The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Hey bros, just started chionging this year and as im still a student, very budget haha! I went a total of 2 times to L24H8 once its like HEAVEN the other its like HELL !!

HEAVEN was G1 that I tried,
looks about 7/10 just that i dont really like girls with much make up

Boobs C cup
Bbbj (8/10)
Boobjob on my didi during catbath!!
AR provided (my first time, quite shiok)
Cowgirl and Missionary
GFE high! even the alarm sounded (times up) she said nevermind can carry on (I had an extra around 10min)

I came once during missionary
Came once more during bj with cap (she bj me cap after finishing missionary!! )

RTF DEFINITELY

HELL experience, I forgot the number but it was the newest girl therthat the OKT ask me to try shouldnt have tried!! I will try to get the number next time I visit

Looks 8/10 (looks alot like my MILF teacher)
Boobs - Airplane Road ( push up during fish tank )
Boobjob not provided
AR not provided
BJ deadfish with some teeth
Did cowgirl and missionary but she was quiet the whole time, no feel..

RTF NEVER!

Both Visit Was $40

As im new to chionging maybe some bros can show me the ways and maybe we can go together and share experience !
Old 18-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro's can intro any girls willing to perform cim?

Tks in advance
Old 29-12-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have never been active nor posted any FR but my experience this afternoon somehow motivated me to write one.

Disclaimer: By the posts, it's evident that many bros have had positive experiences with this house and its girls but this is just my two cents based on my first visit to this house.

L12H17(im assuming its this house number based on other posts since there's only one house on L12, can't actually remember the house number)

OKT and gang: Stares at me unsmilingly when i walked towards the house. No usual greeting or even small talk. Unveiled the curtain and started to introduce one by one. As i was choosing, one of the OKT guys said this in chinese "eh you're finding a girl not finding a wife". i would normally take this in jest as its pretty normal humour but based on his expression i don't think he was kidding.
Room conditions: Shared rooms so i can only assume lousier hygiene. Conditions of actual room isn't good too. Shower area was dirty and a turn off. Soap is those "press from container" type.

G88
(i'll be describing instead of giving a numerical rating. Just my style)

Name: Didn't bother
Looks : Balance between cute and pretty. Shoulder length hair curled in Korean style. Best look comparison would be for you to Google "Showry" and imagine that chick with bigger eyes but lousier complexion
Body : Good shape. Decent hourglass. Slight tummy. Height should be around 1.56m and weight around 45+ to 50kg (based on my own height and the effort i needed to grab her with one arm). Overall complexion not fantastic, blemishes around and not very fair and smooth
Boobs : Big and nicely shaped with proportionate brown nipples, im guessing a D? BUT....fake and kinda hard even.
Ass: Normal. Not bad, not good. She could do with more squats.

Overall Service: Not good. Not initiative, doesn't put in effort, everything she does is just SOP. SOP is fine but she does it like she wants me out of there.
Shower: Waits for me to strip silently. Total shower time should be like 2mins because she only washed my chest, my back, my dick, done.
Catbath: SOP. But i enjoyed her licking my nipples.
BJ: Licked my shaft and my balls for abit then capped on before proceeded with proper BJ. Could feel her teeth and she just goes one speed: fast, up and down.
FJ : She rode me first and started moaning. i have to say her moan is pretty convincing, so much so that i thought she was actually enjoying. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs while she rides is pretty good. But her energy level dropped after like a min so i grabbed her and turned her to missionary. started kissing her neck, her ears and licking her nipples. She moaned more and again i thought she was enjoying. So i tried kissing her and she obliged. the frenching wasn't very good but at least i got some. Continued with fucking her in missionary while kissing, licking her here and there. then, she asked me if i'm finished. Anyway, i don't cum very quickly and i like to take my time so even if time is up i can extend. It absolutely kills my feel when the WL wants me to finish quickly. i totally lost my feel to fuck so i told her to go on top. when i laid down on the bed, i think she misunderstood me and started to give me a HJ instead.
HJ : Not good at all. Just rushing it like a farmer milking a cow. when i told her to take it slow, she says she wants to finish fast. that absolutely killed it for me and i just sat up and say OK FINISH. Showered and got the fuck out of there.
GFE: Huh? What GFE? Absolutely non existent.

RTF : Nope for both H17 and G88. The overall feel i got is that of being unwelcome, be it by the OKT or G88 which i feel that is absolutely uncalled for. Im giving them business after all and its even just my first time there! Maybe it's just my bad luck. G88 is pleasing enough on the eye and if you don't mind fake boobs she's good to look and touch. But i'm guessing alot of us go to pros to experience GFE and good sex. G88 doesn't put in the effort for GFE, doesn't provide enough service to lead to good sex and the sex is just a rushed job.

Again, just my opinion. i'm sure many of you have had positive experience at this house and with this girl. But i'm writing this in hopes that peope who reads this can eventually effect a positive change in this girl or this house or even a little of the whole Geylang 'service' industry in general
Old 30-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post

Both Visit Was $40

As im new to chionging maybe some bros can show me the ways and maybe we can go together and share experience !
Everytime I go I was charged $50. How did you get $40? Someone kindly elaborate...
Old 30-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Everytime I go I was charged $50. How did you get $40? Someone kindly elaborate...
which house are u inquiring ?
if is lor12 and others, then 50 is usual. i oso pay 50.
only lor24 then got discount at 40.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ahong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm new here....just wanna ask anyone know abt wh19 gals?
Old 07-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
davidboy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro... Anyone interested to join me to go try $50 cat Thai ladies??
Haven try before so far..
Old 07-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
rcsteelbar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far my first sex experience with a thai was the best i remember.. $40.. frenching GFE feeling everything was very gd.. it 2as past tr.. damm didnt i remember the place liao..
Old 15-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a newbie here. Please be gentle with me if I ask a stupid question.

What kind of surcharge must I expect in these CAT 50 houses (myself being an old "Ang Mo")? Is that surcharge set or does it depend on the OKT?

I hope I got your terminology right
Old 15-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiner View Post
I am a newbie here. Please be gentle with me if I ask a stupid question.

What kind of surcharge must I expect in these CAT 50 houses (myself being an old "Ang Mo")? Is that surcharge set or does it depend on the OKT?

I hope I got your terminology right
50 for local n alike
80 or more (longer time normally) for ang mo
Old 16-01-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tavor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes I just need a nice bj instead of fj. Any good ones?
Old 16-01-2016, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tavor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes I just need a good bj without a fj. Any good ones?
Old 16-01-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster

thanks, francesco
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
50 for local n alike
80 or more (longer time normally) for ang mo
longer time is not the same as LT in BKK used to be, is it? should i expect 80 for 30..45min?
Old 16-01-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiner View Post
thanks, francesco

longer time is not the same as LT in BKK used to be, is it? should i expect 80 for 30..45min?
$80-100 for 30-45mins

bkk LT is called overnight in sgp:
$150-250 for local n alike, only some not all offer overnight, you sleep over no outcall, timing is from 10pm n above for 10-12hrs, 2 shots max

all these are rough guidance only, best is to drop by n check with the keeper directly, have fun...
Old 16-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
all these are rough guidance only, best is to drop by n check with the keeper directly, have fun...
gotya
thanx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1