The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, her name is Yang Yang. Possibly the tallest in the whole of GL whore industry now. Enjoy!
how's her looks bro? syt or milf type hehe
Old 12-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
how's her looks bro? syt or milf type hehe
More towards MilF. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by donch View Post
Coffee like working very little or not at all last week....not sure if she's still on the rotation...any updates on situation here?
Heard she's on the rotation still.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
Heard she's on the rotation still.
Sorry to report that coffee has cut her card yesterday and will leave us this weekend. She is a quite presentable girl and offers good services except that she does not work that often. All the best to coffee.

A new girl CC, an above average looking one, has also cut her card. She provides fairly good services. All the best to CC.

A new1.73 m tall girl Yang Yang also throws in the towel. Garrick introduced her to me and I rejected her outright because she has a stern auntie face with big boned body. Subsequently other brothers also did not take her. I believe she leaves GL because of poor business. Poor thing.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Sorry to report that coffee has cut her card yesterday and will leave us this weekend. She is a quite presentable girl and offers good services except that she does not work that often. All the best to coffee.

A new girl CC, an above average looking one, has also cut her card. She provides fairly good services. All the best to CC.

A new1.73 m tall girl Yang Yang also throws in the towel. Garrick introduced her to me and I rejected her outright because she has a stern auntie face with big boned body. Subsequently other brothers also did not take her. I believe she leaves GL because of poor business. Poor thing.
I am surprise this place still alive. It once had the best girls in GL, people queue for hours just for a shot with AngPai. Frankly I was one of them in the queue almost very week. I really wonder if there is any chance for it's once glory to return.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

So after some many posts, can someone be kind enough to list down the current girls available at 1654A, with ratings of course?
Old 23-06-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
So after some many posts, can someone be kind enough to list down the current girls available at 1654A, with ratings of course?
I tried to start the ball rolling but not much contribution except the fighting.
Honestly I only tried coffee and before I had chance to try her more she left ... she is a pretty and gentle lady ... pity

Maybe whoever wants to be "big brother" can really try the girls and demonstrate that their knowledge and write a list down girls in this house for you. List of WLs whether tried once or rtf and their experience, WL services and stats.

Of course if fake info is provided, then "big brother" becomes lame brother and fighting continues
Old 24-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

New girls. Please add if I miss.

xi xi, kitty, Xiao Yu, Wei Wei, ping ping
Old 24-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xi xi has gone back china already..
Old 24-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

About 2 weeks ago, my friend and I ventured in 1654A. Like what I mentioned in a previous post some time back, we find the place a little unfriendly. OKT didn't talk to us, the place looks rundown and dirty and the girls though are pretty, look very tao.

Anybody knows whether we can call the 1654A out to other houses?
Old 24-06-2017, 08:43 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
About 2 weeks ago, my friend and I ventured in 1654A. Like what I mentioned in a previous post some time back, we find the place a little unfriendly. OKT didn't talk to us, the place looks rundown and dirty and the girls though are pretty, look very tao.

Anybody knows whether we can call the 1654A out to other houses?
did u try to go upstairs at 58b? okt meng should be friendlier, under same group of gals. can call 54a wl out to other house, e.g. 1669, 2831a etc
Old 24-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
did u try to go upstairs at 58b? okt meng should be friendlier, under same group of gals. can call 54a wl out to other house, e.g. 1669, 2831a etc
Ah Meng and Uncle Hua is ok...Mr G always Shock customers
Old 25-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Does 58B have its own stable of girls, or must we call from 1654A?

Also this Yang Yang is gone so fast? Can someone confirm on this?
Old 25-06-2017, 11:04 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Does 58B have its own stable of girls, or must we call from 1654A?

Also this Yang Yang is gone so fast? Can someone confirm on this?
58b and 54a is sharing the same pool of gals as both under same management, garrick 54a and meng 58b they r twin bro, so don't be shock if u tot u see garrick upstairs at 58b. Meng is friendlier and 58b less crowded too, only negative point is u cannot have direct access view of the gals as those gal wait in 54a. Good if u have more time or target.

I dunno whether yy really gone but according to all the posts here it seems so.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
58b and 54a is sharing the same pool of gals as both under same management, garrick 54a and meng 58b they r twin bro, so don't be shock if u tot u see garrick upstairs at 58b. Meng is friendlier and 58b less crowded too, only negative point is u cannot have direct access view of the gals as those gal wait in 54a. Good if u have more time or target.

I dunno whether yy really gone but according to all the posts here it seems so.
Thanks bro. Will go try 58B.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1