The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
FoalEagle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Ibis Hotel

Ibis is not a local brand. It is part of the same group as Mercure, Novotel and Pullman.

BTW, one of the newer Ibis is next to Grand Mercure Harmoni, so for those who like the location but are on a budget, Ibis should be cheaper. U can walk to Marlioboro from here. And u can still go next door to check out the eye candy – air stewardesses galore!

The same company owns the Mercure Kota, Grand Mercure and Ibis, but oddly, the Ibis is supervised by the Mercure, not the Grand Mercure.
Bro - which one has the air stewardesses galore???
Old 29-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoalEagle View Post
I think he's referring to grand mercure jakarta harmoni... can't remember which airline though... but I recall seeing them checking in at night.
Old 30-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoalEagle View Post
bro
Lionair I think lah...
Cheers.
Old 30-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cantthinkofany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to Yogjakarta before? Any good hotels and places to recommend for sightseeing and ehem2? Haha
Old 31-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, will be staying in Fairmont Senayan Sentral. First time in Jakarta. Can bros here recommend where to go for massage?
Old 31-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Immigration Checks in Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
This is a post from another website, but i copied it here because i think it is important for bros going to Indo. It seems like immigration is doing checks inside certain hotels and detaining people without their passport. It is Indo law that a foreigner must carry their passport, and they have detained people for 6+ hrs from their hotel lobby for not carrying. Not sure if some Kopi money would help. but best to avoid being caught in this situation.

" I was leaving the Novotel on 26th July, 2016 around 11:45 pm (my usual time) on my way to Blok M. As I left the hotel I noticed a group of people with TV cameras out on the street in front of the hotel but I paid no attention to them and walked past. That's when several individuals claiming to be immigration officers approached me and asked for my passport, now I was still on Novotel property I didn't leave the hotel area when they approached me, as I didn't have my passport they told me I had to wait in the van that was parked on the street. While waiting they were manhandling several other tourists walking by on the street. We were taken to the immigration office in Kota and asked to wait there until the "boss" arrived. He did around 1:00 am and those who had their passports were processed first. There were about 45 individuals in the room, about 6 from the Novotel myself and 5 other Chinese (who had their passports). Others were from different hotels in the area......

In the office they were processing individuals at a very slow pace. Some of the others were from UK and other English speaking countries so we started to discuss among ourselves what was going on. Being held because we did have our passport and not being allowed to go and get it, really doesn't make any sense. Until one guy claimed that we would have to pay 250,000 IDR each as a fine to leave. But around 4:00 am they (immigration) decided that they would stop processing and that we would have to wait until the morning for when the "big boss" arrives. So once again we asked why can we not go and get our passports, no answer and at this point they (all of them) started to pretend that they can't speak English so they can't understand what we are asking.

At 9:00 am the next day some of the other individuals contacted their embassy and the embassies sent someone to help them out, but what the embassy individuals did was got to the hotels and bring the passports to the office. I contacted the Canadian embassy which was of no help whatsoever. On the trip by myself I was stuck as what to do. So I called the Novotel manager and he went to my room and sent the bellboy with my passport to the office. However the bellboy got the run around for about 3 hours (which I did not have any contact with him except by phone), after 3 hrs he called the manager who came down in person to speak with the whomever. He apparently made some progress as about 4 pm on Wednesday the "big boss. Stephen Gentes" came to speak with me to tell me that I would be processed later. Later was around 10:00 pm on Wednesday in which they checked / verified what they had to do and I was allowed to leave. The manager of the hotel really did help me out quite a bit and for that I am eternally grateful.

Someone asked about a bribe but I wasn't about to pay any bribes if that was ever a topic with me I would have called the hotel manager once again to intervene. But some of the other guys were telling me that they were told they had to pay 2. 5 M IDR to get released, he got this from his wife as she was discussing this with the officers. How true this is I don't know.

This is my very disappointing experience in Jakarta for July 2016, I have been coming here semi-annually for almost 10 years. Looks like I will have to choose BKK next time for my holidays."
I don't think this is true lah... in view of President Jokowi effort to promote Indonesia as both business and tourist destination and with effort to visa free visitation from 104 countries...

I never bring passport whenever I go out in Indonesia for the past decades and I never have problem... no immigration check. They only check on PRC gals and if that is the boss did not have good relationship.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I don't think this is true lah... in view of President Jokowi effort to promote Indonesia as both business and tourist destination and with effort to visa free visitation from 104 countries...

I never bring passport whenever I go out in Indonesia for the past decades and I never have problem... no immigration check. They only check on PRC gals and if that is the boss did not have good relationship.
I am just delivering the info, i don't force you to believe it, it is up to each to decide. It is from a fairly credible Senior member from that site. I don't think someone would write that much information with such details as a joke. I wouldn't rule it out simply because it never happen to you. Remember those that say Kalijodo will never shut down, only to be destroyed in a day!

Even though Jokowi want to promote tourism, his Officials underneath can still carry out operations for their gain. Ahok targeting Police corruption, Yet Police bribery and roadblock still exist.

Anyways, small inconvenience to carry your passport, to avoid a huge hassle. Up to you.

EDIT: i think here is proof:
http://indonesiaexpat.biz/other/info...n-expatriates/

http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/l...igration-raid/
Old 31-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a terrible news to us. To carry the original passport is risking to lose it somewhere while cheonging. But looks we have no choice in the future. WTF...
Old 31-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
This is a terrible news to us. To carry the original passport is risking to lose it somewhere while cheonging. But looks we have no choice in the future. WTF...
I am going to use one of these:

Old 01-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi All,

Am in JKT now, so far so good no spot check and whatsoever.
Am staying in Hotel Boribudur,People and stuff are friendly.

I must say club Malioboro is hot, full of SYT dancer... Girls are a little pushy though for LD. Girls sitting on the sofa going for 900 to 1.1 mil for ST.
Overall damage 3 mil for one night of fun alone.

Tonight will try classic or club 36.

Thanks all the bro for this good lobang..
Old 01-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky12 View Post
Yes bro, but some girls do not do FJ. If they do, 3mil+ is about the right price. Is that the most expensive option out there in Jkarta already beside screwing runaway models? I would love to try more premium goods if there is any
There was this particular cute dancer in Malio, she said she doesn't do FJ, only Bj for 20 LD. So I upped the ante to 50 LD to test water. So finally I offered 100 LD
To Go upstairs for ST and surprisingly she agreed but I didn't go ahead as it was just testing her depth
Old 01-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akizer View Post
Hi all, will be staying in Fairmont Senayan Sentral. First time in Jakarta. Can bros here recommend where to go for massage?
bro,
you can try fortune spa, there is a spa at Mulia hotel too

Cheers.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 17
McdREamY is a glorious beacon of lightMcdREamY is a glorious beacon of lightMcdREamY is a glorious beacon of lightMcdREamY is a glorious beacon of lightMcdREamY is a glorious beacon of lightMcdREamY is a glorious beacon of light

Bros,

I m heading jkt in a couple of weeks time and staying in mulia. Can share more info about CJ, what's a good time to be there and the type of gals depending on luck, etc..
Old 01-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
bro,
you can try fortune spa, there is a spa at Mulia hotel too

Cheers.
I just realized today that Fortune Spa is very near my place about 5 minutes drive... and I went through that road quiet often... LOL...
Old 02-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spr416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro
Any joints to recommend near pullman central park?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread