The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Thanks for sharing your Japanese vocabulary! I'm going to tell the Soapy girl, kimochi and iku iku!
Yes when she is doing BBBJ you can say mmm ahh kimochi ne.
When you're about to cum please shout out loud iku iku ikuuu so the Jap WL will know how to coordinate better and scream louder 555!

After you're done give yourself a pat on your back for fulfilling the Jap AV experience 555!
Old 15-06-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes when she is doing BBBJ you can say mmm ahh kimochi ne.
When you're about to cum please shout out loud iku iku ikuuu so the Jap WL will know how to coordinate better and scream louder 555!

After you're done give yourself a pat on your back for fulfilling the Jap AV experience 555!
Thanks much for your advice and comment! Ikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so the lord and group still closed?
Old 22-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Biwa Soapy

Was at Biwa a few days back at about 2pm. Quite a sizable selection of MILFs, GILFs and the odd few SYTs. Avoided the SYTs as they generally don't give good service. Bribed the papasan with 100b who took the time to extol the virtues of the girls I enquired about. Girls to the left were 1.3k b and to the right, 1k baht. Settled for #62 on the right who was probably the oldest GILF in the house (YOLO and I was on a budget too). She was a firecracker; got me cleaned up real nice and gave me an awesome bath BBBJ. Fucked me real hard like a bunny on the bed too. No need for body stats, she's a GILF but she does have a solid enough body. Explosive session (forgot if it's 1.5 or 2 hrs) and I tipped her 300b which she seemed happy with. Help them out a little la, 300b for them is a lot already and is equal to the cut they get out of 1k b.

Getting to Biwa by BTS may be difficult. I suggest taking the canal taxis. Me no handhold service but I can describe my journey to Biwa from my hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 15.

Nearest canal taxi pier from my hotel is E4 Nana Chard pier at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 15. I took a motorsai there. Only 20b cz I asked the hotel to help me flag one. Gave the motorsai guy a 20b tip anyway for getting me there in one piece.

Nearest pier to Biwa is E13 Saphan Klongtun pier.

In fact Biwa is right next to Saphan Klongtun pier.

Here's how near Biwa and Saphan Klongtun are to each other!'

Journey from Nana Chard to Saphan Klongtun took me less than 20 mins. The taxi operator treated the canal as his personal F1 track (check out the water spray forward, what's the term for that ah?). And yes, farangs do take the river taxis. This one was quite chio. Canal taxis also come with life vests, tho they are of no use; the toxicity of the canal filth will probably kill you the second you drop into pii chai Davy Jones' filthy locker.

And quite cheap; 13b each trip!

Total damage: 1k to Biwa + 300b tip to GLIF + 100b tip to papasan + 20b to maid + forgot how much for our drinks + canal taxi (2x13b) + motorsai to and fro (40b x 2) = 1526b or abt SGD65. Quite ok la.

Hope these help!

Doomas
Old 23-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Biwa Soapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was at Biwa a few days back at about 2pm. Quite a sizable selection of MILFs, GILFs and the odd few SYTs. Avoided the SYTs as they generally don't give good service. Bribed the papasan with 100b who took the time to extol the virtues of the girls I enquired about. Girls to the left were 1.3k b and to the right, 1k baht. Settled for #62 on the right who was probably the oldest GILF in the house (YOLO and I was on a budget too). She was a firecracker; got me cleaned up real nice and gave me an awesome bath BBBJ. Fucked me real hard like a bunny on the bed too. No need for body stats, she's a GILF but she does have a solid enough body. Explosive session (forgot if it's 1.5 or 2 hrs) and I tipped her 300b which she seemed happy with. Help them out a little la, 300b for them is a lot already and is equal to the cut they get out of 1k b.

Getting to Biwa by BTS may be difficult. I suggest taking the canal taxis. Me no handhold service but I can describe my journey to Biwa from my hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 15.

Nearest canal taxi pier from my hotel is E4 Nana Chard pier at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 15. I took a motorsai there. Only 20b cz I asked the hotel to help me flag one. Gave the motorsai guy a 20b tip anyway for getting me there in one piece.

Nearest pier to Biwa is E13 Saphan Klongtun pier.

In fact Biwa is right next to Saphan Klongtun pier.

Here's how near Biwa and Saphan Klongtun are to each other!'

Journey from Nana Chard to Saphan Klongtun took me less than 20 mins. The taxi operator treated the canal as his personal F1 track (check out the water spray forward, what's the term for that ah?). And yes, farangs do take the river taxis. This one was quite chio. Canal taxis also come with life vests, tho they are of no use; the toxicity of the canal filth will probably kill you the second you drop into pii chai Davy Jones' filthy locker.

And quite cheap; 13b each trip!

Total damage: 1k to Biwa + 300b tip to GLIF + 100b tip to papasan + 20b to maid + forgot how much for our drinks + canal taxi (2x13b) + motorsai to and fro (40b x 2) = 1526b or abt SGD65. Quite ok la.

Hope these help!

Doomas
if you had posted this earlier I would have dropped by Biwa while on my way to Thonglor using the canal taxi.

BTW , do the canal taxis have numbers ? or you can just hop on any that stopped at the station ?
Old 23-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

The canal taxis have no numbers. You just need to hop on the canal taxi which will travel in the direction you wanna go. So in my case the motorsai pii who brought me to Nana Chard pier told me that to reach Saphan Klongtun, I should take the canal taxi which was heading to the right

This link here might help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
if you had posted this earlier I would have dropped by Biwa while on my way to Thonglor using the canal taxi.

BTW , do the canal taxis have numbers ? or you can just hop on any that stopped at the station ?
Old 24-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

I always take the airportlink.
maybe a 10mins walk or 5mins if go under the bridge
Old 24-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

From the pier it's just a minute's walk. Every second counts when the sun is blazing hot + your didi is threatening to burst thru your zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
I always take the airportlink.
maybe a 10mins walk or 5mins if go under the bridge
Old 24-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

If there's a GL on Mars, I'm sure many of us can be found there

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For personal sextisfaction 55555 a chiongster not just take plane, car, taxi, motorsai, tuktuk, mrt/bts, bus but also boat. Thats a man determination. 5555
Old 25-06-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
The canal taxis have no numbers. You just need to hop on the canal taxi which will travel in the direction you wanna go. So in my case the motorsai pii who brought me to Nana Chard pier told me that to reach Saphan Klongtun, I should take the canal taxi which was heading to the right

This link here might help.
i didn't know you can just hop on to any boat going on the right directions. i was using my google map and there is like a "timing" for the boats. I should have just ask the boat conductor next time 555.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings,

You can also catch a taxi at Ekkamai Road and tell the driver at Phetburi Road turn Leo Qua (turn right) and after 50 to 100 meters, you'll see large Biwa sign! I rather ride taxi than canal boat!

Also, If you don't like the lineup at Biwa, just cross the road and you'll see Nancy Soapy Massage!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

quick FR on Poseidon

Reach at around 2pm, go up to 3rd floor straight (skip the 1st floor cos usually nothing gum me). at 2pm only 5 girls, got 3600 and 4700 cat only was looking forward to the 3k bunny girl but dont have

papasan share that most girl start at 6pm onward. damn.

took a 4700b cat syt, + papatips (100) + waitress x 2 with drink (200) total 5000b. ouch. can get LT at termae already. SYT told me she is 22 but 7 years experience??? wtf. not bad services but wont RTF, $5k too exp.

note to self, never go at 2pm again.
Old 30-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
addict951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
quick FR on Poseidon

Reach at around 2pm, go up to 3rd floor straight (skip the 1st floor cos usually nothing gum me). at 2pm only 5 girls, got 3600 and 4700 cat only was looking forward to the 3k bunny girl but dont have

papasan share that most girl start at 6pm onward. damn.

took a 4700b cat syt, + papatips (100) + waitress x 2 with drink (200) total 5000b. ouch. can get LT at termae already. SYT told me she is 22 but 7 years experience??? wtf. not bad services but wont RTF, $5k too exp.

note to self, never go at 2pm again.
Price range of showers house in bkk generally cannot beat Thermae based on quality.

The cheapest range start from 1.7k in High class all the way to 11k quote for the highest cat (PV) in Maria Hotel and Spa.
Generally mid range like Merci, Emallune and La Bella has most value more money for the quality.
Maria was flooded with PRC last night when I went to have a look. At least 5k above for the lowest class.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict951 View Post
Price range of showers house in bkk generally cannot beat Thermae based on quality.

The cheapest range start from 1.7k in High class all the way to 11k quote for the highest cat (PV) in Maria Hotel and Spa.
Generally mid range like Merci, Emallune and La Bella has most value more money for the quality.
Maria was flooded with PRC last night when I went to have a look. At least 5k above for the lowest class.
Hello fellow edmwer! How's the quality at Maria? Can fight with the now defunct the lord?
Old 01-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
addict951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Hello fellow edmwer! How's the quality at Maria? Can fight with the now defunct the lord?
Yes if u willing to pay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1