The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with sister-in-law

Amazing encounter Bro...wish i have your luck

Enjoy yourself and continue your sharing.

Thank you.
Old 14-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls carry on and share more with us
Old 14-02-2013, 10:33 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Sex with sister-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Yes can still make out to wife. The difference is in the intensity. I can last longer and harder with SIL and I swear that it feels as if I'm shooting a bigger load of sperm into SIL as compared with wife... some bros have pm me for more details of my 2nd encounter with SIL, I'll post maybe tonight or tomorrow.
Any kind of weird feelings, like guilt, regret, shame etc? Sumtimes it's these other factors that can cause the sexual intensity to intensify, especially guilt, the more you felt, the more you put effort into the sexual act itself. Regret may get you to withdraw from moving more forward. Shame may put your humane morals down into your pockets, making you difficult to face those around you.

But most important is that both parties involved had enjoyed each other. Have fun, maybe make sum more babies for the society.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

up ya....quick share
Old 14-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never have such luck with women!
maybe not evil enough!
Old 14-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 21
IcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to beholdIcyGuy81 is a splendid one to behold

Share more pls bro. My mind wonders with ur story.
Old 15-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Any kind of weird feelings, like guilt, regret, shame etc? Sumtimes it's these other factors that can cause the sexual intensity to intensify, especially guilt, the more you felt, the more you put effort into the sexual act itself. Regret may get you to withdraw from moving more forward. Shame may put your humane morals down into your pockets, making you difficult to face those around you.

But most important is that both parties involved had enjoyed each other. Have fun, maybe make sum more babies for the society.
Ehhh, definitely not planning to have babies with SIL. I'm seeing her just to enjoy her body, and she knows it too. Btw, I thought about your words in blue colour, and the word I thought of is "forbidden sex", I guess that's why I'm able to fuck her with more vigour...
Old 15-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopol View Post
Hi all, I am in this forum for over 5 years but has never contributed.
Today will be mine virgin contribution.

I am a middle aged man, married with a kid. My SIL is a 20 years old syt.
Was out drinking 2 weeks ago, when suddenly my phone rang.

SIL: Kor, where r u?
Me: Clarke quay, yes mei.
SIL: I am abit drunk, can u fetch me from st James?
Until this point, I still do not have a single evil thoughts on her. Just drove down n when I reach there, what I see is SIL n her frens sitting at the Makan place out there.
Me: mei come over
SIL: ok
N there she was I my car looking not so drunk, but tipsy. Suddenly.......
SIL: Kor can we don't go back tonight?
Me: how can don't go home? Ur jie will KPKB me one.
SIL: but I feeling down
N after much pleading n a lot of cleavage, I finally gave in...
Me to wife: dear, tonight will have to work very late as last min got customer flew in, blab blab blab.....

Me: so what u wanna do now, mei?
SIL: anything u want, Kor.
more more
Old 15-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
lynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More please!!
Old 15-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintmouse View Post
Amazing encounter Bro...wish i have your luck

Enjoy yourself and continue your sharing.

Thank you.
A short update. Just had valentine dinner with wifey but mind was wandering slightly... anyway, a few bros have pm me. One bro posed some questions about my SIL, I gave him some brief answers. And I thought I'll share them below. The >> are my answers.

1. Din she feel awkward or paiseh when she realised tat she gonna hv to strip off her kimono right in front of u n so let u see her naked body n private parts for the 1st time in her life?
>> The receptionist already told us that people are nude at the bath, but we can wear swimwear at the public bath. So when we went into the private bath, she knew we'd be naked. I don't know if she felt paiseh.

2. When she took off her kimino did she try to cover her nakedness like shielding her boobs n tits n her pussy wif her hands frm ur sight?
>> No lah, we both took off the kimino and walked straight into the bath, although of course I took a good look at her body when she stripped.

3. When u fingered her pussy for the 1st time in the water, did she try to resist?
>> No, her thighs were together but when I put my left hand in between and pushed them, she spread them, so there was no resistance.

4. Is her pussy tight or loose?
>> We were in the water, so it was easy for me to finger fuck her. But for a 39 yr old woman, I'd say her pussy is quite reasonably tight. When I fucked her at Hotel M, it was a bit uncomfortable for her when I first penetrated her but it was okay later on.

5. How come u say she din expect to hv sex wif u when u both entered the spa...but then she din resist u when u actually had sex wif her?
>> She didn't plan in advance for sex. But when I initiated it, she on the spur of the moment decided to have sex.

6. Frm ur sharing, it din seem she enjoyed the sex wif u...did she cummed ??...did u penetrate her raw. if so, won't u be worried she gets preggy.
>> No, she didn't cum at the bath. Yes, it's raw. Hey, she's a married woman, so she should know how to take care of herself, haha.
Old 15-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Lubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue the story , thanks
Old 15-02-2013, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GanmumLvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think she did'nt have sex for quite sometimes already that's why you were able to screw her so easily when in Japan.
How about your mother-in-law and the younger one? If you ups these two as well then your collection of women from the same family will be complete.
Old 15-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rrabbit192 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzerBaby View Post
Now I kinda get it why my BIL always would look at me in a weird way(from top to toe kind), drop comments to my elder sis that I look slimmer, fitter or fatter and also tell my sis that my boobs should be more covered up, skirt should be longer or that I should dress more appropriately...Of course, my sis got a radio mouth to tell everything to me... (-_-) Also, whenever I'm talking to someone in the family, he would listen in and look at me with the corner of his eyes... Maybe he's one of the bros from this forum too... Haha!!

Happy V-Day, boys~
Cruzerbaby - you are a stunner! So no wonder your BIL looks at you from top to toe!! I know I would too. Happy Valentines Day!
Old 16-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanmumLvr View Post
I think she did'nt have sex for quite sometimes already that's why you were able to screw her so easily when in Japan.
How about your mother-in-law and the younger one? If you ups these two as well then your collection of women from the same family will be complete.
If you're put in front of my MIL and had to choose between fucking her or being locked up in a monastery, I'm sure you'll be thinking "what type of hairstyles can I have as a monk", haha.

The younger/middle sister, no thoughts or wishes to get her. Two women from same family is enough, three is like asking to commit suicide or getting killed.
Old 16-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kukugun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sibei song
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1