The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Regent Lust KOSE!

my lover is back! how much i missed her and was afraid that she cant recognise me anymore. luckyily she remember me and recall she gave me XXXX(Special) before. say i was the only one she give special to =) hahahaha

Face 9/10 my type of pretty face. she is damm chio when she puts on make up, no make up also naturally pretty. love her nose natural and not too sharp like so many other ladies who went under the knife.

boobs 8/10 i perfer natural but her is not dd size. enhanced a 100cc only to have the little bit more cleavage when wearing clothes. nice small nipples

body 10/10 fucking good to huh and smooth skin. slim body slim legs. she got the lady body type. not xmm i love it when she cuddles up to me.

bbbj 9/10 slow and steadylove the eye contact

french 11/10 like my GF oh wait she is my gf liao bros. hahahah

FJ 11/10 she give me special try her to know pump all my seed deep into her.

GFE 11/10 GAO GAO

RTF Overnight CFM
Old 08-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pim from paradise888
I am calling her my snow White, she has creamy White skin n delicious boobies. D cuppers 100% natural
I was attracted to the pics the moment I saw it. Quickly made appt with bro paradise.
Nice apartment and she greeted me at the door and led me to her room. Kudos to bro paradise, classy place. Good bed clean and cosy
But my main focus was on her, fair fair skin and nice boobies I couldn't help brushing against her n cupping her tits. She grinned and told me dun hurry .
I was already erect n hard. She stripped and led me to the shower.
She knows how to use her body to soap you and we ended up frenching and making out in the shower I couldn't wait to fuck her.
Didn't even dry up properly and she was giving me a bbbj. Expert level slurpy tongue action. Capped n started fucking her in all the usual positions I gotta admit I didn't last long as I was quite excited.
She cleaned me up n cuddle with me and we chit chat while I guided her hand my cock. She told me I was naughty and started stroking me and gave me another great bbbj. This time I told.her to ride me. I wanted only that position she rode me and bounced on me until I couldn't hold back anymore and came deep into her.
Very good bonk
RTF Asap
Old 08-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Angels aura - Ella

Looks: 9.5/ - She is pretty and cutesy at the same time. She’s slightly darker than her display pictures but lets be honest, girls will be girls, they will sure zheng their picture.

Body: 8/10 – Petite and has flesh in the right places. She smells superb! I would liken her body to a young poly girl..Not fully matured yet but you know it will be awesome and the best is yet to come….

Boobs: 9.5/10. – and this is the best part.. big tits! Natural! And she loves for it to be sucked… She loved to look at you sucking it and then she’ll yank the back of your hair as you nibble on those lovely little tenders…. Yummy…

Frenching: 8.5/10 – very affectionate. She’s not those crazy girls that wanna dig for gold using her tongue. It’s a passionate soft and mid paced kissing with a sense of haste. Its like when you first kissed your poly girlfriend.. you sorta wanna devour her up there and then but you cant because you are worried you might scare her away… yeah that sorta kissing

BBBJ: 9/10. – Very noisy and slurpy and wet… She loves to suck on it and then put it between her big boobs and give u short boob fuck. Man…. You gotta see it to believe it and then u experience it.. fuckin’ A

FJ: 9/10. Shes a moaner and she loves it. If you are a well endowed gentleman, she’s gonna be moaning so loudly and she’ll be gripping the sheets like she’s hanging on for dear life. You’d think she’s in some pain of discomfort…. Until she urges you on… gosh… she has very pretty eyes btw so when she looks at you with the lust in her eyes + her moans… you gonna spurn your army very quickly.. we did all sorts of positions but she obviously loves the one where she’s in control… her G Spot is not deep in so you can easily hit it when she’s on top.. and each time you hit it, she’ll tighten her grip on your shoulders.. and because her tits are big, they are swaying from side to side right above your face so its irresistible and you definitely gotta suck on them… Btw, you can bring both her nipples close together so you lick and suck on both. It’ll drive her mad!

GFE: I think she’s in love with me. She can’t speak English very well but with google translate, the skies’ the limit! She loves to cuddle and hugs and lots of kisses all over.

RTF: Kinda packed this week but will definitely bang her a few more times before she goes back!!!
Old 08-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
FR for QQ from CP.
Been a long long while since my last visit but the current batch looks to be hot stuff based on pics, Connie and OO. Chose QQ cos of her uncanny resemblance to Madeline Chu (Zhu Leling) for those old enough to remember that name. NS boys' fantasy during my time...Yup i am that old!

Live taken after sex...LOL

I am KOC88, just a normal, regular bonker.
Not some noisy king wannabe in anyway. Chey!!!
Your closing sentence is really funny hahaha
Old 08-01-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
contact last i check is still the same

dmg please talk to the girl directly
thats the defaulted wechat id, cannot add through that. need the actual id
Old 08-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Has Cherry from Rollypollyman stable come here before? Seems familiar. Anyone can remember last time she came here under what stable and name?
Old 08-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
ToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant futureToyomiSan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Angels aura - Ella

Looks: 9.5/ - She is pretty and cutesy at the same time. She’s slightly darker than her display pictures but lets be honest, girls will be girls, they will sure zheng their picture.

Body: 8/10 – Petite and has flesh in the right places. She smells superb! I would liken her body to a young poly girl..Not fully matured yet but you know it will be awesome and the best is yet to come….

Boobs: 9.5/10. – and this is the best part.. big tits! Natural! And she loves for it to be sucked… She loved to look at you sucking it and then she’ll yank the back of your hair as you nibble on those lovely little tenders…. Yummy…

Frenching: 8.5/10 – very affectionate. She’s not those crazy girls that wanna dig for gold using her tongue. It’s a passionate soft and mid paced kissing with a sense of haste. Its like when you first kissed your poly girlfriend.. you sorta wanna devour her up there and then but you cant because you are worried you might scare her away… yeah that sorta kissing

BBBJ: 9/10. – Very noisy and slurpy and wet… She loves to suck on it and then put it between her big boobs and give u short boob fuck. Man…. You gotta see it to believe it and then u experience it.. fuckin’ A

FJ: 9/10. Shes a moaner and she loves it. If you are a well endowed gentleman, she’s gonna be moaning so loudly and she’ll be gripping the sheets like she’s hanging on for dear life. You’d think she’s in some pain of discomfort…. Until she urges you on… gosh… she has very pretty eyes btw so when she looks at you with the lust in her eyes + her moans… you gonna spurn your army very quickly.. we did all sorts of positions but she obviously loves the one where she’s in control… her G Spot is not deep in so you can easily hit it when she’s on top.. and each time you hit it, she’ll tighten her grip on your shoulders.. and because her tits are big, they are swaying from side to side right above your face so its irresistible and you definitely gotta suck on them… Btw, you can bring both her nipples close together so you lick and suck on both. It’ll drive her mad!

GFE: I think she’s in love with me. She can’t speak English very well but with google translate, the skies’ the limit! She loves to cuddle and hugs and lots of kisses all over.

RTF: Kinda packed this week but will definitely bang her a few more times before she goes back!!!
Lucky you. Me not so lucky with her. Can see my FR at her thread by AA..

Recent FRs
Ella from Angels Aura

Honey Massage from SGLoneyGuys
Old 08-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Landy - SexSense

2018 is looking good: Landy is back!
http://sex-senses6699.com/

I have been out of punter / bonking operations for quite some time,
actually too long time
I wanted to start 2018 with a bang,
but I was lacking inspiration...

Finally this morning I was that Landy was back, now at Sex Senses.
I immediately booked a slot and ran to great her...

OKT: flawless, absolutely flawless
Apartment: walk up aparment we all know, Landy is in the big room with attached toilet, which is a plus
(ok, best sex I had there was in the kitchen first and on the sofa later)

Landy:
those of us who met her last time she was here know she is prime GF material
now 20 years old
tall lady, all natural, proportionate slim body
(slim, not flesh and bone skinny, mind you)
pretty face, beautiful eyes, radiant smile
B boobs, fully shaved down under
Very Good English (my Thai is less than zero, so it is a big plus for me)
typical thi tan, fair skin

She greated me with hearth melting smile and immediately started frenching
I quickly undressed and headed to shower
she followed suit and jumped on me again
impossible to keep her at bay
(not that I wanted)

Some said she looks like a maid
I say that she makes me want to become her Sugar Daddy
I say that looking in her eyes while being with her, that alone, is worth the ticket.
plus the moaning and her biting her lower lip and locking you in crossing her legs on your back

0 commercial feeling
maximum GFE
(second only to the Goddess, speaking about that kitchen and that sofa)

All menu was rendered beautifully and enthusiastically
FK, DATY, BBJ, AR, BBJ, CIM, FJ
11/10 to BBJ and CIM

Areas of improvement: a bit more eye contact
Only flaw I can find: she is not multyorgasmic, at least no with me
(big blow to my ego here)

In any case she is a joy to be with
Smiling bubbly naughty girl
(she slapped my balls in between shots)
Attitude is not commando but not demure
A young lady who wants to have fun and knows how
A bit wild was already last time
but performance this time is much better

Notes to Mariners:
Landy is tall, so think twice before engaging in acrobatic positions.

Note to Self:
I forgot to do Standing 69!

RTF: DAILY!!! She is solid GF material for those who can appreciate real value.

BTW: she is studying to become a professional chef, which means that she can handle knives, which means assholes who do not pay better keep safe and clear.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My virgin FR in this LOS thread!

Had Ning from BKKGems as highly recommended by bro Jerry

Booking process: Definitely smooth and prompt (of course the usual background checking is required)

Looks: 85% look alike from the pic. Definitely not ugly.
Attitude: Very friendly and ting tong. haha

Body: Slim type

Boobs: a good man made C cup but very soft and tender. Bouncing well when in doggie position

Frenching: willing to French

BBBJ: Good eye contact with a lot of licking on the shaft and the balls. (Feels like in an AV scene)

FJ: Fantastic! Good moaning and willing to please in all positions. Gave my 1st load in CIM! Fuck halfway, took out condom and unload all in her mouth. Super AV style.

Overall: 9/10, very nice lady with the right attitude.
OKT: Definitely one of the best that I have arranged with!
Old 08-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wayneteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bangkok gem - Ning
Look 9/10 my type
Boobs 10/10 shape of 8
Body 9/10 due to having a child before
Bbbj 9/10 solid
Fj 10/10 able to make me cum on 2nd shot
Rtf yes but there so many I wan to try also
Overall try it u know it
Old 08-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
tomatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
she last time with tk lover.
decent service though now older liao, she quite hygienic one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
These photos quite old I would say, she is nowhere near as slim as that first pic, quite bah bah now. But service still solid. Slim syt lovers need not apply.
thanks for the input!

dunno if shes the one i remember, maybe i'll try. cheers.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Landy - SexSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
2018 is looking good: Landy is back!
http://sex-senses6699.com/

I have been out of punter / bonking operations for quite some time,
actually too long time
I wanted to start 2018 with a bang,
but I was lacking inspiration...

Finally this morning I was that Landy was back, now at Sex Senses.
I immediately booked a slot and ran to great her...

OKT: flawless, absolutely flawless
Apartment: walk up aparment we all know, Landy is in the big room with attached toilet, which is a plus
(ok, best sex I had there was in the kitchen first and on the sofa later)

Landy:
those of us who met her last time she was here know she is prime GF material
now 20 years old
tall lady, all natural, proportionate slim body
(slim, not flesh and bone skinny, mind you)
pretty face, beautiful eyes, radiant smile
B boobs, fully shaved down under
Very Good English (my Thai is less than zero, so it is a big plus for me)
typical thi tan, fair skin

She greated me with hearth melting smile and immediately started frenching
I quickly undressed and headed to shower
she followed suit and jumped on me again
impossible to keep her at bay
(not that I wanted)

Some said she looks like a maid
I say that she makes me want to become her Sugar Daddy
I say that looking in her eyes while being with her, that alone, is worth the ticket.
plus the moaning and her biting her lower lip and locking you in crossing her legs on your back

0 commercial feeling
maximum GFE
(second only to the Goddess, speaking about that kitchen and that sofa)

All menu was rendered beautifully and enthusiastically
FK, DATY, BBJ, AR, BBJ, CIM, FJ
11/10 to BBJ and CIM

Areas of improvement: a bit more eye contact
Only flaw I can find: she is not multyorgasmic, at least no with me
(big blow to my ego here)

In any case she is a joy to be with
Smiling bubbly naughty girl
(she slapped my balls in between shots)
Attitude is not commando but not demure
A young lady who wants to have fun and knows how
A bit wild was already last time
but performance this time is much better

Notes to Mariners:
Landy is tall, so think twice before engaging in acrobatic positions.

Note to Self:
I forgot to do Standing 69!

RTF: DAILY!!! She is solid GF material for those who can appreciate real value.

BTW: she is studying to become a professional chef, which means that she can handle knives, which means assholes who do not pay better keep safe and clear.
thanks for FR
see AR liao buay ta han !!!!!!
Old 09-01-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

KATTIE (TIKOCLUB)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=677268

Old 09-01-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
History lessons

This thread was never awesome 5555. If u need me to teach some history then i am sorry to say fake FRs long exist even in stables own threads. Having a consolidated thread make reading FRs easy but slowly the fake FRs moved in.

During the hotel days there are really a group of active chiongsters who fuck a lot n share real FRs. 555 Some of these chiongsters have since retired n some parking at Thai thread or active else where tcss.

it was very clear cut back then because FL quality and service quite standard till hotels days ended n things get messy. So don't be surprised wor there are old accounts posting fake FRs. 555555 competition very fierce wor n must do some extra to boost sales. 55555.

Paiseh leh i lookup your dome1 history wor, not much FR but its ok la hor. Before u say i am a keyboard warrior 555 please go n ask the "non-backstabbers" group of OKTs if i am a real chiongster or not wor. Please avoid the dogs leh.

If u are real chiongster im sure some of the stables u visit b4 i also visited. And most importantly all stables i visited they have no links n connection wor.

I say b4 liao i am support SBF. Without sbf there won't be a playground. Even though i also active at closed "meesiam" but first choice here wor.

I am also support all stables leh. Cuz they provide the toys wor. But do business must have ethics, build trust n credibility wor. Don't infront say this behind do backstab. Stable take care u, u take care stables same same for FLs.

If u know the history u should know mah those backstabbers group originate from backstabbing another so its no surprises la they do such backstab stuff. 555

I am also support chiongster leh cuz i myself am chiongster n dun like what girl swap la cut short la short change la. Got chiongster out there like it? 55555.

Stables want post fake FRs can la but must have a limit hor. To be fair to chiongster leh. Don't make an exaggerated FR whole day all the time advertising your own products n later chiongster feel short change. Tio boh? wait n see hor now maybe FR pattern a bit change 5555 If u think sbf frs fake 555 wechat inside frs also got fake cuz there are double agents inside wor.

Best is what? Every stables pay advertising fees leh. So zi tong a bit hor. Other stables keep quiet only leh. 5555. This dome1 is not own by 1 or 1 group of stable hor. I say liao wor the experienced ones know its never good to be top exposure. 555 waiting to get aim?

I keyboard warrior or not wait n see la 2018 still not end yet. But i confirm is real chiongster plus I don't write fake FR wor.

Paiseh wor. Pls skip if u lazy to read. At least i posted a few stables FRs earlier hor.

History lesson from your recent post have pointed to the fact that you are a bitter forumite who got nothing better to do then act tough behind the keyboard. Again, take your agenda elsewhere and just keep posting FR! If you don't think this thread is awesome no one is forcing you to stay. You keep bragging about yourself to stay relevant despite your bitterness towards anyone who tells you to STFU. Give it a rest because I know when it comes down to confrontation, your bark will be worse than the bite.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
History lesson from your recent post have pointed to the fact that you are a bitter forumite who got nothing better to do then act tough behind the keyboard. Again, take your agenda elsewhere and just keep posting FR! If you don't think this thread is awesome no one is forcing you to stay. You keep bragging about yourself to stay relevant despite your bitterness towards anyone who tells you to STFU. Give it a rest because I know when it comes down to confrontation, your bark will be worse than the bite.
Bro just let him be.
Whoever more senior than him, telling to shut him up, he will just tell them to contribute FRs.
Whoever less senior than him he will insult their junior status n significance.
This is his childish OM.
Your acc is older than his so his answer to u is definitely to post more FRs.
The more we argue he will rant and pollute this thread with his repeated rantings n now threats??? Guilty but cry till innocence?
I choose to put him in the ignore list n not direct answer him so my eyes n ears are not polluted till bros quote his crap. His hostility towards me meant nothing when i "cannot" see him lol
LOOK AT HIS PAST HISTORY OF RETORTING ANYONE, THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!
His supporters are imaginary except for his clone accounts only. Never once seen anyone speaking out or up for him since he started his nonsensical rant or "defence or attack".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1