than Yang Yang)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top first. One position only. After her AR and BBBJ I wasn’t going to last long. And she of course knew it and encouraged me to hammer into her hard which I was happy to do.

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. The girl has skill. She also had foreplay immediately on entering the room. One of the great things about her though is that she doesn’t stop to wipe your body after every act. This made it feel more natural. A definite repeat)
Old 27-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good stuff do come in small package sometime ...

Good stuff does come in small package sometime ...

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (she looks much younger)
Height - 1.52m
Home Base - L1608
Misc info - Debuted prolly about 3-4 months ago if I could remember what she told me. She has prior experience in the sex trade.

Xia Tian is sweet, youngish and adorable. She is those whom people would like to protect upon seeing her. She is diminutive ... Prolly the smallest size WL in cat150. She is slim and yet quite curvy in areas of importance. She is a proud owner of a set of natural C racks ... She has smooth body complexion and no tattoo in sight ...

Xia Tian is very spontaneous in her sexual approach and her repertoires were more or less similar to her mates, Fei Er & Ya Ya except that she didn't offer me AR. Ain't sure if she would offer AR actually as for my last session with her, action started once the door closed behind us and no shower was done. Prolly she knew that I have already showered before the session. Everything seemed to happen fast & furious ... Very spontaneous indeed! I like!

Cat-bath was very naturally done and awesome ... BBBJ was done in deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my scrotum, pecs and pubic area. She could vary her BBBJ thrusting pace from slow to fast and vice versa. Lotsa head twisting and tongue twirling in the process. She was very skilled in the art of French kissing ... I don't feel any form of restrain from her and I enjoyed myself fucking her thoroughly ... We frenched passionately for one hell of a long time like there was no tomorrow ... Cunnilingus was no issue with her as we adopted 69 position as well before we switched to FJ.

In the FJ segment, she was accommodating and game for any sex positions I desired ...

Xia Tian has great whore attitude without a doubt ... Her performance was almost like a commando standard. On par with Fei Er and Ya Ya if not better ... Definitely not for the faint-hearted Joe ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-03-2016 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edit few times because yesterday night too drunk. Sorry bros

I go 1817 for Xiang Xiang once few months ago code red. Than okt recommended Linda 1617. (Same boss)I was drunk and promise 100tips if come) day before yesterday go for Xiang Xiang. Long que and I waited. About 30mins (bros come after me )Service change not like last time 35mims i out maybe because her bf waiting.
Remember okt recommend Linda (same boss)
First time drunk and gave 100tips..
Yesterday want to fuck again remember this linda( she remember me think because of the 100tips) told her today I not much money only 50 tips she say very good already.. many don't give tips. (I only give many tips when win money or drunk)
FR below
Model figure tall slim will long beautiful legs
Body 8/10 but I don't like the small tattoo above the pussy
Boobs 7/10 small but pink nipples
69 bbbj 10/10 if you gentle she will like your licking and moan can come water.
Fingering many water.
FJ 6/10 can't finish (something happen than I scare. too commando) many bros will like but I think because of tips.)
Hj+fingering 10/10 many water drip( she claim she come)
Ar 5/10 sop
Overall Service 9/10
She say always come find me ok? What happens in the room cannot tell others. .I say ok..
Service too shiok
However no return. . Too commando
I think because of the tips.. normally after drinking or gamble win money I will visit this two shop because open till 4am.
Bro whom willing to give tips can pm me for more details..

I still prefer 0819.. ytl service but 11pm close liao. If my darling bao er read this she sure very sad.

Last edited by glenn123456; 01-04-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

I don't know who the fucker zap me for drunk.. I already say sorry and edited my fr.. sammyboy I not familiar but I very familiar with geylang.. dare we meet up.. I nv see ppl no up.. will be well prepared for u..
Old 02-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
I don't know who the fucker zap me for drunk.. I already say sorry and edited my fr.. sammyboy I not familiar but I very familiar with geylang.. dare we meet up.. I nv see ppl no up.. will be well prepared for u..
Don't be an online gangster and bully newbies.. dare we meet up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1