The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Re: I took advantage of a girl who liked me

“You okay?” I asked, because I was feeling a bit nausea. I was not a great drinker.

“Umm,” she made a noise I could barely hear due to the loud music in Attica.

Somehow we dozed off on the sofa because Vodka was too strong for both of us. Allen woke me up and said it was time to go. The plan was to stay at Allen’s condo in Tiong Bahru because his parents were overseas. So in that case, Yi Xin won’t have to spend the night in my cramped single bed again with me.

Yi Xin was sleeping all the way, until we reached Tiong Bahru. Susan could not even walk straight, she had to support herself by pressing against the wall. Allen just led the way, somehow not gentleman enough to help his own lady.

This was my first time in Allen’s condo, it was very spacious, unlike my HDB house at all. Despite being very drunk, I managed to spot a playstation in his living room, too bad I was too tired to play it now.

I crashed onto the sofa with Yi Xin together, while Susan went straight into Allen’s room like it was her room. Allen was in the bathroom for a while, then he walked sluggishly into the kitchen. He brought out some more beers and a bottle of liquor that I had no idea what was it.

“We cannot drink anymore,” I protested.

Allen just grunted and opened it nonetheless. He poured into the cups and drank alone. I was dozing on and off, I didn’t realise Allen was checking out Yi Xin secretly.

I didn’t know since when, Yi Xin regained her energy and they both started drinking and chatting, while I slept away on the sofa at one side. I only woke up abruptly in the midnight, the lights in the living room had been turned off, I could not even find my own phone.

I looked at my Gshock watch and realised it was 5am something. Yi Xin was not in the living room with me, I was left alone on the sofa for god knew how long.

Then, I heard some strange voice from the rooms. My heart was pounding real quick because I didn’t know what to expect at that moment.

** to be continued
Old 23-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Upz you for your story.
Bro, please continue. Can't wait to read everything.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

it is good you took advantage of her.

if you never did, you will regret for the rest of your life.

when i was younger, my mind was filled with all those stupid
"guys must be good, be a saint" idea... and have missed A LOT
of chances to take advantage of girls that was head over hill over me.

pretty ones, ugly ones... even more than a handful of 14, 15 years old
girls.... eventually i DID took advantage of girls that like me, but by then
i was already close to 30 and have missed huge portion of my life.

damn pissed with all those fake education we were given when young.

so dont waste the chance. take advantage of girls who like you whenever you
can. just be careful dont knock them up. and always use protection
Old 24-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post

damn pissed with all those fake education we were given when young.

so dont waste the chance. take advantage of girls who like you whenever you
can. just be careful dont knock them up. and always use protection
Then what if the girl is a virgin? Do you think I can just take her virginity away when I don't feel like she is the one?
Old 24-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HotVolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue.
Old 24-11-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

I saw the guest room’s door was left opened. I went in and Yi Xin was sleeping on the bed. Alone.

I was relieved to see that because I was imagining something far worse. So the strange voice was actually from Allen’s room.
Allen and Susan were fucking. I closed the door and climbed into the bed.

“Is that you?” Yi Xin asked silently. She must be awaken by me, I thought. I whispered yes and said sorry for waking her up. I felt so comfy inside the bed and I felt so fragile all of a sudden. The pain that my ex left me stranded in the emotional turmoil was aching again.

I held on Yi Xin close, breathing in her scent that was mixed by alcohol and her fragrance. She was facing me, eyes half closed. We kissed passionately. I climbed on top of her body and again let all my weight laid on her.

My emotional pain was fucking up my mind and all I wanted now was to fuck.

Suddenly, I realised her face was wet. I was shocked.

“Are you crying?” I asked, stunned.

“It’s ok,” she answered, and then kissed me to stop me from asking more. At that time, I didn’t suspect anything else, nor did I really care why she cried. I only wanted to have sex immediately.

I proceeded anyway. I took off her tank top and noticed she had already taken off her bra before I came in. Maybe it was because she wanted to sleep and so she took off her bra, I thought it was not unusual anyway.

I cupped her perky B cup tits and they were so beautiful. Her nipples were erecting already and I sucked them deliciously. She pressed her hand on the back of my head and moaned. I freed one of my hand to take off my pants and underwear clumsily. She helped me while I was too busy sucking her tits.

The tits felt so warm and soft in the cold room. They were fuller than my ex, her nipples were more tender than my ex too. I tried sucking her whole tit into my mouth and she moaned louder.

“It hurts, your teeth,” she mumbled.

I didn’t care, I was feeling so dominant to have most of her tit inside my mouth, I did some tongue action around the nipple and the areola. She was breathing in a very sexy way in respond. Moaning and deep breathing.

I touched her pussy and rubbed gently. She was already having a mess down there, it was all wet and sticky. I inserted my two fingers into it and the pussy was sucking them in aggressively. I was so hard that I didn’t bother to finger her well before the penetration.

Since she was so aroused by me, at least that was what I thought, I spreader her legs open and thrusted my hard cock into her. Raw. Unprotected.

Fuck, it was so tight, the tightness inside her is something I could still remember now.

I fucked her like an animal. For almost 20 minutes, I was banging her so hard in missionary position. She was so helpless as both her hands were pressed against the bed by me, her legs were surrounding my waist and I pumped madly.

The sound of a squishy pussy being penetrated continuously filled the room. Her moans and my gasping of breaths were so beautiful. I saw her tits bounced around gracefully. She bit her lower lip and her brows were knitted together because the pleasure was overwhelming.

Before I could change our position, I cum inside her. It had been almost 7 months since my last sex with my ex. I blew so much load inside her, my body shook rhythmically with my every blow. Her legs were twitching because she was having orgasm.

I could feel her pussy was contracting so hard, taking in every drip that I had. We hugged each other closely while I was still inside her, still cumming.
** to be continued
Old 24-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 24-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
JustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome story TS, please update soon!
Old 24-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

do continue your story, ts 👍
Old 24-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My guess is Allen already went 1 round with her before you even came in. And she thought it was you in her drunken stupor so she didn't resist?
Old 24-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just be careful dont knock them up. and always use protection
This is the most important part

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 24-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

We hugged each other tightly until I pumped out my last drip in her. Then my cock slowly deflated and slid out of her sticky wet hole. She was really really tight, her pussy was like a living animal that could suck and contract, very inviting. I supposed it was because of her small frame size, which made her hole tighter and her sporty body, which had good muscles.

I kissed her in the lips, then in the forehead. I held her face gently, and I fucking said thank you, which probably was the worst line after a hot sex.

She kept quiet, unusual for her because she was chatty most of the time. I was a bit worried to see her remain silent as this was our first intercourse. I felt that I was a shitty person because we had sex even though we weren’t in a relationship.

So I decided, why not, why not just give us a chance.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked, my arms were around her, hugging her close to me.

She looked at me, for the first time her eyes were wide opened after all the fucking. She then broke a weak smile and nodded.

Well, so we got together at that night.

In a relationship with her was nothing bad to me, but I knew it was all bad to her. Because in this relationship, clearly I got the power over her. I got the upper hand in this relationship, which was my first time ever to gain control in a relationship.

Most of my previous relationships, I was the giver. I tolerated and I was the typical say sorry first guy. I tried my best to be a nice boyfriend and in the end, they all left me. So this time with Yi Xin, I guessed it was time for me to try something new. To try to be the one at the receiving end instead of giving.

The other morning, Susan was still asleep in Allen’s room. Allen opened the door for us and bid goodbye to me and Yi Xin. Yi Xin had to take the early bus back to JB. She said to me that she was finishing her course in Culinary soon, most probably she would take up a job in her brother-in-law’s restaurant in Singapore, near Toa Payoh.

Then, we could see each other more, she said sweetly.

I smiled, sure I look forward to that day, I replied, half-heartedly.

Our relationship lasted for almost a year after that day, and it was only after we broke up, that I was told by her that Allen had been manipulating and abusing her since that night. I didn’t realise until it was too late that this whole double date and staying at his condo was actually Allen’s evil malicious plot to blackmail and control her.

** to be continued
Old 24-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Reading ts post remind me tat most guy will have this kind of encounter..
Making use of the girl tat like u but not really like the girl..
Used to have one oso.. whenever wan sex then find her.. if not won't meet her..
Even the girl know abt it but still willing to meet n give in..
same here, i treated her like FB, meet for fuck only...she knows about it but still willing to let me cum in pussy or fulfill other sexual fantasy (eg. outdoor, being watched), she just hope that I will change my mind one day, and she will end up crying or emotional after finished sex

in the end, i decided to get off with her because I feel guilty and don't want to hurt her
Old 24-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

true..that's why i never had any GF in my earlier years....all the girls prefer bad guys

1 girl initiated sex with me but I stopped her because I think it was too fast
1 girl ask me go oversea holiday with her and share the same bed, but i rejected the idea
1 girl bring me to her house (who stay alone), but i act gentleman and only chit chat watch TV with her

now old liao, no girl want me anymore
Old 24-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Any details of how Allen controlled her or what happened during the few hrs u blacked out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1