The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bedok Tui Nah

Hi Bros,
Like 2 confirm with u all is there any tui nah in bedok that got special???
I been to a few but so far dun have, have 1 already close down. Is really bedok tat clean? Even our neighbour tampinese have already dun say bedok so xia suay cannot have 1? Can any bros pls tell us where in bedok got tui nah tat do special. Thanks
Old 24-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: Bedok Tui Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21
Hi Bros,
I been to a few but so far dun have, have 1 already close down. Is really bedok tat clean? Even our neighbour tampinese have already dun say bedok so xia suay cannot have 1? Can any bros pls tell us where in bedok got tui nah tat do special. Thanks
confirm with u.. dun have.. Tuina's in Bedok are special.. the special thing abt them is they don't have special.. i live in bedok for 20yrs.. and damn i alwys have to travel far and wide for specials..
Old 24-02-2005, 11:43 AM
funguy18m

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

If you stay near Bedok mrt ok mah.

You can take a MRT ride stop at lavender or bugis.

Alot of good stuffs there.
Old 24-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mirc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i agree... that it clean in bedok..
even in MArine Parade have liao.....
there are quite a few sleazy one n market 85 right..?
any guys got idea?
Old 24-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Confirm Bedok Tui Na bo special........ Stamp and chop..... The only most happening 1 at BLk 158 had already closed down long time ago......
Old 24-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
qguy qguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
Confirm Bedok Tui Na bo special........ Stamp and chop..... The only most happening 1 at BLk 158 had already closed down long time ago......
U r the Bedok " ground head snake" huh???
When back???
Old 24-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MahjongSiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21
Hi Bros,

I stay bedok north so many yrs...never heard of any TUI NA special.... the only special thing i could recall is the Blk 85 Bak Chor Mee, Porridge & the Stringrays....
Old 24-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirc
i agree... that it clean in bedok..
even in MArine Parade have liao.....
there are quite a few sleazy one n market 85 right..?
any guys got idea?
85market got 1 tuina.. but confirm got no special.. there was oni once last yr tt bedok had a tuina that provides special but was raided since and nv had a new SPECIAL tuina.
Old 24-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mirc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ya boy!!!!!!
the one in blk 158... f8king hell last time with my frenz( clearing my ORD leave) happily went down and couldnt find it....
don even know where 158 is too.....!!!

shame on mi. cos i stay there for 20 yr..
Old 24-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

dont complain lah.. changi near by, Joo chiat near by, geylang near by marine parade near by.. can liao.. imagine those samsters staying at Chua choo kang.. damn sian i think.. the only leisure is to go to the dense vegetation and try those cheap thai gals that are meant for construction workers... keekkekekekek
Old 24-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
dont complain lah.. changi near by, Joo chiat near by, geylang near by marine parade near by.. can liao.. imagine those samsters staying at Chua choo kang.. damn sian i think.. the only leisure is to go to the dense vegetation and try those cheap thai gals that are meant for construction workers... keekkekekekek
ai yo!

saw a massage shop at ubi ave 1 market area. dont know got special or not.

geylang got this "feng yun" TN, near GL25a. any FR there? any comments?
Old 27-02-2005, 07:01 PM
kimsiew

At blk 85 there got 1 tui nah have 2 enter from the behind one, dunno there have anot. It's just behind the ntuc at 85. Another 1 at blk 129, seems like alot of ppl go there but dunno have anot. Try 2 at bedok still dun have except the gal got big breast. When go, heard the guy beside my room wanted special but she say cannot. Haha. So I noe dun have.
Old 23-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys,

From my belief, it is good to have gals serving us(special needs) but at the same time, Sillypore does not want the entire place infested, rite?

Super complaints then! Then maybe the job offers for AV increase, and who knows we might be one, one day?

I went to BLK 726(I think) for massage. No hanky panky, only solid massage. 1 hr... asked me if I want another hr??!!

Let's look it in the brighter side, if we have such service at our doorstep, either we have a lot of $$$ and stamina, or else we will become bankrupt!!!

What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsiew
At blk 85 there got 1 tui nah have 2 enter from the behind one, dunno there have anot. It's just behind the ntuc at 85. Another 1 at blk 129, seems like alot of ppl go there but dunno have anot. Try 2 at bedok still dun have except the gal got big breast. When go, heard the guy beside my room wanted special but she say cannot. Haha. So I noe dun have.
Old 23-03-2005, 08:23 PM
terror

There is one tui na at bedok north blk 537. Shld be got special, as everytime i walk pass, they gave a CFM look..haha
Old 24-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
straven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find better

huh isit bro terror?i went there but no service there leh?maybe wrong timing i go?or i look more like a cop to them??any bros tried?please post a fr if anyone tried.thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1