The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nimitzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bbbj + cim @ rm 90

After rajin2 read all the FRs here, decided for a decent MP with BBBJ and CIM. Most will not notice where is it located, but just find the tyre shop and there you are.

After showering, X gave me a brief massage as I lay on my back. I won't describe it as piano fingers, just simply that she doesn't have the skill.
She then took alcohol wipes and give my didi a good clean. Then straight to BBBJ. A bit of tongue play here and there, but mostly just up-and-down motion on my shaft, while playing with my balls a little. I had to persuade her to take of her clothes, because maybe she didn't think that she needed to be naked since I was new. Fortunately I managed to unhook her bra and take of her panties as she was giving me a BBBJ (needs skill you know ;D ). Not one of the better BBBJ I've had (no enough suction and not wet enough), but she makes effort and I commend her for that.

I was a bit bored already with the BBBJ, so tried to have fun servicing her. Otherwise the session will be over very fast. I asked X to lay on her back. I lay next to her (mind you the bed is very narrow for 2 ppl to lie on), and kissed her lips, neck, boobs while using my fingers to play with her pussy. She responds to DFK quite well fortunately (not all MP girls like to do this). I slowly made my way down and opened the folds of her pussy and swirled my tongue inside. She was loving it I reckon. Not in a sex-crazy way, but like a gf. Brings back nice memories for me. For some reason, her pussy takes some time to get wet. She kept moving her hips in time with my tongue licking while I finger her hole. Nice.

Time for something different. I instructed X to cowgirl me while rubbing her pussy against my didi. On-the-job training.. hehe. Then to finish, a nice 69. It felt great to finger her moist pussy as she was sucking me furiously. Alright.. time to unload. I felt the pressure in my balls and my cum gushing into her moist mouth. She kept the suction on my didi and continued to pump me with her mouth until the last drop. Ahhh... nice and relaxing feeling. She then took the baby wipes and made sure she wiped every part of my didi.

Before I left, I squeezed her ass playfully and gave her a kiss on her lips. What a nice ML
Old 23-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bbbj + cim @ rm 90

where is this place?
Old 23-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Skyvergil83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro thread starter.... please please please post up the location before u finish ur FR.....
Old 23-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nimitzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its near kuchai lama.

If you can find my FR in the M'sian sex forums, you will be able to find the complete address of this port and telephone contact of the OKT. Unfortunately they only accept CKT customers.

cheers.
Old 23-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pikachu1318 is Cool - loads of Potential

nice 1 bro~ but where is the place?
looking for some FUN tonight but perhaps not fuck*ng la, need to get some blowjob ~
any recommendation?
Old 24-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
365fucker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

90 only ? what a good deal .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1