The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #286  
Old 23-03-2016, 12:34 AM
rocket_boy's Avatar
rocket_boy rocket_boy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You are really a pap supporter, aren't you? David did not admit and come clean. He was caught, just like Palmer was caught.

Now, how in the world did getting caught become admit lei? Please la!

what's wrong if we are pap supporter, do we need to get your approval ?

you have your right to choose whatever party you like so do we
  #287  
Old 23-03-2016, 12:43 AM
sadfa sadfa is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
The crux of the matter is David and Palmer both got caught cheating.

If you want to get into nitty gritty, then let us do that! David and Palmer were supposed to hold the highest standard since they hold office in the land. Whereas until now Dr. Chee hasn't held office.

In a nutshell, I would choose Dr. Chee over David or Palmer because they are in public spotlight. If you want to be in public spotlight then don't cheat. Period.
What many don't realise at that time but of cos I do is at the same time garbagement busy attacking yaw and Wp for extra marital affair, palmer was busy fucking Laura.

Even someone with a ten cent brain like craze78 knows when caught, they'll deal with palmer the same way n so it was.

So this dumbshit thought they'll never catch him or he too important, they won't touch him. Hypocrite.

And palmer n David would definitely carry on if no one baotou them. Ya. Standards,
__________________
dont pm about xchanging pts!
Not keen now on exchanging pts. just want 2 post my views.
  #288  
Old 23-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Craz78 Craz78 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
The crux of the matter is David and Palmer both got caught cheating.

If you want to get into nitty gritty, then let us do that! David and Palmer were supposed to hold the highest standard since they hold office in the land. Whereas until now Dr. Chee hasn't held office.

In a nutshell, I would choose Dr. Chee over David or Palmer because they are in public spotlight. If you want to be in public spotlight then don't cheat. Period.
Hmm... Dr cheebye misappropriated research funds, dismissed... Then he went on hunger strike but was caught eating while hunger striking... When caught, he kept quiet ... Never once admit... Then whenever he loses becos people never vote his party in, he says Singapore is undemocratic... How to be undemocratic when it's the ppl who voted??? Just a few examples of what sort of person is this dr cheebye...
U want to vote a Cheebye then vote for him Loh, Singapore is a democratic country... No one can force u to vote against ur will...
  #289  
Old 23-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Craz78 Craz78 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
What many don't realise at that time but of cos I do is at the same time garbagement busy attacking yaw and Wp for extra marital affair, palmer was busy fucking Laura.

Even someone with a ten cent brain like craze78 knows when caught, they'll deal with palmer the same way n so it was.

So this dumbshit thought they'll never catch him or he too important, they won't touch him. Hypocrite.

And palmer n David would definitely carry on if no one baotou them. Ya. Standards,
Dr cheebye also will continue to misappropriate research funds if he's not caught... Worse will be ... If he is voted in and he misappropriate public funds... Dr cheebye will deny and go on fake hunger strikes again if caught... Then disgrace all Singaporeans to have such a despicable politician...
  #290  
Old 23-03-2016, 01:01 AM
sadfa sadfa is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
Dr cheebye also will continue to misappropriate research funds if he's not caught... Worse will be ... If he is voted in and he misappropriate public funds... Dr cheebye will deny and go on fake hunger strikes again if caught... Then disgrace all Singaporeans to have such a despicable politician...
Don't worry la. Spore got a bad rep overseas liao.
Everyone knows its a fake democracy.
Only garbagement believe their own bs pr.

So spore got tons of despicable politicians le.
Send 5 cops on 14 yr old boy. Die liao no response. Slowly reply n say wait somemore coroner inquiry.
We are so impressed.
__________________
dont pm about xchanging pts!
Not keen now on exchanging pts. just want 2 post my views.
  #291  
Old 23-03-2016, 01:34 AM
rocket_boy's Avatar
rocket_boy rocket_boy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post

Now, how in the world did getting caught become admit lei? Please la!

its simple isn't it, just pretend and bak bo doh like what the Opposition party did, kept denying and saying know nothing about it, that is it !
  #292  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:02 AM
rocket_boy's Avatar
rocket_boy rocket_boy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

A picture is worth a thousand words

  #293  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:04 AM
Max77's Avatar
Max77 Max77 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,426
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

U Only live once. He made the right decision letting his little head took over his big head since theres enuff money inside the pocket and many other pocket he lost count maybe.

Wad for to have so much money but being a PAP member cant openly and happily spend? Either u make fun of Malaysia and China in hope that the cabinet penalise and hopefully kick u out- which one has failed OR u do that one thing which is so damn famous nowadays SCANDALS!

Now why still no leaked video! Keep him inside the cabinet until he buay tahan sure ownself leak videos!
__________________
...


...
号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜


Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
  #294  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:28 AM
Nato17's Avatar
Nato17 Nato17 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,949
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
Dr cheebye also will continue to misappropriate research funds if he's not caught... Worse will be ... If he is voted in and he misappropriate public funds... Dr cheebye will deny and go on fake hunger strikes again if caught... Then disgrace all Singaporeans to have such a despicable politician...
Your argument has no merits at all and I totally beg to differ from you. Simply because you lack the qualifications to speak on this subject but you profess that you have the qualifications to do so.

The argument presented here is of David and Palmer.
1. You are, however, are using ad hominem to attack the premises of this argument. That is, you "attack" arguerS instead of the argument. How did this become a political issue now? This issue is about David being caught with his pants down, period.

2. You have also presented "two wrongs make a right". Basically, Dr. Chee issue now becomes a wrong and thus, David and Palmer are vindicated. Since, when did that become true?

3. You have also failed by presenting as a definist fallacy. You confuse the two notions that David is guilty, and also, Chee is guilty. They are two different issues.

I can list an entire essay on your fallacies but I would not. However, seriously, you need to reconsider logic; because logic defies you!

It is people like you which I fear are leading the rest of Singaporeans astray with your absurb logic.
__________________
If you want to screw another man's wife, take a look at the consequences!
  #295  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:30 AM
Nato17's Avatar
Nato17 Nato17 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,949
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post

its simple isn't it, just pretend and bak bo doh like what the Opposition party did, kept denying and saying know nothing about it, that is it !
The issue on hand is about David. Not about the opposition. You are taking the stance that David did not commit adultery. Right now, the fact is he has. What the opposition does it not the concern at that moment. It is David that got caught. Period. Arguing anything else is redundant.
__________________
If you want to screw another man's wife, take a look at the consequences!
  #296  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:33 AM
Nato17's Avatar
Nato17 Nato17 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,949
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
Wow.... U dun even understand what it means by admit? I see.... A dimwit

Admit means confess, acknowledge.... Like that also dun understand?

So, when u say "they were caught with their pants down", did u mean u got to see the colour of their underwear? Lol.... U r so stupid funny.....
Did you even pass logic 101? WTF argument are you making.

David is one issue. Chee is another issue. How in the world did you even bring them together?

You clearly lack logically argument. And certainly, most clearly and most definitely, you lack any university education. Go back 2 squares and redo your education, please.
__________________
If you want to screw another man's wife, take a look at the consequences!
  #297  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:47 AM
bigangry's Avatar
bigangry bigangry is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: island of idiots
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
Btw, I respected the late Mr LKY alot. He ever said MP as representative of the people must have strong & impeccable character. If he is still around, he won't tolerate pple such as David Ong in his Party, will sack him immediately. Doesn't matter how capable Mr Ong is.
Those who continue to support David Ong to carry on as MP is slapping Mr LKY in the face.
hahaha i really dont mind slapping LKY for some of the things he did. yes he is a great man did so much for Singapore but still deserve a slap or two for some of the things he did
__________________
Please don't ask me out for coffee in China because I value my privacy.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.

Last edited by bigangry; 23-03-2016 at 03:01 AM.
  #298  
Old 23-03-2016, 02:52 AM
bigangry's Avatar
bigangry bigangry is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: island of idiots
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
Well, depends on what kind of person is David....
If he's more like dr cheebye, then yes, he's just sorry he got caught...
If he's one with moral, he'll b remorse and truly regret straying....

But whatever it is, he did something morally wrong. So he dun deserve to serve as MP.... Unlike oppo, such people will have to step down....
to be honest, after reading what happen on the eastwest mrt line. someone in the transport ministry or LTA really need to step down.
2 lives! Really wtf?! 2 young fellow singaporeans!!

so now should the minister or LTA head step down because their ministry or statutory board need to be held accountable? or they shouldnt step down because they are doing fine and their ministry or statutory board don't need to be held accountable?

what say you??
__________________
Please don't ask me out for coffee in China because I value my privacy.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.

Last edited by bigangry; 23-03-2016 at 03:09 AM.
  #299  
Old 23-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Nato17's Avatar
Nato17 Nato17 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,949
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
to be honest, after reading what happen on the eastwest mrt line. someone in the transport ministry or LTA really need to step down.
2 lives! Really wtf?! 2 young fellow singaporeans!!

so now should the minister or LTA head step down because their ministry or statutory board need to be held accountable? or they shouldnt step down because they are doing fine and their ministry or statutory board don't need to be held accountable?

what say you??
"In the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri."....
__________________
If you want to screw another man's wife, take a look at the consequences!
  #300  
Old 23-03-2016, 03:20 AM
spluder101's Avatar
spluder101 spluder101 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: David ong from PAP

NO POLITICS!!!!!!!

If you want to write a erotic fiction encounter or best even got sex video of David Ong and his friend... Good... if not... please put your politics in other forums....
__________________
Private Car driver by day and Pervert by Night

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
downblouse, zaogeng
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I misses David, I so sad. Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-01-2016 06:50 PM
I misses David, I so sad. Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-01-2016 05:20 PM
I misses David, I so sad. Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-01-2016 03:00 PM
David Campbell aka David Bond Big_sam The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] 17 16-07-2014 10:16 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph