The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Jai yen yen liao na khrap
Jai yen yen na.
Whenever you want to vomit blood just watch Nong Natt's sex video and vomit some white liquid better na.
555!

Old 18-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucevandeburgh View Post
Hey bros me again. Haha.

Was wondering whether you bros know of anywhere where the girls that do 2 days of service? Cos wanna bring to sauana and pool to up ah 😆
I was thinking of doing the same. The only ones i can find are 'online'. Not sure if there is physical location where u can go and mirror girls for LT like in batam.

There was a Tony here who provided such service (more high end?)... but not aure still around or not.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi <all brothers <happy sunday !
Old 22-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wa suddenly mentioned me, i scared leh 5555 tot i committed what crime. actually u no return points is ok lah. I up u cuz the words u posted i like mah. most important is happy.
Hahahaha...or 55555

Must return favours one, then only got "fun" mah

Just a bit delay in posting, you got an extra 'rak" from Pom as Pom just upgraded power from 14 to 15 liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 22-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Ham gar chan sei gou lan tou
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Sharply-dressed man gets into fistfight with teenager on MRT train; both get arrested

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 11-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharply-dressed man gets into fistfight with teenager on MRT train; both get arre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
55555 ... definitely not me na ... the $1000 fine for affray can get me a few good bonks !!! ... 555555
Old 28-05-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Weird request - but anyone tried / have recommendations for non-Thais in Bangkok?

I would imagine it would be quite a price premium.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
You know, this may not be for everyone but for those who like ladyboy and have a longer stay in Bangkok I have something to share. It's been an ongoing effort but quite successful so far.

So basically there are a lot of young ladyboy in Bangkok who can't find a guy for romantic relationships for obvious reasons. And they like early 20s many of them in school. As they are younger many of them had earlier access to hormones and corrective surgery so a lot of them are very good looking but probably still have cocks. The ones I've been with, only 1 of the 5 didn't have a dick....hence my warning this isn't for everyone.

Anyway, usually how I do is go on wechat and location search. I know therea a lot of warning against this but you need to do it right. Get away from the typical whore hotpots like nana or asok. Go to siam or around Emporium or thonglor. Go onto location and search through whoever is near.

From time to time you will find some women or ladyboy who are on the search but have decent to modest profile pictures. It's easy to tell if they are a whore for hire or not. Talk to those that you think are not. Usually there statuses will be more neutral or romantic, not like "big dick suck long time" or whatever. <continued in next post>

Thanks for sharing the advance technique bro. Wonder if there there's difference in the skill/ level of service with non working ladyboys.

Like bro cosmex mentioned. Some of them are really good in bed.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
natnat9393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah just so pissed and want to share what happened to me moments ago

called a contact to my hotel that I added in my last trip (from KTV), quoted 1000baht an hour. plan was to stay with me for ~6hrs, dinner, etc. good price to me as last session had good rapport. All was good, sex everything. Until I was ready to pay her when she leaving, that I realized my money was all gone. She still want to act blur, and ask me to search her. Check through all her bags but nothing, last left was to strip her and check. Then she say why don't you look through the toilet since that was the only place she went, I went in and saw her quickly went near the main door. Came out and open the sliding door and saw all my money dumped there.

she still said she didn't know anything. knn, been partying for so many years, first time experience this, so just want to remind all bros to be careful and don't let your guards down.

before anyone want to say I dumb or any negative comments, please keep to yourself. Just want to gently remind other bros and nothing else. already dulan max.

Last edited by natnat9393; 07-06-2023 at 03:09 AM.
Old 07-06-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnat9393 View Post

before anyone want to say I dumb or any negative comments, please keep to yourself. Just want to gently remind other bros and nothing else. already dulan max.
Keep majority of your cash, expensive stuffs in a safe box. If no safe box at least keep inside your locked luggage or whatever....

For me whenever I look for a hotel, a safe box is a must.. then bring enough to go out.... readers can argue, it is easily open but it is still better than leaving cash, etc lying around.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!

Thats why this kind bring back hotel one need to be very careful.. Call outcall also scared photo Swee, real person come Buang!! And i personally know a uncle who wake up left 1 passport only.. call police also no use because he got her from the streets.
Lesson learnt.. i always suggest to my friends who visit Land of Smiles dun geikiang.. Just go to shops or parlours for release... at least you have a place to confront if anything goes wrong.. 跑得了和尚跑不了庙。Abit more ex but can play safe and happy...
Old 08-06-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Keep majority of your cash, expensive stuffs in a safe box. If no safe box at least keep inside your locked luggage or whatever....

For me whenever I look for a hotel, a safe box is a must.. then bring enough to go out.... readers can argue, it is easily open but it is still better than leaving cash, etc lying around.
once back to hotel with a girl, i ask her to go toilet.
then i dump everything into the safe.
when time comes to pay her, she'll go wash up / brush teeth. then i open my safe and only take out the payment amount.
Till she leaves, then i take out my usual stuff.
Old 08-06-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
natnat9393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post

yup all my valuables and other currency in safe, only wallet with thai baht was out on the table. Didn't expect her to be so daring, yet stupid. She cleared all my thousands baht... how am I supposed to pay her? if she took a few, maybe I wouldn't have noticed

anyway I moved on.. don't want to let this spoil the rest of the trip.

Have fun guys, let your pants down but not your guards down.

Last edited by natnat9393; 08-06-2023 at 04:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im in the 50+ have not been to bangkok for at 20 years.
Venturing alone n 5 July tov10 July

Kindly advice hotel to stay near the ago ago / drink bar ktv and massage area
Kindly also suggest pub/bar to go and nuru massage pkace

Thanjs in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1