The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Any details of how Allen controlled her or what happened during the few hrs u blacked out?
Sure as the story unfolds you will know more! Thanks for supporting!
Old 25-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I took advantage of a girl who liked me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Looking forward to your next update.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGG View Post
Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks bro. I’m looking forward, too for your next update.
Old 25-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

I remembered when we first got together, she really wanted to see me often and she would always come to Singapore on Friday night, and stayed until the weekend was over.

Yet the frustrating part was that my roomie was a typical Otaku, he would stay in the room all day long. Even though he was a really nice guy who didn’t mind her staying in our hostel because he had every right to report to the office and had me evicted, but still with him in the room, there was one thing we couldn’t do.

We couldn’t have sex.

I could not bring her back to my home either, because my family was there, I didn’t want them to listen to our noises made during sex. Basic respect to my family, you know.

But she did a lot to make up to me. She would either give me a handjob, or a mind blowing blowjob. Sometimes, I had the urge to ask her why was she so good at giving heads. Her tongue could do amazing work.

During midnight when my roomie was asleep, we would fool around. I remembered I found so many ways to play with her pinkish nipples. I would take the teaspoon I had and placed it on her nipple.

She would pinch me so hard because it was so cold. The sudden cold from the metal would get her nipples erected in a lightning speed, then I would lick and kiss and suck like a baby. Her nipples were very sensitive. A few minutes of nipples playing, her pussy would be flooded with juice. I touched her pussy and rubbed it, it was warm water leaking out of it.

I would finger her while she would fondle my cock. I was excited to see her leaking out white sticky stuff whenever she had orgasm because of my fingering skill. Then she would go under the blanket, and sucked my cock like a sex slave.

She was good at deep throat. I would push my cock so deep into her mouth. The tightness and warmth felt so good, I guessed blowjob was one of the purposes of life.

Her face was small, and seeing her face struggled with my cock inside her throat was stimulating. I didn’t take long every time before I blew all my load into her mouth and she would swallow them. Unless it was too much and the cum would drop on my thigh.

I kissed her after blowjobs. She was touched, she said very few guys would do that after blowjobs. She said she loved me. I couldn’t say it back, but I kissed her passionately in return. I was grateful of her.

** to be continued
Old 25-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks bro, was thinking u fast forward the story and ended it there! Lol thanks for the update!
Old 25-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very good story, please continue. Up.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

During the year when we were together, I eventually discovered Yi Xin had been making excuses and lies to me. She would not let me see her phone, she would go MIA for a few days. She would make excuses and lies not to come see me. And the real answer was actually because of Allen. She was busy dealing with Allen.

The following events happened between Yi Xin and Allen. Yi Xin told me all these during the night when we broke up, she cried and cried, begging me not to leave her. I was so disheartened and angry because she kept it all from me. If only she had told me earlier about what happened, maybe I could do something to help her.

In fact, after our night in Allen’s condo, when she was back to JB, Allen had been in touch with her. He texted her and told her that he was planning a staycation in JB alone, and wished that Yi Xin would come to be his company.

“I don’t think Susan would be happy to know that,” she texted back, feeling anxious.

Allen took it as an implicit yes because Yi Xin didn’t right out say no. In Allen’s opinion, Yi Xin was a total slut to him. He established this judgement since that night at his house. While I was drunk and blacked out, Yi Xin continued to drink with him.

He sat closer to Yi Xin on the floor while I was out of conscious on the sofa. He told her his days in NS, he told her about how life was in Singapore, while listening to Yi Xin sharing about her culinary classes in college. Yi Xin liked to share, but the problem was that I was never interested in any of her sharing.

Allen was a good listener, and with alcohol, Yi Xin opened up and she thought he was such a nice and fun guy. She was okay when Allen sat closer to her, his arms was around her shoulder when he talked about his previous failed relationships. Yi Xin thought he needed consolation.

Allen hand started to behave inappropriately. He caressed her shoulder, played with her transparent bra strap. He even placed his hand on the side of Yi Xin’s breast quietly, Yi Xin was drunk but she knew it was not right.

Allen smiled at her, Yi Xin was nervous and didn’t know what to do. Then, Allen went on to place another hand of him on her white milky thigh. She tried to break if off by standing up and asked if there was a guess room here for her and me.

Allen smirked naughtily and led her to the guest room. She walked shakily because of the alcohol in her body, Allen wrapped his arm around Yi Xin’s slim waist and supported her. When they were in the guest room, Allen closed the door and locked it.

Yi Xin asked Allen softly to help her move me into the bedroom. Allen smiled and hugged her, looking at her fondly.

“I know you want it,” Allen said.

Yi Xin was in shock and didn’t what to say. She tried to push Allen away, but Allen further whispered naughty things to her.

“I heard you are good with your hands, I am good at something too..” he whispered and licked her ears.

** to be continued
Old 26-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more adventures soon pls.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
korte deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykorte deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
“I heard you are good with your hands, I am good at something too..” he whispered and licked her ears.

** to be continued
I bet I also know what his hands are good for .
Old 28-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

nice stuff bro, look forward to the next update.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

more pls
Old 29-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
AlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spend sometime reading from page 1 to the last page . Looking forward to more updates.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story bro. So what did you end up doing to Allen?
Old 29-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Whatever happened below was based on what Yi Xin told me, then narrated with my own imagination.

Yi Xin was feeling dizzy, nausea and shock at the same time. She couldn’t think clearly but she knew she had to do something to get out of that situation with Allen. But she was in his house and Yi Xin knew he was my best pal, Yi Xin could not figure out the right option.

Before she could do anything, Allen was already kissing her in the lips and they both fell onto the bed. Allen was quick in action, his hand had already found its way under Yi Xin’s underwear, playing her pussy with exceptional finger skill.

With the alcohol running in her bloodstream, she was easily aroused and her pussy was already leaking out juice. Allen knew he struck the jackpot because Yi Xin was easier that he had expected. Yi Xin was feeling so horny already and within a few minutes, Allen had already taken off her mini hot pants. Her soaked underwear was left dangling in her foot.

“No no, please,” she begged and moaned at the same time. Her hands were pushing Allen away but Allen had remained ignorant. He unhooked her bra and pulled it away from the underneath of Yi Xin’s tight tube top. He simply threw it aside and rolled her top up to reveal her beautiful breasts.

“You are gonna love it babe,” Allen smirked and kissed her nipples. She was vulnerable whenever her nips were played. Her desire took over her and she found herself hugging Allen’s head, as how she always did to me when I played her nipples with my mouth.

Allen was a pro. He didn’t neglect her juicy pussy, his fingers were busy shuffling in and out of her tight hole. Wave and wave of juice were dragged out of the pussy and the bedsheet underneath her was wet soon enough.

He could not wait any longer, his penis was hurting because it was still kept inside his pants. He unzipped his trousers and showed his cock proudly. It was erecting furiously, with the veins throbbing and the shiny big tip.

Yi Xin hand reached over and grabbed it. It was big and hot and she was thirsty of sex. Yet, she felt so bad. All her guilt was pouring out in her mind like her juice was pouring out of her wet pussy. She tried to protest again.

“No please Allen, Lucas is your good friend,” she begged while holding it. Part of her wanted it in her desperately, a bigger part of her knew she should not do it.

But what Allen said next broke her emotional wall and she found herself being fucked madly within seconds later.

“Lucas don’t love you anyway, you know it very well,” Allen said matter-of-factly. He was not really paying much attention to her protest since she was all wet. Hell, her hand was even holding his dick when she was saying all that fake shit.

Yi Xin closed her eyes, and let Allen did what he did best.

All Allen could hear was the sound of piak piak piak piak, with the squishy watery pussy sound responding back rhythmically.

He didn’t hear the heartbroken sound of Yi Xin. Only Yi Xin herself heard it clearly.

She only regained herself back from all the pleasure when Allen wanted her to switch position, from missionary to doggy. She moved herself away from Allen and quickly pulled her underwear back from her foot and wore it. She sat up and hugged her knees. She cried.

"Go away," she begged softly.

Allen was stunned. His cock was still hard. It seemed like Yi Xin was not that slutty as he thought.

"I dont know why you so stubborn, what for?" he said spitefully before leaving. He sighed and went into his room, with his trousers in his hand and the hard on cock.

** to be continued
Old 29-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger View Post
Great story bro. So what did you end up doing to Allen?
You will find out if you continue to support the story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1