The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sure. Maybe I’ll include it myself later if I have time.

Who are your top 5 again?
Bro,

In ascending order of priority:

1. 2060 M8 Xiao Ai
2. 2062 Anqi
3. WH17 San San
4. 1667 Bei Bei
5. 1617 Jianing
Old 30-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Went by house 1856 to take a look at their 5 newbies (Xiao Man, Xuan Xuan, Yuan Yuan, Duo Duo, Yi Yi). All are below 1.6m, with 2 or 3 of them quite appealing in looks (- subjective here of course). Most debutted on Saturday. One of them who just started today went in and out almost immediately from a room for her first customer! The customer had another WL outcalled from another house and wanted her to tarma together. It was a rude shock to her. Being not ready she therefore stepped out of them room! (I think I wanna try her next time ... can't remember whether she is Xuan Xuan or Duo Duo.)
Old 31-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

1615 - MiMi (咪咪)
Guangxi - 25
Debut - 27Oct17
RTF - Yes

Pleasant, shy, humble and soft spoken. Able to hug and romance before bath. Surprisingly can get a good satifying French and sensual too. Body fair and no tattoo. Bath starts with some SOP and complete with a bbbj. Soft moans, no resistance and allows painting. FJ was tight and feels better when she tightens her muscle. Smiling most of the time. Everything seems very natural. Notice a short spurt of joy juice when she heats up. Satisfying for a newbie who trys to adapt and eager to please.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
1615 - MiMi (咪咪)
Guangxi - 25
Debut - 27Oct17
RTF - Yes

Pleasant, shy, humble and soft spoken. Able to hug and romance before bath. Surprisingly can get a good satifying French and sensual too. Body fair and no tattoo. Bath starts with some SOP and complete with a bbbj. Soft moans, no resistance and allows painting. FJ was tight and feels better when she tightens her muscle. Smiling most of the time. Everything seems very natural. Notice a short spurt of joy juice when she heats up. Satisfying for a newbie who trys to adapt and eager to please.
What’s her rough height and boob size? Her face belongs to what kind of look?
Old 31-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Went by house 1856 to take a look at their 5 newbies (Xiao Man, Xuan Xuan, Yuan Yuan, Duo Duo, Yi Yi). All are below 1.6m, with 2 or 3 of them quite appealing in looks (- subjective here of course). Most debutted on Saturday. One of them who just started today went in and out almost immediately from a room for her first customer! The customer had another WL outcalled from another house and wanted her to tarma together. It was a rude shock to her. Being not ready she therefore stepped out of them room! (I think I wanna try her next time ... can't remember whether she is Xuan Xuan or Duo Duo.)
Which two or three you would target first?
Old 31-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which two or three you would target first?
All five tarma together lah!

Have a feeling Duo Duo may be your type ... pretty, fair and perhaps larger boobs!

Will look see newbies of 1606 and 16w06 first. Any other house with newbies debutting this week?
Old 31-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
All five tarma together lah!

Have a feeling Duo Duo may be your type ... pretty, fair and perhaps larger boobs!

Will look see newbies of 1606 and 16w06 first. Any other house with newbies debutting this week?
You’re rich!
Old 31-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Quote:
What’s her rough height and boob size? Her face belongs to what kind of look?
Height: 1.57m
Weight: 47kg
Boob: B+
Look: 越看越可爱
Old 31-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Height: 1.57m
Weight: 47kg
Boob: B+
Look: 越看越可爱
Thank you!
Old 01-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
You’re rich!
Hmmm, I am now classified as rich for fancying tarma of five WLs at one go! Previously I had been classified as tall, handsome, muscular with six packs! In reality, most WLs only strongly appreciate my dick and sex stamina (- some dislike it of course!)
Old 01-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
I hear that this house has potentially 6-7 newbies starting work tomorrow (Wednesday).. apparently there are a couple of attractive young ones. Gonna check it out and provide updates accordingly
Thanks sammysammy12345 for the heads up. Am pasting your announcement here too
Old 01-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Saw 3 of the newbies tdy; the other 2 not working.
Disappointed with the looks and sizes hence nvr ask for names.
Gone are the 4 princesses era.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

Other than checking out newbies at 1856 tdy, also ventured in to WH06.
The viewing was disappointing:

3 newbie 村姑 were sitting at around 6pm while a few customers seated around waiting for outside gals.

Guess not to mention Yin Duo Duo standard, even matching up the existing batch is a tall order.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Saw 3 of the newbies tdy; the other 2 not working.
Disappointed with the looks and sizes hence nvr ask for names.
Gone are the 4 princesses era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Other than checking out newbies at 1856 tdy, also ventured in to WH06.
The viewing was disappointing:

3 newbie 村姑 were sitting at around 6pm while a few customers seated around waiting for outside gals.

Guess not to mention Yin Duo Duo standard, even matching up the existing batch is a tall order.
Thanks for the report bro. Sometimes 村姑 provide different kampong style chicken flavour bro
Old 04-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the report bro. Sometimes 村姑 provide different kampong style chicken flavour bro
Welcomed bro!
Maybe that’s y kampung chicken in the market fetched a premium over normal ones

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1