The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post

If they are lucky like you, then good. No need to worry. Maybe because you are Lao Jiao and you are Platinum Grab level, they pick you up anyway, or maybe your Karma is a higher level than mine, whatever it is, maybe you have it easier, but I didn't have it so good.
I am on silver level... anyway, from others posting, I am not the only 1 able to travel freely to n fro Fortuna.... Not my Karma is higher but instead u are worse than us.

Move on with this, others who are going Fortuna hotel will know whether are u right or wrong.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am on silver level... anyway, from others posting, I am not the only 1 able to travel freely to n fro Fortuna.... Not my Karma is higher but instead u are worse than us.

Move on with this, others who are going Fortuna hotel will know whether are u right or wrong.
I guaranteed he was wrong....move on is good...very obvious this nick was registered to post some inaccurate information in Vietnam threads....not sure what motives...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-11-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

I was staying there last month. There is no problem calling grab form Fortuna and going to Fortuna by Grab or taxi. If you do not want to take the Hanoi taxi with fortuna logo printed, it is bit difficult to get a taxi around 7-8pm. Not because of the hotel, just not much taxi going through the road. So I called grab and it came to pick without a hassel.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
Nabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone in Hanoi?

Staying Oasis Hotel. Special is sibei expensive sia.

1mil - HJ
2mil - BJ
Old 08-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
Anyone in Hanoi?

Staying Oasis Hotel. Special is sibei expensive sia.

1mil - HJ
2mil - BJ
U pm me, my reply is simple, u are a tourist, gers dun chop u, they are stupid n naive. U either nego hard or get a local to bring u around. Even I give u the address of local joint, once u speak English, u will be chopped again. Further for safety, just head to tourist infested joints unless u have someone to bring u around.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U pm me, my reply is simple, u are a tourist, gers dun chop u, they are stupid n naive. U either nego hard or get a local to bring u around. Even I give u the address of local joint, once u speak English, u will be chopped again. Further for safety, just head to tourist infested joints unless u have someone to bring u around.
I agree with Bro naemlo, if you don't have local to bring u around better to stick to tourists joints. for oasis the special is on the high side but u can always jio the girls out. the price will be cheaper from my experience.

I go to Hanoi every month and stay for at least a week there. I do have a local to bring me around.

Bro naemlo, recently I tried Geisha Queen, not bad. did u go before?
Old 08-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Hi all, going to hanoi next week 13 to 18.

Not first time there but will be first time looking to chiong. Anyone there also wana go around together ?

Also to senior bros here, what are the tourist infested joints that are safer to go if without local to bring around?

Are Fortuna and oasis considered touristy joints?
Old 08-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post

Bro naemlo, recently I tried Geisha Queen, not bad. did u go before?
I heard of them, there are a few in Hanoi but have not try them cause I poor man.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard of them, there are a few in Hanoi but have not try them cause I poor man.
One just recently opened very near to my office.
Service Package include:
1) Shower (wash clean clean for u)
2) Steam bath in room
3) nuru nuru
4) light massage + ending with BJ

will visit again when I'm in Hanoi in the 18th...lol
Old 17-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi i will be traveling to Hanoi for the new years....can anyone tell me if used kynuviet.net previously?
Old 22-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Was in Hanoi recently for a few days. realised not many recent reviews here and I had to get my info from another place so I thought id contribute some here.

went to try 2 popular foreigner friendly "massage" places. both places offer full service automatically the times I'm there but when my viet friend went, the girl didn't offer.

I understand from him that they are afraid locals might be undercover police so acting local or speaking viet might not be helpful in these places.

HOWEVER, being local allowed him to give lesser tips. ie. 500k for hj + bj and seems like better GFE

1) Oasis 2 hotel spa

Location is on google maps, just use uber to get there or walk from old quarter area. weather is nice now so can take a nice cooling walk before getting down for some fun

This is the cheaper place in terms of tips for girls. Once you go to the spa at level 5, the reception will have a menu for you. My advice is take the VIP massage at 660k at least for a higher chance of full service. I read in other places that the cheap one always ends with just HJ.

Some pics of the room (VIP, 1 girl, 660k for room)

Room looks ok, not super clean and shiny but not greasy and disgusting either.

session started with sauna where the girl turns on the steam and asks you to go in while she preps the tub etc. I got a slightly chubby girl called Tao with great tits and ok face. I understand you can ask for a switch if not happy but I didn't mind this 6/10 face due to nice huge tits.

I don't know how long you're supposed to sit in the sauna but I came out after 5-10 mins because I don't like sauna. after sauna, went to bed for drying of sweat, scrub and light massage with some purposeful caresses of your lil bro

after that, into the tub for a full bath experience. girl I got did everything in a rush so I didn't enjoy it much. very rough in everything including scrubbing.

After that we moved to the bed for some really bad massage with teasing.

once flipped over, the girl automatically did some hj and moved on the bj till I'm rock hard and asked me if I wanted "kiss baby" or "boom boom". kiss baby was 1.5m and boom boom was 2m.

negotiate boom boom down to 1.5 (didn't bother to nego much because I read a lot that 2m seems to be the usual price for fs in Hanoi if you cant speak viet and have no connections).

had a great bj followed by cowgirl and unloaded. pretty much self service clean up after that. tipped girl 1.5m in room and paid 660k at counter
Old 22-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

next I went to sakura spa the branch on thanh vu road twice (there are many branches you can simply google)

I like sakura's ambience and looks better. however, girl tips are more expensive but room prices are lower.

Some pics of the place

first time went there took the lowest vip room for 450k, got another ok face girl with nice tits called Mai. lots of gfe and hardworking but too bad face aint that great. at the start she already asked for 2.5m for fucking. nego down to 2m (I nego hard but she wont budge). tried to get it up to 2.5 again by including boob massage but I said no

same as oasis, start with sauna. there is no scrub here despite what the menu at the counter says (some shit about goats milk massage and scrub)

after sauna, bath including of face wash and shampoo then to the bed for some crappy massage with mandatory back stepping and then the service you chose.

after banging, the girl helps you shower again unlike oasis

2nd time I went there I got the 680k room with 2 girl massage. these 2 were slim and hotter but one of them was less hot. negotiated 2m each for sex and had a nice threesome. they started off with 3m each and wouldn't budge until i said i wana change girl. 2 girls harder to nego it seems

the massage part was really crap so Id advise skipping if you can get them to understand you. my vn friend told his girl to skip massage and he ended up getting about an hour of hj bj and sexy time with the girl.

the girls keep their dresses on but will remove bra and panties, even for fs

next time I aim to try some ktvs (heard you need a local with you or youll get ripped off) and maybe blue spa and mai anh spa (supposed to have body 2 body)

hope my posts helped you guys. don't pm me for location because honestly after giving you guys the names, you should be able to easily find the location and other sites talking about these places. they are all in English.

if you found this useful, please up my points thanks!

Last edited by marini123; 23-12-2017 at 03:01 PM.
Old 27-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=marini123;16821061]next I went to sakura spa the branch on thanh vu road twice (there are many branches you can simply google)

I like sakura's ambience and looks better. however, girl tips are more expensive but room prices are lower.

first time went there took the lowest vip room for 450k, got another ok face girl with nice tits called Mai. lots of gfe and hardworking but too bad face aint that great. at the start she already asked for 2.5m for fucking. nego down to 2m (I nego hard but she wont budge). tried to get it up to 2.5 again by including boob massage but I said no

2nd time I went there I got the 680k room with 2 girl massage. these 2 were slim and hotter but one of them was less hot. negotiated 2m each for sex and had a nice threesome. they started off with 3m each and wouldn't budge until i said i wana change girl. 2 girls harder to nego it seems

the massage part was really crap so Id advise skipping if you can get them to understand you. my vn friend told his girl to skip massage

Wah! Hanoi girls so expensive, i better skip cheonging there, just try the food n go try other areas for girls. Sorry no power up u.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
Wah! Hanoi girls so expensive, i better skip cheonging there, just try the food n go try other areas for girls. Sorry no power up u.
The cost of cheonging hanoi too high and lack of fun. Worse still tons of scam in Hanoi.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
The cost of cheonging hanoi too high and lack of fun. Worse still tons of scam in Hanoi.
Got so bad?. Can give a few example of scams? Besides pay money never get the service u want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1