The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Savour them both faster

Might be outsourced to Hollywood soon
I think the hottest thing now in GL is none other than the Marilyn Monroe combo in 1606 (Ah Yap's place).
Always pack everyday.

XX, ZZ & BM also very good lah. My fav.

But nothing beats the Marilyn Monroe combo.

Best is call Ma Li into the room for 15 mins prelude and 15 mins foreplay.
After that start to bonk Ma Li and call in Meng Lu to complement the action.
Both WLs action for 30 mins then Ma Li can go off and you can bonk Meng Lu for the last 30 mins.

Most difficult thing is both must be available.

Shiok lah!

The hottest happenings in GL now is at 1606, 1820 and 2036.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think the hottest thing now in GL is none other than the Marilyn Monroe combo in 1606 (Ah Yap's place).
Always pack everyday.

Both WLs action for 30 mins then Ma Li can go off and you can bonk Meng Lu for the last 30 mins.

Shiok lah!

Yes yes! Everyone please stay there! He he.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Always pack everyday.

Shiok lah!

Must give Yap ample time to prepare

As for 1820 wise...service rocks but not pretty like Yap Combo lor
Old 24-07-2017, 06:38 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i am giving out miss geylang awards to girls who really deserve it. My reviews are 100% authentic and verified through many rounds of testing. No bullshit. Bros, can check out my miss geylang thread for recommendations.

:d:d:d
Old 25-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

荣荣 Rong Rong

Miss making love with my ex, was looking for some more rebound sex, seems like Rong Rong is the experienced, wild, proactive, seductive looking gal which is just what I needed to help me through.

Her smiles made things easy, I don't need to put in any effort to get her to take initiative, coming to me to take off my clothes like she wanted me helped to make me feel less awkward. She then rubbed her boobs on me and took my hand to rub her soft breast, I grabbed her head and start frenching. Like one bro said he pushed her to the bed and start stripping her, I wanted the same experience and did just that, it felt damn good (want to do the same again next time), I squeezed her breasts and put them all in my mouth to suck and then the next one followed by frenching her hard. I was all full of lust.

In the shower, we felt like we are going to make love there but too bad we don't have a condom so after soaping, I turned her around and bent her, and placed my dick in between her legs from behind to simulate making love. After that, she splashed water on my dick and bbbj me, sucking and licking my balls and sucking again. Seeing her sucking my dick I felt so thankful because my ex don't do that.

On the bed, she asked me to lie on my front and she lay on top of me, hugging me, licking my ears and caressing me. I felt like I am in heaven. Then she catbath slowly down to my ass and legs then using her nipple to go round and round all the way to my back.

She then asked me to turn around and we kissed a little and she started to use her tits again going round and round licking my tits and then like what some bros here said she uses jelly to bbbj, felt a bit ticklish like using a male masturbator except more livelier with more variations.

Then I told her I want to have sex, she caped me and while on top of me, I hold her hip and fxxk her hard as I sucked her b boobs. We did in many positions all the while I was fxxking her very hard. In the end, I hugged her tight and gave her a huge tip which she accepted it with gladness

I rate her 8.9 for bbbj and 8.9 for obliging to my lust and fartup mood. Thanked her for everything
Old 25-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Metala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
荣荣 Rong Rong

Miss making love with my ex, was looking for some more rebound sex, seems like Rong Rong is the experienced, wild, proactive, seductive looking gal which is just what I needed to help me through.

Her smiles made things easy, I don't need to put in any effort to get her to take initiative, coming to me to take off my clothes like she wanted me helped to make me feel less awkward. She then rubbed her boobs on me and took my hand to rub her soft breast, I grabbed her head and start frenching. Like one bro said he pushed her to the bed and start stripping her, I wanted the same experience and did just that, it felt damn good (want to do the same again next time), I squeezed her breasts and put them all in my mouth to suck and then the next one followed by frenching her hard. I was all full of lust.

In the shower, we felt like we are going to make love there but too bad we don't have a condom so after soaping, I turned her around and bent her, and placed my dick in between her legs from behind to simulate making love. After that, she splashed water on my dick and bbbj me, sucking and licking my balls and sucking again. Seeing her sucking my dick I felt so thankful because my ex don't do that.

On the bed, she asked me to lie on my front and she lay on top of me, hugging me, licking my ears and caressing me. I felt like I am in heaven. Then she catbath slowly down to my ass and legs then using her nipple to go round and round all the way to my back.

She then asked me to turn around and we kissed a little and she started to use her tits again going round and round licking my tits and then like what some bros here said she uses jelly to bbbj, felt a bit ticklish like using a male masturbator except more livelier with more variations.

Then I told her I want to have sex, she caped me and while on top of me, I hold her hip and fxxk her hard as I sucked her b boobs. We did in many positions all the while I was fxxking her very hard. In the end, I hugged her tight and gave her a huge tip which she accepted it with gladness

I rate her 8.9 for bbbj and 8.9 for obliging to my lust and fartup mood. Thanked her for everything
Bro, you must have been very lucky or have been imagining some of the actions...... I have rtf Rong Rong many a times and she don't really like to be suck especially her nipples.....cause it's sensitive and she mentioned slightly painful. With me, we tend to enjoy the tempo and rise and fall like a roller coaster, holding out when about to cum and quicken to reach nirvana. It's not about the number of times we screw, but the ultimate pressure of reaching together where she squeezes you as both of us releases the buildup. Jelly and ice aside, she and Fei Er are still the gems of 1608.

Have fun and enjoy.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Today is Mozi 1856 last day.
Bye bye to her.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bye bye to her.
Sayonara Sashimi Queen
Old 26-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bye bye to her.
Wah she is popular but wants to leave?
Sigh another gem gone
Old 26-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wah she is popular but wants to leave?
Sigh another gem gone
Yep. Flying this Friday. Had my last session with her and said my goodbyes.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bad service must be reported!
My bad luck continued from late week to this week.

Name: 藍心
Home: 2045
Look: 7/10 OK from the side. But she looked fierce when asking her question when I tried to break the ice.
Body: 7/10. Slim and quite fair.
Cat bath: 3/10 lasted less than 5 min. Rushing to BJ.
BJ: 7/10. Again less than 5 min.
FJ: 2/10 After what happened above, I got put off already and no mood.
Overall: 2/10. Started in doggy. She was moaning. But after about 2-3 min, she suddenly stopped the moan and fiercely said: if you can't come in doggy, then change position. I then just quickly finished off in missionary.
WTF! Avoid her at all cost.... well, my cost.

Basically, I suggest avoiding this house, as the girls don't even bother to look at you when you walk in. They just glued to this iPads. The OKT is the same.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metala View Post
Bro, you must have been very lucky or have been imagining some of the actions...... I have rtf Rong Rong many a times and she don't really like to be suck especially her nipples.....cause it's sensitive and she mentioned slightly painful. With me, we tend to enjoy the tempo and rise and fall like a roller coaster, holding out when about to cum and quicken to reach nirvana. It's not about the number of times we screw, but the ultimate pressure of reaching together where she squeezes you as both of us releases the buildup. Jelly and ice aside, she and Fei Er are still the gems of 1608.

Have fun and enjoy.
You are right, she doesn't like her nipples being sucked. It was my fault, I was sucking her boobs not her nip, should have been clearer. Thanks for the correction
Old 27-07-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Mi Xue

I was passing by 16WH02 I remember seeing one FR on Mi Xue there, went in to check her out. Whaa just my chai. Demure GND kind, her nose is perfectly shaped and her sweet smile just melt my heart.

Don't be deceived by her innocent look, she knows how to make a man bei tahan with her erotic touches. Started stripping to reveal her sensual body, she will talk to you in her sweet voice, licking my ears, making me mesmerized, I was lost for words for awhile. She enjoyed me touching her pussy and neh neh then I realized she is actually a nymph, the more she takes my hand to gobble her neh neh with the other hand to finger her wet pussy, the more I enjoy.

When bathing I must say her HJ quite powerful, she would kiss me while tickling my didi and balls, very trilling, teasing me very hard there. BBBJ is strong with tongue action, I have to breath hard not to cum, a very experience wl.

Bed action, like my gf, sweet and loving, very eager to please, she knows the right spot to lick, where to suck, when to lick fast, etc...

Looks : 7.5 Demure

Boobs : B Cup

Bbbj: 8 good licking and suction skill. I CIM in her mouth.

Ar : Nil

Catbath : 7.5

HJ : 8 small soft hands with tingling fingers.

Fj: 7.7 Petite small body, good to hold her tight and push her hard on my dick.

RTF: Sure
Old 27-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mi xue can French ?
Old 27-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster