The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16 h69

Whoever can advise in this house, it is customers who have option to decide 150 for 60 minutes or 80 for 30 minutes.
Old 18-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

For all girls working in this house.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
QING QING from house 1669
A newbie only week ago.
1.65m c cup pretty girl from shixuan
ex-salesgirl at home town
BBBJ yes
Painting,fingering yes.
GFE level high
Frenching yes.
RTF yes
Old 23-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
boowookc is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard that Xiao Mei has left.........
Old 23-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
YUE YUE left two months ago.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
YUE YUE left two months ago.
She left together with Ling Ling
Old 25-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

How's the service of Mei Lan and the looks? I am looking for pretty MILF type.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
L6h72
Milf for $80
Old 26-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should go check out those $80 Prc houses. Good pretty milfs generally for half the price.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Went in today, saw 3 girls at the sofa area and another one doing her makeup.

Scan around and was deciding who to take when I noticed one girl was looking at me intently and smiling. Big tits in figure hugging blue dress and ok looks. Or should I pick the other more pretty one with shoulder length hair and dress in translucent black dress but smaller tits? Decided to go for big tits. It's Keke! Unfamiliar girl with $80 option for 30mins so I opted for that. If service good, then extend.

So into room, SOP shower, ice breaker talk. Quite a friendly girl. Didn't ask her age but I estimate maybe 26 to 27? Not SYT. Looks ok, figure is curvy, tits are dangling C cups with big areolas. Since only 30mins, skipped all the BM and stuff and proceed straight to the action. BJ but couldn't really stand so cos no feeling with her yet. Big tits abit lumpy on the left side? But seems to be natural though. Doesn't have the hard silicone lumps. Hugged in bed for a while and she said do shuangfei with any of the girls is ok if I think another girl will get me up. I went whoa... seriously? But no need la, cos little bro woke up from the hug and stood up straight and strong so start pumping.

Lots of moans and squeals and in between she said she orgasm twice already and I should come faster so I said its ok, if overtime then continue onto 1hour la. No problem. That's when she got more relaxed and natural sounding moans. Tried missionary, doggie, legs on shoulders deep penetration and finally both of us cum together. Next was massage time and oh boy, she can massage. Got strength. Good session.

Stepped back into the lounge area and scanned thru the girls again. Got a couple of pretty ones that I didn't see just now. This place not bad but I think not all of them do $80. Some only go for $150? Will check next time.

Old 26-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Meilan provides great service. Lookswise, subjective. Depends on your taste.
Old 29-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Some OKT recommended me anna, suppose to
a busty good work rate gal. not a looker tho.
any comments?
Old 29-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Some OKT recommended me anna, suppose to
a busty good work rate gal. not a looker tho.
any comments?
Never heard of an Anna from this house. Which house is it?
Old 30-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Meilan provides great service. Lookswise, subjective. Depends on your taste.
I was at the place a few days back. The quality there not very fantastic. I asked for Tingting who seems to be what some bros said is an ang pai here but was disappointed with her looks.

Any good recommendation? I am a "face" man. haha
Old 30-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was at the place a few days back. The quality there not very fantastic. I asked for Tingting who seems to be what some bros said is an ang pai here but was disappointed with her looks.

Any good recommendation? I am a "face" man. haha
No recommendations. Suggest you walk around to explore lorong 14-20. Usually this is what works when you are looking for a face that suits you. After walking Geylang streets for 20-30 min, sure to find a suitable face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1