The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2018, 03:45 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Ppl who don't write FRs complain the FR standard no good. That's the problem with these low income fuckers. Always expecting the sky and moon for nothing because of their tight budget.

An FR is FOC. Get it? FREE OF CHARGE. You want to read, you read. You don't want to read or contribute just fuck off. You so smart, you start your own forum and insist all who post must register with ID or post with their facebook account.

If not, this IS the standard. Everyone here is unknown and all FRs are a matter of opinion. I write coz my lampa song.

To have to repeat "Read FRs with a pinch of salt in 2018" week in and week out, I wonder how thick these fuckers are. The majority are silent. But a minority keep making noise about the standard of FRs like they discovered the moon and nobody else knows about it.

This is a sex forum and it goes without saying that sex reports are HIGHLY subjective. GROW THE FUCK UP. If you're looking for rock solid, independant well researched facts, what the fuck are you doing on a forum called sammyboy? Does sammyboy sound like the place to find world class journalism? Keep talking about this topic bui sian ah?

When people give 1/10 or 8/10 it is a completely meaningless number. What is the benchmark? There is none.

No FR in here is going to win a Pulitzer prize. Having said that, my FRs are fairly accurate.

It's only in a sg forum that I see people spend so much energy whining about the quality of FRs instead of writing one. Other countries focus on the GIRLS. If you think you can write a better FR then do so. If not, shut the fuck up.

So here are my rules to make this forum a better place.

1. An FR is an unverified report. Get over it once and for all.
2. All relevant FR threads should ONLY have FRs.
3. Please move on to the TCSS thread or out of this forum entirely if your only contribution here is to complain.

Last edited by 123hu; 10-02-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Ppl who don't write FRs complain the FR standard no good. That's the problem with these low income fuckers. Always expecting the sky and moon for nothing because of their tight budget.

An FR is FOC. Get it? FREE OF CHARGE. You want to read, you read. You don't want to read or contribute just fuck off. You so smart, you start your own forum and insist all who post must register with ID or post with their facebook account.

If not, this IS the standard. Everyone here is unknown and all FRs are a matter of opinion. I write coz my lampa song.

To have to repeat "Read FRs with a pinch of salt in 2018" week in and week out, I wonder how thick these fuckers are. The majority are silent. But a minority keep making noise about the standard of FRs like they discovered the moon and nobody else knows about it.

This is a sex forum and it goes without saying that sex reports are HIGHLY subjective. GROW THE FUCK UP. If you're looking for rock solid, independant well researched facts, what the fuck are you doing on a forum called sammyboy? Does sammyboy sound like the place to find world class journalism? Keep talking about this topic bui sian ah?

When people give 1/10 or 8/10 it is a completely meaningless number. What is the benchmark? There is none.

No FR in here is going to win a Pulitzer prize. Having said that, my FRs are fairly accurate.

It's only in a sg forum that I see people spend so much energy whining about the quality of FRs instead of writing one. Other countries focus on the GIRLS. If you think you can write a better FR then do so. If not, shut the fuck up.

So here are my rules to make this forum a better place.

1. An FR is an unverified report. Get over it once and for all.
2. All relevant FR threads should ONLY have FRs.
3. Please move on to the TCSS thread or out of this forum entirely if your only contribution here is to complain.
Singaporeans mah...besides sex...complaining is also another hobby...singaporeans can complaine about anything even to the smallest thing also can complain...we are born to be complainers...
Old 11-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

FRs when seconded by non clones give rating credibility
One rice type feed 100 people
So take everything with a pinch of salt
Why get worked up?
Just f n f
Old 11-02-2018, 11:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
Singaporeans mah...besides sex...complaining is also another hobby...singaporeans can complaine about anything even to the smallest thing also can complain...we are born to be complainers...
Well said. Complaining about FR has got to be one of the most boliao activities on earth.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Brief FR on Tian Xin 1608
I think Tianxin looks real good, top girl in her house
She is also looking quite nice with a nic bod in a dress.
Her attitude is friendly
Her service is nice, french
Good bbbj and fj moans
Lovely boobs to look but enhanced so can feel

For her looks I would rate her 7.5/10
Good choice if you are in L1606/08/06A
Old 11-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Mei Mi of 2033.
Face: 5.5/10 face abit big (I like small face) & mature & heavy makeup. Not my type of ger, Meiyuan is better looking (I like syt & innocent look).
Body: 9/10 petite & skinny with zero fats, slim legs. 159cm & 42 kg - the type of body I like. Skin is very fair as well. A cup natural boobs, very soft & good to touch. Was attracted by her body. I will say her body is better than Meiyuan's. Meiyuan like put on a bit of weight. Good for pple who like mature look or see body can cover face one haha(like me).

Started off with a bit of chat to break the ice followed by a quick massage. Some B2B rubba in the shower & that's about it. Helped me shower after the deed as well.

BBBJ was ok nothing fantastic.

FJ was a disappointment. She say my one too big cannot cowgirl so started off with missionary. I start to do kisses on the ears & neck she say "don't touch my ears", after I kiss the neck she use her hands to rub my saliva off, I suck the nipple she say "Suck the nipple you very song meh, I don't like pple sucking". Then she say "Can don't kiss & faster fuck anot, you just eat lunch very smelly, you keep kissing then not moving already". Ok, then I pump harder, then she got things to say again say "You really dunno how to make love, didi getting softer & softer". Fuck man, she spoil my mood like that & still expect my didi to get harder & harder?? Then throughout the session keep complain I dunno how to make love. I wonder why other girls say I'm super good at making love then? Anyway she keep ask me faster so I just switch to side position (my fav) & finish her off. The whole session ended in only 40 mins.

RTF: Definitely No!! Seriously, this ger has a attitude problem. Either that or she is having a bad mood/day. She mentioned she uses special condoms (001 & 002) for special grp of regular customers which she like. So, I guess me & her got no chemistry, & pple whom she like will prob have very different experience from me. Anyway, I'm just sharing my own experience.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator1981 View Post
Then she say "Can don't kiss & faster fuck anot, you just eat lunch very smelly, you keep kissing then not moving already". Ok, then I pump harder, then she got things to say again say "You really dunno how to make love, didi getting softer & softer". Fuck man, she spoil my mood like that & still expect my didi to get harder & harder?? Then throughout the session keep complain I dunno how to make love. I wonder why other girls say I'm super good at making love then? Anyway she keep ask me faster so I just switch to side position (my fav) & finish her off. The whole session ended in only 40 mins.

RTF: Definitely No!! Seriously, this ger has a attitude problem. Either that or she is having a bad mood/day. She mentioned she uses special condoms (001 & 002) for special grp of regular customers which she like. So, I guess me & her got no chemistry, & pple whom she like will prob have very different experience from me. Anyway, I'm just sharing my own experience.
Omg she rely said those words? she must be rely retarded or she's asking for some good spanking

chemistry or not is a seperate issue. but i think as a service provider, the very least she cannot be downright rude. imagine u are at a restaurant and u wan to order a second helping, and the waitress ogles at u and say "Sir, are u sure or not... so fat already u still want to eat ah?" this is so wtf right

i feel that in general cat150 svc standard are rely quite good, and most of the gals hv a pleasant personality. in all my years of cheonging, i only encountered a very small handful of bad attitude gals.

usually my expectations are pretty low too and i am fine if the gal say has certain restrictions (eg. cannot touch nipples cos sensitive or cannot kiss neck cos itchy). i always respect all their wishes. but once they cross the line by giving a black face or nasty attitude... i will blow up and give her a piece of mind. usually the gal will hv that look of regret on her face when i get pissed off
Old 13-02-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fateshin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i check? $150 usually one session is how long?
Old 13-02-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateshin View Post
May i check? $150 usually one session is how long?
PRC 60 min Msian 45 min
Old 14-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Anni @2062

Brief FR. 25y matured, smiling. Breast enhanced. Cock rub pussy. Allow sucking of nipples, pussy painting and enjoy sex. Slight resemblance to Vicky Chao Wei.
No AR. Soft abalone. Fair body. Nice pair of eyes. Shy, soft moan. Pussy not hairy but wet.
Old 14-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Have any good perky Ass to bang?
Old 15-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Xin er (1608)

Was at ah yap place, but most girls not working, only left with 3 today. Asked him if xin er from 1608 is working, happened that someone called her over before me.

Big boobs good to grab. Wet pussy, was very high when I was painting her, had to cover her mouth haha before she was screaming rather loudly.

Overall will rtf
Old 19-02-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro out there

Was trying to look for a WL..
remembered she is petite, right arm has 3 line tattoo, or something similar.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
northpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro recommend girls that fits the following?

tall, fair, pretty face, very slim, very well groomed (eg clean & neat mani/pedicure)

i'm not particular about service and boobs.

any advise? thanks.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Youngbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Any recommendations on a very skinny small young Girl? Ideally fully shaved?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1