The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

As in, she's still around now right? Not on leave or end of contract that sort..
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluesama View Post
As in, she's still around now right? Not on leave or end of contract that sort..
I don't know man, two weeks ago I bonk her, her bbbJ still feels good
Old 02-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
I don't know man, two weeks ago I bonk her, her bbbJ still feels good
I just Yo-ah-Yo wif her last night
Old 02-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
I just Yo-ah-Yo wif her last night

Naise lah. Though what are her off days.. Scared I go she don't have. Die liao..
Old 04-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried g1 in 1019.

As said in the previous frs, her service is great 9/10. Looks is 6/10 for me as she is a bit meaty. The good thing is she is able to communicate in english.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1019 GOT 4 new girls coming today and tomorrow. G1 YoYo is still Hot fav!
Old 07-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Sex74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
L1019 GOT 4 new girls coming today and tomorrow. G1 YoYo is still Hot fav!
Must try already, got horny feeling
Old 13-12-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
ahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahgugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Few new arrivals. Can go recce. Hehe
Old 18-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today went to L10H19 but #1 was working so try new girl 16, wah good sia, very nice big boobs! No regrets She is a very sweet and lovely girl, in the room she starts to hug me and french like a kissing fish, touch me everywhere and slide her hand into my pants to stroke my didi, my God, it was so intense. In the bathroom, she uses her Soft C boobs to rub me together with her sliding HJ on my balls and ass followed by warm water bbbj, can tell she is very very experienced.

On the bed, she climbs on top of me and lick my ears, neck, nipple and down to my 2ic all the while using her boobs to rub me. The way she runs her fingers all over me is so tingling and shiok as she swallows my 2ic and balls plus solid AR!

She asks if I want to fuck her big boobs, I say why not? So climb on top of her and to be frank, it is one of the best boobs fuck I ever had, it is so so soft and smooth plus she licks my 2ic head at the same time, almost feel like cuming into her mouth.

I told her I want her to be on top of me and lo and behold her pussy is so good, I wanted to change position actually but it was so good I just want to carry on like that until I sit up and grab her whole body and fuck her real hard!

Looks: milfy, gentle GF kind, also a bit OL
Boobs: Fair, smooth C cup boobs with eraser size nipple (boob lovers will like)
French: Passionate frencher
BBBJ: 8.5 very shiok!
AR: This is where I think she is best at, very tingling and sensational.
Painting: Yes.
GFE: 8.5
RTF: Of cos!

Enjoy!
Old 18-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This G16 can squeeze her pussy and grab your dick as she cow girl you! It's Amazing!

Thanks for the FR!

Quote:
Today went to L10H19 but #1 was working so try new girl 16, wah good sia, very nice big boobs! No regrets She is a very sweet and lovely girl, in the room she starts to hug me and french like a kissing fish, touch me everywhere and slide her hand into my pants to stroke my didi, my God, it was so intense. In the bathroom, she uses her Soft C boobs to rub me together with her sliding HJ on my balls and ass followed by warm water bbbj, can tell she is very very experienced.

On the bed, she climbs on top of me and lick my ears, neck, nipple and down to my 2ic all the while using her boobs to rub me. The way she runs her fingers all over me is so tingling and shiok as she swallows my 2ic and balls plus solid AR!

She asks if I want to fuck her big boobs, I say why not? So climb on top of her and to be frank, it is one of the best boobs fuck I ever had, it is so so soft and smooth plus she licks my 2ic head at the same time, almost feel like cuming into her mouth.

I told her I want her to be on top of me and lo and behold her pussy is so good, I wanted to change position actually but it was so good I just want to carry on like that until I sit up and grab her whole body and fuck her real hard!

Enjoy!
Old 19-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

I long time never patronize L10H19 so decided to make a trip to see g16. She is easy to like, very sweet lady and loving person. I think she used to work in this trade in a clubhouse in Shanghai. Her sensual abilities, I would say is among the top best sexy moments I had experience, very High GFE, with nice frenching and all. Although I had other girls before, but her big spot lights really turns me on. I ended up extended to try her massage, it is very good, use her mouth to gua sha and all. V.Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
This G16 can squeeze her pussy and grab your dick as she cow girl you! It's Amazing!

Thanks for the FR!
Old 20-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will go try G16 today!

Quote:

Enjoy!
Old 21-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luke77boris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally my first bonk in this house. Tried G9.

Looks pleasant, welcomes you with a smile. Was wearing a nice dress and I was drawn to her milf looks.

Once in the room, she was even more pleasant. I fondled her body, kissed her. She removed my clothes and even my shoes like a faithful Wife.

She blew me nicely with a cover, teasing and sucking my balls. She also has a great way of touching to arouse you.

Then she went on TOP and rode me for few mins. I could see she was enjoying it. After few minutes, we switched positions and I did her doggy style. I really pumped her long and hard and she was morning in pleasure. Final round in missionary, where I pump and kiss her sweet lips and explode .

Before leaving she told me to come and meet her Ain next time I am free. Hehe

Rtf: definitely yes
Old 23-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
numbercollector deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this girl ( yo-yo) as I saw many good solid reviews on her service quality and true enough, I recv a 5-star service session !

Name : yoyo
boobs : Cup b I think
body : 7/10
looks : 6.5/10 (pleasant looking)
Service 9.5/10
BBBj : 8/10 (never rush it by)
Attitude :10/10 ( accommodating to all my sexual position preferences)
Rtf : Big yes !
Old 23-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Sex74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Haven't had a chance to try any of the new girls in L1019 but manage to eat g1, wow! She is totally incredible! From leading me to her room to completing the whole act, she pleases me again and again. When I first ask for her she already treats me like her real lover, loves the way she brushes her breast on my arm, when in the room she uses her body to rub mine, frenching me while she uses her leg to rub my cock in between my legs slowly. I squeeze her breast, ass and reached for her pussy, it feels really good!

I like her fair feminine body, so soft and tender. When showering I french and squeezed her body hard while her hands fondle my hard cock followed by my balls and ass.

On the bed she licks and eats my whole body very wildly, at first we were frenching then she became passionate and our hands were running over each other, I love her smooth body. I turned her around and savour her soft white breast, I enjoy sucking her nipple, it was so delicious. Going down I saw the most beautiful virginal, so round with no extra skin, I cup my whole mouth on her pussy and lick her, it was one of my most sensational experience, such pretty pussy is rare. then she BBBJ me also very passionately, keep saying 好好吃! Then she licks my balls and AR I was tingling all over trying to catch my breath, her tongue is so powerful! then she goes back to licking and sucking my balls and BBBJ me again like a hungry whore while playing with my balls, I told her I cannot take it then she french me, capped, slide my dick in her and take my hands to squeeze her breast. I turn her around to fuck her missionary then side way, then doogy. After that I shoot all my semen into her.

Cock feels so good, my nipple and asshole also.

I told her I will find her again.

9/10!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1