The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
toldo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase

Why do u need m1 no? She has long retired. But plan to make a come back to spore scene as fl.
Old 30-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1368 View Post
Any bro got FR on gl cat 150 Malay gals Lena and Susan ?
Any one know Susan homebase?
Old 31-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

WL: Yue Ru ( 月如 )
Home base : 2062A
Height : 1.63
Stats : 36C 26 36
weight : 48kg

Intro:

Friends who know me well know that I like gals who are on the slightly meaty side. Gals who are slightly meaty tend to be a better fuck and also are usually wetter...and can cum well. I have this thing for gals cumming during the session. hehe.

I was at 1856 with a friend and wondering who to call after he went into the room with yue fei from 2062A.

Another customer came in and asked for a gal, and the boss of 1856 recommended Yue Ru to him. After she came the customer didnt like her and rejected her and I thought...HOSAY!! and immediately requested for her. She was dressed in ultra short shorts, a tight little white top and had this super nice smile on her...too good to resist.

Fast hand fast leg and went into room 4 with her.

In the room:

She closed the door and helped me take off my clothes, and in the process was feeling me up, down, left, right, front & back....even without my clothes off I was already rock hard anticipating what she's gonna do to me later. She had this naughty gleam in her eyes and was chatty and happy. Just the way I like. Proceeded to shower after she took her shower gel and listerine.

In the Shower:

She started off by washing me throughly paying attention to my ass and balls, much to my delight...washing of ass and balls almost confirms the AR I was about to get...service was good in the shower with her using her thighs rubbing me in between my legs. she also turned around and started to rub my dick along her ass crack....that nearly drove me crazy and I nearly asked for a rubber so I can take her there and then....walao....

Shower finished with a super bbbj with her doey eyes looking at me and slurping my dick like its the best ice cream in the world...buay tahan ah....

In the bed:

Yue Ru has this very womanly thing about her...her body is fair, meaty in the right places..and has nipples which harden to touch. We started off with me lying down and she immediately went to work with a cat bath covering my whole back...many times she will just come very close to AR but skipped the ass crack and made me super hard with her teasing....I was constantly trying to move my ass into the path of her tongue...when she finally dove in...I nearly came with excitement....that warm and soft tongue...darting in and out of the crack.....that alone is worth a 2 session with her.

This gal is a little different from the rest of the gals I tried. She didnt prepare a lot of tissue paper like how the rest does...so it makes it not too biz like...and I really hate the biz like nature of GL...the tissue..the KY on standby...the rubber etc...she has non of that...I had this feeling of making love to a lover instead...everything is slow...gentle...and sensual...

I flipped around and she got to work with my front....her wet wet tongue went for my neck...nipple...and finally...settled down on my super excited dick...

BBBJ was at least a 8.5 from Yue Ru...This woman...loves to suck cock...and her BBBJ was wettttttt....soft...and long stroked....just the way I like.

She will lick the head...and then engulfed the whole dick slowly....and made sure its coated with her saliva...BBBJ lasted for a good 15 mins with her turning around and presenting her pussy to me for fondling...Pussy was dry at first..but after fondling...became wet and she was very obviously turned on...

I stopped her BBBJ when I felt the urge to cum....flipped her around...and unleashed my tongueFU on her.

she was shy at first, attempting to cover herself saying that she's not used to being licked...but after I insisted...she parted her legs to give me access....and although she want trimmed like the rest, she was pink and glistening wet when I parted her folds...dove in and licked to heaven!!

as I was working on her pussy...she reached for my finger...and guided my finger into her....this gal sure knows how to pleasure herself...as I put my finger in...I could feel her pussy pulsating...and pulling my finger into her....walao...cant imagine if its my dick going in....

I usually hate it when gals fake an orgasm so they can asked us to stop fingering them...and proceed to fuck and get the deed over and done with...but with Yue Ru, with my finger inside her...I could feel her orgasm building up....as she got wetter and wetter....and suddenly clamped her thighs together and gave a little yelp....then begged me to stop stimulating her as she came...buay tahan.

She then looked at me in the eye...and asked me... 进来吗? 我想要了。。。

KNN...buay tahan...capped on...and went in to her very wet...very hot...and very tight pussy....

running out of words to describe the love making but it was what I call LOVE MAKING...and not a usual fuck in GL.

Making love to her felt like fucking my own GF and I had to extend another session just to slow things down and take my own time with this gem.

Brothers should try it..and enjoy the company of this gal.

running out of words to describe so I shall stop here...

my ratings on this gal

Attitude : 10/10..super GFE..

Body : 8/10...some scars from an allegy...but other wise..fair..and not too thin...making the bonk very nice.

Boobs : 36C...heavy..and quite a handful....sensitive to touch

Pussy : tight...pink...untrimmed....will be asking her to trim so we can all eat her proper...hehe

Ass : Super nice for doggie

Point to note.. these views are entirely mine...and I am way pass the commercial feel of GL...hence I'm always looking for gals with super high GFE...

Bros who are interested in this can try...but if you are looking for the super gorgeous super model kind then you can pass. She's pleasant to look at and her looks will grow on you...

Cheers
Old 04-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M1 Cheng Cheng

Bro

those who want to view her photo or her contact,

can PM me for her bookings
Old 04-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
M1 Cheng Cheng

Bro

Hi bro, am interested to to view her photo and get in contact with her. Appreciate it if you can share. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jamesc666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to thank all bros here whose FR has pointed me some direction to navigate the many houses here. This is my first contribution back to the pool in appreciation to all.

I was wanting to try Yue Wen from 2062A but I had to wait, instead, I set my eyes on Yue Ya (月雅).

WL Name - Yue Ya 月雅
Origin - Shanghai PRC
Age - 23 years young
Weight: 42kg
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted 3 days ago. She worked in a bath house in Shanghai. Prior to that she was from Hunan.

Looks: Small and pleasant looking, slightly resembles MediaCorp's actress of the 80s Yang Libing.

Body: a to b cup, brownish nipple, a little thicker in the middle side ways but not bulging on the tummy, nice proportion. Little bit of arm pit hair.

Pussy: nice and tight. Not shaven. I tried to finger her but she prefers not to have my finger inside her.

I am not into cat bath or AR, but I prefer cuddling with her on the bed kissing her neck and nipples. She was quite giggly.

BJ: I asked for capped BJ, stood in front of the mirror, let her kneel in front of me for a nice long one.

FJ: she is very accommodating on different positions, from missionary, doggy, carrying her, deep thrusting with her legs on my shoulders till she asked if she could put her legs down.

She said that she is very new here and still need to learn more. So now it's over to you to teach her more.

On the whole, her small frame and pleasant look attracts me, very accommodating with good attitude.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
M1 Cheng Cheng

Bro

Bro send over please
Pm
Old 19-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

happyfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro send over plss
Old 19-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfish View Post
bro send over plss
Send over pls.. thanks
Old 27-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

gemyt696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, send over M1. Tq
Old 13-02-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
Any one know Susan homebase?
Susan in molek 9
Now a bit plump but a hard worker.

Tarma with her and lena
Her and lily - retired
Her and ogy - retired
Susan now hard to get as she moody i think.

Lena 1606
She like chinese bro more.
Initially very good....now many years never try her.
Me malay.
Old 13-02-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1368 View Post
Any bro got FR on gl cat 150 Malay gals Lena and Susan ?
I cim susan a few times...
Bonking her for years... 😊
Old 13-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Dear all gurus,

is it all Cat 150s are double shots?

And is Cat 150 means $150 per session and what is the time given?

Thanks
Generally 150 is 1 shot 45 min.
Some up to 60 min
If u lucky the girl like u 2 shots
Old 14-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozidrive View Post
Dear bros.

Pardon my inexperience. Would like to know which base have tarma?

or which base yi tiao long service is not to be missed.

Just returned to sg and very lost lol.

thanks
All hqve tarma.
Just ask okt as some girls dont do tarma.
Yang yqng 1606 dont do it after 1 time try.
Old 15-02-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

Canghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1