The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
..Sukhumvit question... I'm not quite sure, heh. That's I think On Nut or past it right? Older women... can try the 'hidden' bar on the 2nd floor, Sukhumvit soi 7, If your friend isn't into P4P, can try the jazz lounge at Landmark hotel, or Santika...
If P4P, easy fix at Spassos Hyatt Erawan. Also old Rivas (until reno, dunno if revived) Westin Suk, opposite Robinsons Suk -near Asoke MRT station. Your angmo pal in good company both places

PS: Suk question -straight past On Nut, 5-10mins cab ride
Old 01-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually I'm pretty sure a fair number of us that reply (to this thread at least) live here.

The Singapore chicken rice in Thong Lor... can't remember the soi but I just remember it's opposite J-avenue(?), the place with Greyhound, Otoya and uh... that supermarket. The chicken rice not bad lah, but the chilli sauce not like back home. I go there quite often when I miss SG food; I'd go on about the food, but I doubt this is the right thread to discuss it, 555
The sg chix rice so so nia, not that good. The local version better, in fact, just had it for dinner earlier.

There's a malaysian cafe at thong lor 55, before J-Avenue if you coming from the skytrain stn direction. Nasi lemak ok, laksa ok, but the teh tarik and teh haliah is as good as those u get in sg.

cheers
Old 02-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Yah, the chicken rice is ok lah, but so far as close to home as I've found. I really miss chicken rice and hokkien mee some times...

The local version... they don't have the rice the way I like it, nor the chilli. The chicken is usually quite good though, like the place opposite Pratunam or at Ratchada Soi 3. I guess I'm just saying I'd hit up the Thong Lor joint on those days I miss home. Then I walk out, go over to say... Nung Len and forget why it was that I ever wanted to go back to SG.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Can anyone give me better directions on how to get to Spicy Ron Muang?
Old 03-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Spicy is at Ron Muang Soi 1.

Don't really know what you mean by 'better directions' though...
Old 03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Can anyone give me better directions on how to get to Spicy Ron Muang?
Hi Bro,

another 24 hrs more to go, will be taking up your suggestion of the accomodation you reccomended me.

I probably be heading and checking out santika on Sat night, If the AGG scene not able to spot some gems.

I got a few telephone numbers , any good suggestions for newer clubs besides the usual
joints descibed here.

cheers
Old 03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
Hi Bro,

another 24 hrs more to go, will be taking up your suggestion of the accomodation you reccomended me.

I probably be heading and checking out santika on Sat night, If the AGG scene not able to spot some gems.

I got a few telephone numbers , any good suggestions for newer clubs besides the usual
joints descibed here.

cheers
yo bro, help me check out Spicy? not SpiceClub (Suk Soi 11) 2 diff clubs...

Quote:

Just at Soi 1? I suppose cab driver will know ? cuz i'll hate going down there and not able to find the place haha
Thanks btw! upped u for being helpful
Old 03-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

Thanks for the up, bro.

Don't think it will be hard to spot... just like any other nightlife venue around here, just look out for the long queue of taxis and you're there.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
bkkstar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybkkstar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows the address of Song Salueng?

Thanks!!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Shakerz Coyote bar, located behind Nana Plaza.
It's at the top of an unmarked staircase outside Sukhimvit Soi 4’s Swan 1 Pool Bar. Head up Soi 4, past Nana Plaza, and look for the Swan Bar on your left at the junction with the back-road leading to Soi 6 - it’s on the corner.

it's basically a agogo bar + a coyote bar, the coyotes rotate between songs with the agogo girls.

1 drawback: you cant barfine the girl until towards closing time. guess the management wans the girls around to perfrom for the crowd.
Short FR incl a quick tour of Nana's Rainbow 1-3.
Sounded interesting so I went to check it out today and arrived at 9.40pm.

No action and no coyotes nor agogo girls. The one bar staff told me I was too early (if I understand her Thai at all).

Decided not to stay cos I had to be back home by midnight!

Downstairs oppostie the Swan Bar, there is another Swan Coyote, could be either Swan 2 or Swan 5, I forget. Went in to take a look, there were few girls sitting outside averagin 3-5.5 in looks, and the band was playing with 3 coyotes on the side stage. It was too noisy to really make conversation with any girl if I fancied her so I left immediately.

Went to have a quick look at the Nana Car Park and there were actually two cuties outside but I had just done a massage girl in La Defense at Rama 9 so asked for one of them's phone number and she gave me the b/s "mai mi tho ra saub" - to me, that was enthusiasm alright!

Made a quick survey of Rainbow boars 2, 3 and 1 and of would say that overall the talent level in R2 is still tops of these in my eyes. Pretended to ignore the "apple of my eye" in R2 and of course, she came round to earn her drink on me. I said ok and bought her the coke for which she rewarded me with a deep kissing session for several minutes and tried to get me to BF her.

"No", I said, as previously, either you will LT with me or I am not interested. Came her turn to go onstage and she excused herself. I used to opportunity to get the bill and leave without saying goodbye to her. For some reason, the girls don't like being ignored or "negged" ( sort of negatived) because they are used to being fawned and chased by customers. My experience is that they remember you better when you "neg" them!

My objective of course if for her to steal a few days off when she wants a bigger sum in the bank and run off to Pattaya with me for a long weekend!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
bkkstar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybkkstar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=sassina2;2198243]Short FR incl a quick tour of Nana's Rainbow 1-3.
QUOTE]

Bro, nice FR.

But I think u maybe drunk rite?

Posted on the wrong section...
Old 09-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=bkkstar;2198897]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
Short FR incl a quick tour of Nana's Rainbow 1-3.
QUOTE]

Bro, nice FR.

But I think u maybe drunk rite?

Posted on the wrong section...

Not really,

I was just following on a post on this thread about the coyote place in Soi Nana.

S.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

ahhhh damn i just came back from my trip and almost wanted to ask about spicy location too and guess i can save the trouble for double posting a question.

Was brought down to spicy by "my" girl whom i meet at CM2 and damn this place is damn good.

forget about CM2 guys.coming here is far cheaper than CM2 which better collections of girls.started to scan around too much till my girl bua tahan.hahah than i be good boy and pay attention to her liao.

ask to go back to my hotel but joked "how about your place" and she say ok....well, guess i cant reject such an offer and off i go to her apartment in her mazda 323.

Sent me back to my hotel the next morning.name is apple with big titties which inside is packed with sillicon.first ever sillicon try out.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scouser_lad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alrite lads,

I came upon this fourm while researching about Singapore. Me mate and i are going to singapore and bangkok for our summer holidays. We would like advise on which clubs to go in bangkok and where yu can find fit birds.
Cheers!

Scouser lad
Old 10-08-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thonglor Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkstar View Post
Anyone knows the address of Song Salueng?

Thanks!!
damn you got the pronounciation correct! guess those BKK poser experts are too busy waving their flags at NDP. haha. luckily can watch the broadcast on my condo cable tv even though i am not in Singapore.

Song Salueng is at Thonglor Soi 21. check out Room 25 at Thonglor Soi 25. small and cosy place. forget about Liberty Plaza. most of the pubs there have closed down already. dead town.

if unable to get free fukks in Thonglor/RCA like those BKK poser experts. then can go to the nearby nightclubs at Ekamai such as Piano, Resort Square, Chateau Le Blanc, Sherbet, etc. and sian the PRs or coyotes. spend "some" money and maybe can get free fukk.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread