The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My perverted decade

No problem . We can wait .
Old 14-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Thanks to fellow bros for support. I am quite busy lately. Will try to update asap. Thanks!
Please do continue

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MajAladin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure , we will wait .
Old 14-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
RT9T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks to fellow bros for support. I am quite busy lately. Will try to update asap. Thanks!
No issue bro
Old 14-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
My trysts with S and N continued on until one Saturday. N called in sick and did not come to office. S was wearing a cute dress that was a little translucent. I could see the light green lacy bra and panties set underneath the dress. She was just teasing me the whole morning, showing me her downblouse and got her hem hiked up to show her snowy white thighs but short of showing her lacy panties. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I got S to my usual spot with N and worked my magic between her legs. Soon she started cumming hard. I started to fuck her pussy to lubricate my cock. My goal? Fuck that perky ass of hers. I slowly toyed around her ass until she got more relaxed and I started to inch my dick in slowly. She let out a loud moan when my full length is in. She was in ecstasy, kept on saying how much my cock fills her ass up in between her moans. Her moans that day were so slutty that I came in less than 10 minutes. While we were cleaning up I hear a click of the door handle...
Old 14-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thnks!
Old 14-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My trysts with S and N continued on until one Saturday. N called in sick and did not come to office. S was wearing a cute dress that was a little translucent. I could see the light green lacy bra and panties set underneath the dress. She was just teasing me the whole morning, showing me her downblouse and got her hem hiked up to show her snowy white thighs but short of showing her lacy panties. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I got S to my usual spot with N and worked my magic between her legs. Soon she started cumming hard. I started to fuck her pussy to lubricate my cock. My goal? Fuck that perky ass of hers. I slowly toyed around her ass until she got more relaxed and I started to inch my dick in slowly. She let out a loud moan when my full length is in. She was in ecstasy, kept on saying how much my cock fills her ass up in between her moans. Her moans that day were so slutty that I came in less than 10 minutes. While we were cleaning up I hear a click of the door handle...
Let me guess, it's Mrs L at the door. Lol
Old 14-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
It was my department manager waiting behind the door waiting to catch me red handed. Some background about this guy. He didn’t like me since day one. Why? I am still wondering but my guess was he tried to nice and be close to S but she made it point blank she had drawn the line clearly. Manager and attachment student. Nothing more.

I could clearly still see the bulge in his pants when he growled at me. He threatened me with all sorts of things, from failing my attachment to reporting me to authorities for indecent exposure. He was looking for S but I asked her to exit from the level below to avoid suspicion. However, he had seen everything so it’s too late to deny anything.

I kicked myself for being so careless and unpleasant thoughts flash through my mind throughout the weekend. I knew he wanted S.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
VSOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 16-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.. camp for updates.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Prezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates ... nice TS.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
MrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A definitely very nice story to read .
Old 18-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

It was Monday morning and with no surprise, that dirty old man summoned us to his office. He started rambling upholding the highest in discipline and what we did would actually corrupt the company culture. Deep inside I was cursing at him. First we were not even the actual staff. What we did was just sex. We were not big shot enough to corrupt the system, people like him who were exploiting the system’s loop holes probably will.

I was ignoring most of his words until he pointed to me and said “you will be taking over S’s tasks. She will be my assistant for this last week. And S, you will be having lunch with me today.” My mind went berserk. This arsehole used his position and excuse of a punishment to separate me and S and he could have her privately. As lunch neared, I was heading for a mental meltdown.

It was an agonising day to pass. I had no mood to do my work, eat or drink. All I could think of was that old man using his authority to get into S’s panties. After what seemed like an eternity, it was end of work and I met a visibly upset S at a Starbucks nearby. I calmed myself and asked “what did that bastard do?”

So that old man had made his first move. While in his office, he made S stood beside him all the time to “explain” her responsibilities with his hands repeatedly caressing her butt and her waist. She swore she saw the dirty old man while touching getting hard in his pants and randomly swing her palm lightly into his bulge when he stood up. He even pulled the helm of her panties and let it smack again her butt and made crude remarks on her VPL. In his car and during lunch, he placed his hands on her inner thigh, occasionally using his pinkie to rub outside her pants between her legs. He also insisted on putting the seat belt for her and used the chances to brush against her breasts.

I hugged S while she sobbed uncontrollably in my arms. I was responsible for getting her into such trouble. I needed to get her out of the trouble.

Then S told me, one her criteria to passing attachment was to wear skirt or dress to work everyday.

I really feel like sticking the old man’s golf club up his arse.

Last edited by lancelim; 18-12-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Trekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support ...
Old 21-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Tuesday. Another agonising day. Another day of sending the prey into the lion’s den.

S got called into the old man’s room early in the morning. Soon after I heard some shifting of boxes around. Then silence after that. I began to worry for S. Around half and hour later, he demanded that I head to his room immediately. Piles of boxes were in front of his table and he was sitting behind closely to the table.

“You know, there are 2 pairs of P in the office now, power and pleasure, and pain and politics. I get sucked into the world of power and pleasure, and you, world of pain. After lunch please remove all these boxes to the recycling bin. Now get lost!”

I left the room with his words ringing in my head. The words “pain”, “pleasure”, “sucked” and “power” kept sticking to me. Then I realise something was amiss. S was not in the room! After pondering for a good hour, it striked me that S was actually ordered to blow him off under the table! The boxes were used as decoy so anyone who entered his room would not see S underneath!

Around lunch time, a red-eyed S came to her table, looking visibly tired. The pervert manager had to attend a managerial meeting so S was not requested to be aside him. I asked S if she was under the table. She said yes.

S told me that after she closed the door, the manager asked her to move the boxes around. They were strategically placed to either expose her down blouse or show her upskirt. He would follow her closely to observe her every exposure. Once it was done he pushed her to underneath the table. He then undid his pants, grabbed her hair and stuffed his smelly cock into her mouth while she was struggling. He came in her mouth and wiped the remaining cum on her face.

I was irate. I felt like I want to stuff his golf club down his throat too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1