The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of
Re: 352 Geylang Rd

MOST street walkers' attitude change 360 degree
once they are in the room ( or after they received payment )
give u crap , say things like "hurry up, have you cum" etc etc bullshit ...
Old 19-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Walkers at Geylang

Happen to just drove pass L24. Made a rough count, there are about 10plus SWs. Might return later for more eye teasers before proceeding to legal house.
Old 19-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw these over 10 girls in L24 too, I think they are Thai street walker, at least 2 of them are attractive but not asked the price due to other things.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewin99 View Post
I saw these over 10 girls in L24 too, I think they are Thai street walker, at least 2 of them are attractive but not asked the price due to other things.
Wonder if it's possible to pay more and bring them to own short time hotel room? Their room is super chui that I once left without doing anything.

So even if I see beauty, give up....
Old 20-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewin99 View Post
Their price standard one. $30 include room and CD.
Old 20-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Wonder if it's possible to pay more and bring them to own short time hotel room? Their room is super chui that I once left without doing anything.

Ya agree their room is damn chui. No harm trying to ask if they want to go to a better hotel. They are here for money after all.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Street walkers still around... A few here and there. China ones at the stores/coffee shop there. Thai ones a bit harder to find, usually must wait till some okt approach u to go see his girls.

Street walkers sometimes depend on your luck, I had once a really good one last year. $50/1/1 w/o room. I have been trying to find that okt but never see him around anymore.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 20-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
Their price standard one. $30 include room and CD.
I tried those, service pretty horrible. If u go later they might drop to 28. Ask u take out pants, wash your dick, they pull up their skirt and mount u, make u cum then they leave u clean up yourself.

That's a pure release. Might as well spend $10 more for cat40.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 21-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post

Have seen some Bros bringing one of prc walkers standing along the main road to H81. But those girls also close to 30 and not say that chio, service hit and miss, bring hotel could be a waste of money
Old 02-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zzqq99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ahh this is what I miss most in gl. The indos out on L12 and Talma. Mostly good service, with cute young ones. also could tkae them to 81 for lt, not have to use their smelly room.

If anyone knows where to find indos now (at least north of Batam) do share plz.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Street walkers still around... A few here and there. China ones at the stores/coffee shop there find that okt but never see him around anymore.
the current china streetwalkers left in geylang are all those on special pass
that means they have to report to anti vice or ica every week until they are deported from spore
those on social visit now go to balestier or areas outside geylang
spore anti vice now adopts a zero tolerance policy towards streetwalkers
those that stands in the streets of geylang are basically 99 per cent on special
pass or white card as some pimps call it
Old 23-08-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Have seen some Bros bringing one of prc walkers standing along the main road to H81. But those girls also close to 30 and not say that chio, service hit and miss, bring hotel could be a waste of money
some of the older prcs are overstayers and they literally run for their lives whenever they see police patrol around lorongs 18 or 20
most will quote you 70 to 80 bucks to go to hotel, in addition hotel you have to pay yourself
most also dun bj, if you want a bj the prcs old girls will ask you to pay extra 20
to 30 dollars. in short they are desperate for money as they never know when the day when ICA will catch them and deport them to china
feedback from many old uncles is there most of these streetwalkers are lousy service and cannot be compared to the china legal joints girls
the vice raids are now almost on a daily basis even at 4am in the morning
so geylang is very quiet now .far cry from 2010- 2012
Old 12-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!
Local Malay

Hi Bros,

So far, I have never heard or tried any Malay prostitutes in Geylang b4 ...
Are there any ??
Old 12-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local Malay

hi bros,

so far, only got viet, mostly Chi and Thai.

No Malay.

Malay you got to try locanto and FL
Old 12-02-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local Malay

There is bro. But not the model standard if that what u are loooking for.

If u want better standard, the current FL there a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1