The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2016, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Albertwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PAY before SERVICE, An appeal to all OKT

Recently I encountered quite a few FL s (PRC) who demanded payment before proceedings. I usually just said goodbye, wasting my time.

While it is their rights to do so, I wish this is known beforehand. Hence I wish all OKT s would state this clearly in the damage item, like PAY FIRST.

What do the senior bros think of this?
Old 19-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PAY before SERVICE, An appeal to all OKT

Its our right to do so too ... just leave
Old 19-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Backformore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pay now pay later, what's the difference?

You already know the damage beforehand.
Old 19-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertwe View Post
Recently I encountered quite a few FL s (PRC) who demanded payment before proceedings. I usually just said goodbye, wasting my time.

While it is their rights to do so, I wish this is known beforehand. Hence I wish all OKT s would state this clearly in the damage item, like PAY FIRST.

What do the senior bros think of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Its our right to do so too ... just leave
Just said goodbye lol.... see see...gam bo.... buai gam... hoi sei lol... save $....

I dun think u go LV shop... must play $ before step in shop ...or u see LV bag or Rolex watch...must play $...... before u wear...who willing to buy..

Unless cheap sales...no try...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

The point is we already spent time going there. If we walked off ( me usually ) , we saved money, but still wasted time.

Wished it was stated in the damage, and let the customers decide for themselves.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backformore View Post
Pay now pay later, what's the difference?

You already know the damage beforehand.
Hmm OKT clone? Wah lau created new account just to post this lol
Old 19-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Hmm OKT clone? Wah lau created new account just to post this lol
Hahahaha.... lol....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 19-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Backformore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope, that's just based on my experience in Amsterdam.

But really, what is the difference of paying before and after, when you are in the room? If you are at the door, you can just walk away if you don't like what you see.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to me is very simple:
payment before service - don't expect me to take out wallet again to tip
payment after service - if service rendered exceeded expectations, i may throw in a tip
Old 19-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 16
charmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of lightcharmton123 is a glorious beacon of light

With so many case of non payment to FL after deed done, you can understand why they are resorting to this....
Old 19-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last time pay after service commence
then now, pay before service commence
then soon, pay upon confirmation of appointment
then next, pay before browsing
then next, pay before there's any to browse
then next, pay also don't know pay for what?
Old 19-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmton123 View Post
With so many case of non payment to FL after deed done, you can understand why they are resorting to this....
I believe the "non payment" is only a small minority.
Many FR s just want to rush thru or cut down service after prepaid.
Old 19-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes we can't blame the FLs for wanting to collect the payments before the service maybe because due to some bad exp from fuck-up bros previously.

what I usually do is to bring two $50 notes for a $100 bonk and if they request for advance payment then don't say don't have I pay you half first and say I got bad exp from making full payment before hand.

if the FL is ok then we proceed with the deed but if she die die wants full payment then we just walk off loh. fair enough I feel.
Old 20-02-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
sometimes we can't blame the FLs for wanting to collect the payments before the service maybe because due to some bad exp from fuck-up bros previously.

what I usually do is to bring two $50 notes for a $100 bonk and if they request for advance payment then don't say don't have I pay you half first and say I got bad exp from making full payment before hand.

if the FL is ok then we proceed with the deed but if she die die wants full payment then we just walk off loh. fair enough I feel.
Show them i got bring $, and willing to pay half first... Normally FL will reject...

If i can pay full payment... provided she can allow to let me french for 1 min....

Normally, She will refused.... I save $... FranklY speaking... i dun like fasT Food.

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 20-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bring 1 $100 note ... tear into 2pcs ... give her half pcs if she ask 1st ... then finished job give t other half pcs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1