The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/mei-mei-massage/

Against advice, I went ahead to book a session with Meimei at the spa located at area T.

The Good Stuff:
1) Really a syt that scores high on looks. The photos on the site are a close match to the actual person.
2) Earlier MRs indicated A boobs. I guess she put on some pounds and her boobs are a glorious B+, and very smooth and soft. They are a delight to caress.

The Not-so-good:
1) Paid $65 entrance for an hour massage but I was sent packing after 30 mins.
2) GFE low. V commercial and largely distracted. Sometimes didn't even realize I was talking to her.
3) Spa based so no full nude.
4) BJ done with a wet hankie wrapped round the lil bro. Got feeling meh?
5) CBJ came at an additional 100 over entrance fee. Overall damage too high.

RTM: Verdict is a straight NO. Disappointed with the level of service these days.
This is a MR for Tang Tang
http://sglonelyguys.com/tang-tang-massage/

Am reposting my old MR on Mei Mei as I just realized Tang Tang is operating out of the same MP as Mei Mei.

To be frank, I must give credit to the MP owner as the girls at this location are mostly young and pretty. I could walk in, pick anyone and I should still end up with a syt.

This time round I took 45 mins instead of an hour to lower the upfront cost. ($50)

The Good:
1) Confirmed SYT with a pretty face.
2) V sweet and Teh voice. When she moans, it's real music to the ears.
3) Friendly, talkative and giggly. I have not met anyone who giggles that much.
4) Beautiful B cup boobs with perky nipples that are awesome to fondle.
5) Good effort on the massage though not entirely hard.

The Not-so-Good
1) She dimmed the lights to almost pitch black and I had a hard time trying to admire her looks.
2) Re (1) I took the BM option so I had her topless, I guess she had to dim the lights to avoid being seen. As with most MPs, I guess the regulations require that the door cannot be locked and the door needs to have a small glass panel that outside can look through. However... so dark how to see the wonderful boobs?
3) With MP, expect more restrictions as compared to apartment.

Time wise she gave me the full 45 mins, but with the BM at an additional 100, it's still 150 for an experience in almost pitch black darkness so...

I guess I am undecided whether to RTM as she is certainly a sweet lass with a great body. It's a shame I did not visit her when she was operating out of an apartment in area G.
Old 18-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.com/ailas-massage/

try Alias today , nice lady with good massage skills ... attentive but very shy lady ....
Feel likes your first gf giving her first hand Job .
Old 18-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
This is a MR for Tang Tang
http://sglonelyguys.com/tang-tang-massage/

Am reposting my old MR on Mei Mei as I just realized Tang Tang is operating out of the same MP as Mei Mei.

To be frank, I must give credit to the MP owner as the girls at this location are mostly young and pretty. I could walk in, pick anyone and I should still end up with a syt.

This time round I took 45 mins instead of an hour to lower the upfront cost. ($50)

The Good:
1) Confirmed SYT with a pretty face.
2) V sweet and Teh voice. When she moans, it's real music to the ears.
3) Friendly, talkative and giggly. I have not met anyone who giggles that much.
4) Beautiful B cup boobs with perky nipples that are awesome to fondle.
5) Good effort on the massage though not entirely hard.

The Not-so-Good
1) She dimmed the lights to almost pitch black and I had a hard time trying to admire her looks.
2) Re (1) I took the BM option so I had her topless, I guess she had to dim the lights to avoid being seen. As with most MPs, I guess the regulations require that the door cannot be locked and the door needs to have a small glass panel that outside can look through. However... so dark how to see the wonderful boobs?
3) With MP, expect more restrictions as compared to apartment.

Time wise she gave me the full 45 mins, but with the BM at an additional 100, it's still 150 for an experience in almost pitch black darkness so...

I guess I am undecided whether to RTM as she is certainly a sweet lass with a great body. It's a shame I did not visit her when she was operating out of an apartment in area G.
To rub it in, at the Area G apartment, it was all in $100, fully nude and got to enjoy fake lovemaking...
Old 18-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG

Momo - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage - (No Link, but should be still around, bros verify)

Sara - SA, Nude, 4G, Massage, HJ - http://sglonelyguys.com/sara-massage/

Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ, Cathbath, Massage, English - http://sglonelyguys.com/carol-massage/

Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA) - http://sglonelyguys.com/summer-massage/

Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage - http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage - http://sglonelyguys.com/guo-guo-massage/

Lynn - Details TBD - http://sglonelyguys.com/lynn-massage/

Aimee - Details TBD - http://sglonelyguys.com/aimee-massage/

Yanzi - Details TBD - (Cannot find link, can bro confirm else remove)

Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage - http://sglonelyguys.com/linda-massage/

Amy - Details TBD (I assume to be this Amy, pls verify) - http://sglonelyguys.com/amy-massage/

Tian-Niu (Sweet Babe) - Topless, 3G, Catbath, Fake Love Making, HJ, Sensual Massage - http://sglonelyguys.com/tian-niu-massage/

SBC

Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage - http://sgbeautycastles.net/laura-mas...j-breast-fuck/

others stable:

Adele - Details and Link TBD

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. No ranking order

3. Use this list as references for decent MLs.

4. This is a free list, bros who have tried, pls do update responsibly.

Edits:
- Took away numbers for easy editing.
- Added details for Momo, Sara, Laura moved to SBC, deleted pricing for Carol / Yuki (this is not an advertisement).
- Removed Nina and Wei Wei (RTC)
- Include in links for easy reference.

Pls do take the liberty to edit the list responsibly. My stand is that I will add in updates for ML that I try only, other bros who added Aimee, Lynn, Yanzi, Amy and Adele, pls update with information.

Again, this is just managed among ourselves and good will. No moderator and pls feel free to edit but stating what you edited. Supporting the move of bro bonkbong.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Last edited by Blu3; 18-12-2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Visited Yuan Yuan
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Location is area G but close to mrt.
She looks sweet and her face is much smaller than in her pic.
She is milf k guys.
Massage to me passable not piano and not hard but nothing to shout about.
Breast is big but...sadly droopy. 😥
In and out for an hour and she nvr touch her phone during the time i am with her.
Sensual is ok, not wow and she bj instead bbbj.
Bj to me below average.
But personality wise, she is really nice and polite lady.
RTM - dun think so unless scene ia totally dry.

Enjoy.
Thanks bro. Another tick on the long reserve list then.

Shall go hunting for new ones.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
To rub it in, at the Area G apartment, it was all in $100, fully nude and got to enjoy fake lovemaking...
Bro JasonJG, I absolutely hate you. ROFL
Old 18-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, yea bro. The hunt still goes on. 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks bro. Another tick on the long reserve list then.

Shall go hunting for new ones.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Momo - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage - (No Link, but should be still around, bros verify)

Yanzi - Details TBD - http://sglonelyguys.com/yan-zi-massage/

Amy - Details TBD (I assume to be this Amy, pls verify) - http://sglonelyguys.com/amy-massage/
Still saw Momo ad this morning. RTC?
Added Yanzi's link.
Amy aka LTD Erica.

Instead of list by stables, could be easier to just list by ML as many of the ML have a few links and may switch stables occasionally.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Still saw Momo ad this morning. RTC?
Added Yanzi's link.
Amy aka LTD Erica.

Instead of list by stables, could be easier to just list by ML as many of the ML have a few links and may switch stables occasionally.
Bro, do copy the whole list and edit. So the next bro can do the same. You tried both Amy and Yanzi? Can add in the details. Thanks.

Yah will just put one link for those who have no clue where to start. Bros who have been around for a while, think can figure.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Visited Yuan Yuan
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Location is area G but close to mrt.
She looks sweet and her face is much smaller than in her pic.
She is milf k guys.
Massage to me passable not piano and not hard but nothing to shout about.
Breast is big but...sadly droopy. 😥
In and out for an hour and she nvr touch her phone during the time i am with her.
Sensual is ok, not wow and she bj instead bbbj.
Bj to me below average.
But personality wise, she is really nice and polite lady.
RTM - dun think so unless scene ia totally dry.

Enjoy.
Hi bro, when u say milf, what do u think her age is about?

droopy boobs, how bad was it?

so far u provided the first and only Fr, need to find out more before I die heart.

Cheers
Old 18-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
look for her.....it is her alright...with the same attire...but super heavy make up and is likely in her 40s.

told her different from pic n she ushered me out of the room.
Ni Ni is still single maybe because she wanted to save money never take care of her hair look at her slowly her look will grow on you
Old 18-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro..hhmm maybe mid thirties i think cos i am not good at judging age but for sure not forties.
Droopy boobs yes bro.. But with light colored nipples.
Hard to describe how bad her boobs droopy.
U have to try to figure out bro.
But if u like milf, i think its ok.
For me both milf and syt ar.
Cannot every day eat chicken rice right. Some times need noodles too.
But then again she is a nice lady and no playing of hp throughout my time with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Hi bro, when u say milf, what do u think her age is about?

droopy boobs, how bad was it?

so far u provided the first and only Fr, need to find out more before I die heart.

Cheers
Old 18-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Wen Rou a few days back.

Would say she is pretty good. SYT. Just that location hard to find. Quite accomodating.

I still miss Ha Ha though. Anyone knows when she'll be back?
Old 19-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Tried Wen Rou a few days back.

Would say she is pretty good. SYT. Just that location hard to find. Quite accomodating.

I still miss Ha Ha though. Anyone knows when she'll be back?
Ha Ha will be back shortly after Christmas. So start saving your bullets now!
Old 19-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Bro wats SBC?
Sgbeautycastles as bro mention. She should be in the list as quite alot bros tried but nv tell.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1