The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Missed Selina, Bobo and Angela by literally a cunt hair the other day. Had to settle for Tina. BBBJ improved by leaps and bounds. Main attraction remains her pouty lips which simply begged to be kissed. Great tonguing as usual, makes me feel like a man every time I see her abs clench up as I eat her snatch. Another thing, the more regular you become, the more familiar you are with her, and her physical nearness becomes sheer intoxication.

Must...not...fall...in...love...
Old 06-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Missed Selina, Bobo and Angela by literally a cunt hair the other day. Had to settle for Tina. BBBJ improved by leaps and bounds. Main attraction remains her pouty lips which simply begged to be kissed. Great tonguing as usual, makes me feel like a man every time I see her abs clench up as I eat her snatch. Another thing, the more regular you become, the more familiar you are with her, and her physical nearness becomes sheer intoxication.

Must...not...fall...in...love...
wise men say.... only fools rush in....
Old 07-11-2017, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
wise men say.... only fools rush in....
But I can't help....Falling in Love with you....
Old 11-12-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Have been busy at another house but thought I'd share my buddy's recent experience with Michelle.

-----------------------------

Michelle is tall and has long long legs! Seeing her get up from the sofa was like seeing a spring unwinding. Slim body largely untouched by the abundance of good food here. Perky A cups with lickable nips. Fair complexion, looks quite chio esp when she pouts.

High point of shower was her careful and deliberate lathering of my balls and dick which made me painfully hard. BBBJ on bed was great, not sure how to describe her technique but suction was good. FJ was like fucking a teen gf....her moaning was macam fucking a young girl...gentle and soft moans while she got wetter and wetter.

Sexperience I would rate good. She's the gentle and soft spoken type. Starts off shy and gradually opens up. Spent some time chatting about her life in China and hopes and dreams. Don't know abt other joes but I had good chemistry with her. GFE factor high. Will RTF between biz trips.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1612
Girl: Bobo

Looks
Quite beautiful. She has a slight cut on her upper right lips but not really noticeable. Close up she has that classical creamy heart shaped face. When she was lying down on my arms as we cuddled, it was a face that I can wake up to anytime.

Body
C cups with pale brown nipples. Nipples not too big not small and and nice to suck on. She was quite sensitive. Creamy soft skin. Body shape is tight though boobs seem a little saggy.

BJ
She gave a lot of lickings. Suction game strong. Almost CIM.

FJ
She was moaning a lot during the FJ. Missionary mostly but changes in leg positions. She likes it deep. Barely used KY cos she was already wet from painting. Loads of tongue action during sex.

GFE
Felt like I was making love to my ex gf. She was kind and naughty and knew how to tease.

Frenching & Painting
Loads of frenching. Pushed my head deeper when painted. She likes the tongue lashing though hesitant about being fingered. Did I mention a lot of Frenching? Half the time my tongue was in hers or sucking hers or vice versa.

RTF
Yes. I think currently my TOP choice for cat 150.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1