The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Gay Loong: I love all Bengalis. They can study own mother tongue as 2nd language.

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

All Chinese who want to study their own mother tongues can go and fuck off. Fair or not? Apunehs in Singapore are allowed to study their mother tongues of Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, or Tamil as 2nd Language next to English as the first language. But how come Chinese sinkies cannot do the same for their mother tongues of Hokkien, Cantonese, Teochew, Hakka, and Swatow? Like this fair or not? Why do all Chinese have to study only Mandarin. Shouldn't all Indians be forced to study just one Indian language too, like say Hindi? I did not realize that there was this allowance made to the Indians of Singapore. This is just manifestly unfair. My generation was the first generation of my family that ever spoke and studied Mandarin. that is a language foreign to all my family members, but fucking PAP say must learn. This Gay Loong has some big time love crush for apunehs. Look at the number of Ministers and others of the Apuneh pursuasion in high places in singapore as well as all the open lane given to thambis to come here and the one sided trade agreements signed with them. SHit

Singapore Prime Minister Lee pays tribute to Sikh community

The Singaporean government has allowed Indian students to take their own mother tongue (Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi and Punjabi) as second language.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has paid tribute to Singapore’s Sikh community, saying the government will continue to support them in many ways.

The Singaporean government has and will continue to support the Sikh community in many ways, he said on Saturday at the Sikh community dinner.

The government has already recognised Punjabi as a second language in public schools and supported the formation of the Singapore Sikh Foundation through the Education Ministry to facilitate the teaching of Punjabi.

It has initiated the formation of Central Sikh Gurdwara Board to look after the community’s needs, and granted the Sikh Welfare Council the Institution of Public Character status to support fund-raising.

“I am very glad to see that the demand for these activities is also growing. I know you have some space constraints. In line with our consistent support for the community, we will look positively at the Sikh community’s growing needs to see how we can be helpful,” Lee said, adding that Sikhs arrived here in 1881 to form the backbone of the police contingent.

He highlighted the Sikh tradition of serving food and providing shelter at the Gurdawaras, asking the community to continue to live out the values of self service and optimism embodied in their faith.

The Sikh community has also promoted religious harmony and multi-culturalism by participating in the Inter-Racial and Religious Confidence Circles as well as the Inter-Religious Organisation, Mr. Lee said.

Out of the seven Gurudwaras here, one at Silat Road on the fringe of the central business district serves free vegetarian food, averaging 1,000 meals on weekdays and 2,000 on weekends.

Mr. Lee launched a milestone book published by the Young Sikh Association in conjunction with SG50 — the celebration of 50 years of Singapore’s independence.

The book “Singapore at 50 — 50 Sikhs and Their Contributions” honours 50 notable Sikhs who have contributed to Singapore’s development. These include the community of about 13,000 serving in various fields including academia, business, civil service, judiciary and politics.

The book highlights Sikhs contribution made in the post-1965 era, their role in the development and progress of the city state. Mr. Lee hopes the book will inspire the next generation of Sikhs to excel and serve Singapore.

In conjunction with the launch, the Singapore Sikh Education Foundation, which administrates Punjabi as a second language in Singapore, also celebrated its 25th anniversary by honouring teachers and staff who have been with the organisation since its inception.

The Singaporean government has allowed Indian students to take their own mother tongue (Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi and Punjabi) as second language.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Gay Loong: I love all Bengalis. They can study own mother tongue as 2nd language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboy RSS Feed View Post
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

All Chinese who want to study their own mother tongues can go and fuck off. Fair or not? Apunehs in Singapore are allowed to study their mother tongues of Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, or Tamil as 2nd Language next to English as the first language. But how come Chinese sinkies cannot do the same for their mother tongues of Hokkien, Cantonese, Teochew, Hakka, and Swatow? Like this fair or not? Why do all Chinese have to study only Mandarin. Shouldn't all Indians be forced to study just one Indian language too, like say Hindi? I did not realize that there was this allowance made to the Indians of Singapore. This is just manifestly unfair. My generation was the first generation of my family that ever spoke and studied Mandarin. that is a language foreign to all my family members, but fucking PAP say must learn. This Gay Loong has some big time love crush for apunehs. Look at the number of Ministers and others of the Apuneh pursuasion in high places in singapore as well as all the open lane given to thambis to come here and the one sided trade agreements signed with them. SHit

Singapore Prime Minister Lee pays tribute to Sikh community

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has paid tribute to Singapore’s Sikh community, saying the government will continue to support them in many ways.

The Singaporean government has and will continue to support the Sikh community in many ways, he said on Saturday at the Sikh community dinner.

The government has already recognised Punjabi as a second language in public schools and supported the formation of the Singapore Sikh Foundation through the Education Ministry to facilitate the teaching of Punjabi.

It has initiated the formation of Central Sikh Gurdwara Board to look after the community’s needs, and granted the Sikh Welfare Council the Institution of Public Character status to support fund-raising.

“I am very glad to see that the demand for these activities is also growing. I know you have some space constraints. In line with our consistent support for the community, we will look positively at the Sikh community’s growing needs to see how we can be helpful,” Lee said, adding that Sikhs arrived here in 1881 to form the backbone of the police contingent.

He highlighted the Sikh tradition of serving food and providing shelter at the Gurdawaras, asking the community to continue to live out the values of self service and optimism embodied in their faith.

The Sikh community has also promoted religious harmony and multi-culturalism by participating in the Inter-Racial and Religious Confidence Circles as well as the Inter-Religious Organisation, Mr. Lee said.

Out of the seven Gurudwaras here, one at Silat Road on the fringe of the central business district serves free vegetarian food, averaging 1,000 meals on weekdays and 2,000 on weekends.

Mr. Lee launched a milestone book published by the Young Sikh Association in conjunction with SG50 — the celebration of 50 years of Singapore’s independence.

The book “Singapore at 50 — 50 Sikhs and Their Contributions” honours 50 notable Sikhs who have contributed to Singapore’s development. These include the community of about 13,000 serving in various fields including academia, business, civil service, judiciary and politics.

The book highlights Sikhs contribution made in the post-1965 era, their role in the development and progress of the city state. Mr. Lee hopes the book will inspire the next generation of Sikhs to excel and serve Singapore.

In conjunction with the launch, the Singapore Sikh Education Foundation, which administrates Punjabi as a second language in Singapore, also celebrated its 25th anniversary by honouring teachers and staff who have been with the organisation since its inception.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Youre FUCKING RACIST
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1